Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

tabykat170

• Members

I have always enjoyed giving my SO head. I love seeing him get off so hard and me being the one who caused it. That is a great feeling. I only have one problem. I can't swallow when he cums. It really sucks cause I want to be able to finish him off completely! We've even got this rule in place that when he's fixing to cum, he taps me on the shoulder and I just finish him off with a hand job. I think it would really blow his mind if I could swallow instead.

See...I have this weird thing about foods. I'm a huge "texture eater" as my grandma used to say. I don't like coconut because of the way it feels in my mouth. It's the same thing with tomatoes, grits, and even pudding! I love the taste of all of those things though. It's not the taste that bothers me about the cum either. It's just the feeling of it in my mouth. It feels like hot, watery pudding and I can't stand it. I've tried the deepthroating too but my gag reflexes are extremely sensitive. I've almost overcome that but not just yet. But even when I get him back far enough so I don't taste it, I can still feel it.

Does anyone have any kind of tips so that I can satisfy my SO fully?

• Members

Thanks Howard. I guess I will just have to get used to it. What I've been trying to do is just let a little in my mouth and get used to that. Then the next time I've found I can take more. Hopefully, I can just work up to taking it all and not thinking twice about it! :)

• Members

Dear Taby_Kat,

I love to give head, too. For me, some guys taste better than others. Some don't ejaculate as much as others. What I do is let them cum a little in my mouth then we finish off on my tits. Or if they totally cum in my mouth and I don't think I can swallow it all, I let it slowly slide out of my mouth and then rub it on my "favored parts". I do go back at the very end and suck them off. This little amount doesn't bother me at all. Guys love this. So do I! Then you get some nice warm cum to play with.

Thanks for the below tip Howard, I didn't know that about thickness and frequency of orgasms.

Have fun!

• Members

Thanks all for the advice. I will definitly have to try different things and see what works. I'll let you know how everything goes! But if anyone else has some more advice, I am more then willing to try some other things as well. I just want to make my man happy! (And me too!)

• Members

I understand the texture issues, I have this thing about creamed corn (shudder) - really anything kind of pureed like that.

It is a mental issue, I'm not really 100% sure what did it for me - and no, sometimes I still can't swallow, and that's ok. When I know he's getting close I usually try to focus my mind elsewhere, do some relaxation breathing in/out my nose, if he's touching me - concentrate totally on what he's doing and how it feels. You have to distract yourself. When you feel him start to cum, just start swallowing - maybe if you don't hold it in your mouth at all it will help (it helps me).

• Members
If there is any " solid " part to cum, its from the sperm, and even then its not much. Its the build up of sperm cells, many that die, that thickens the cum.

Ewww...I've never had a problem swallowing my current bf's cum but now I might....dead "thickening" tadpoles....yuck :( ...I need some brain listerine after that revelation :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time I swallowed I thought I was going to puke. I did the coke thing that Howard talked about. For awhile, I'd kill half a coke in about ten seconds flat. Over time, I got used to the taste, the feel, and now, it just comes naturally I remember the first time I didn't drink coke aferwards. My hubby looked at me and then at the coke. I said, "Damn, that was good, got anymore?" lol. We both started laughing. Practice makes perfect...so keep on trying and eventually one day, you'll swallow like a pro. lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I have always enjoyed giving my SO head. I love seeing him get off so hard and me being the one who caused it. That is a great feeling. I only have one problem. I can't swallow when he cums. It really sucks cause I want to be able to finish him off completely! We've even got this rule in place that when he's fixing to cum, he taps me on the shoulder and I just finish him off with a hand job. I think it would really blow his mind if I could swallow instead.

See...I have this weird thing about foods. I'm a huge "texture eater" as my grandma used to say. I don't like coconut because of the way it feels in my mouth. It's the same thing with tomatoes, grits, and even pudding! I love the taste of all of those things though. It's not the taste that bothers me about the cum either. It's just the feeling of it in my mouth. It feels like hot, watery pudding and I can't stand it. I've tried the deepthroating too but my gag reflexes are extremely sensitive. I've almost overcome that but not just yet. But even when I get him back far enough so I don't taste it, I can still feel it.

Does anyone have any kind of tips so that I can satisfy my SO fully?

The first time i swallowed i gaged but the more i swallowed the less gaging i did now i have none unless its realy huge i gag all the time when they pull me down on it

• Members

I love giving blowjobs and I am also a swallower. Although I have never really had any problems with it Mikayla wrote a great article on it and deep throating. It is under the education section. There are also lots of products here if you don't like or can't handle the taste that will help with that.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/oral...deep_throat.htm Here is a link to one of her articles.

Hope this helps!!!

Good Luck!

• Members

I love giving head, but my SOs cum tastes gross and smells like bleach. :( Oh well, at least I give good head. :D

• Members
I love giving head, but my SOs cum tastes gross and smells like bleach. :( Oh well, at least I give good head. :D

One guy that I dated it tasted so nasty and I always spit it out afterwards. My new hubby I am fine with. On occassion it is slightly bitter or a lot and I can't swollow it. I usually lift my tounge up and have them cum under my tounge and then I don't taste anything till I am going to swollow it. So if it is bad then I can go spit it out. lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've tried only twice to swallow.... my guy is very good to me and warns me. I an only swallow a bit, because it triggers my gag reflex. I wind up spitting out and he immediately cleans up and goes to get me some water and a towel if I need it. He makes sure I am comfortable in everything we are doing.

I am slowly getting used to it. Just little tastes. He loves the feeling of cumming in me, and spitting out doesn't ruin that for him, fortunately!