Official Community Forums Home

I Can't Take It!

• Members

I'm dying here you guys. Anyone who's read my post on my latest toy (my Colt double bullet toy (7 functions)) can tell that I love this toy....and I mean REALLY love it. But I love it so much that I'm using it three times a day!! It leaves me feeling like I need.....I dunno, more? I don't how to describe this. I guess I feel myself getting aroused on the inside, like I need someone to just come and bang me. Does anyone get what I mean?

None of my other toys do anything for me anymore, which is sad lol. My Colt toy has me in a bind that I don't necessarily want to get out of but I need more. I've never owned a dildo before. All of the one's I've seen look too big for me. Is there anything like a beginners dildo? Does anybody know of a nice small dildo that gets you off?

I'm needing something now because I'm ready to explode lol.

• Members

That bullet must be pretty awesome. As far as dildoes you may find that they are nowhere near as rigid as most vibes. I think most of the newer ones are jelly vibes so they will have some give to them. Best thing to do is see what is available either here or at your local Toys R Us!!! The anal plugs may be one alternative since they are smaller and shorter!

• Members

I don't do anal lol. Can they be used for vaginal purposes?

And man is this toy great!! I mean, you get two high powered bullets (for double use if you want). They can be used at the same time and they don't lose power!! Man, I get off in under 20 minutes with this toy...it's insane!!

I was thinking that combined with my Colt toy, a dildo (one that can stick to something) could really do the trick.

Didn't you say you had a vibrator, (red and white swirly one) that looks similar to a penis, shape wise? Is that one not doing it for you anymore either? A vibrator can be both a vibrator OR a dildo. Just because it has a vibrator in it doesn't mean you always have to turn it on. It sounds like this bullet is giving you the commonly craved clit stimulation that many of us women need to get off. Have you tried using BOTH toys at the same time?

As far as "Small dildos", there are a variety of sizes, colors and shapes to choose from. For us, it's been trial and error to discover what works for each person individually. The Sex Toy Reviews are helpful, of course. Read them, find one that sounds similar to what you LIKE, and go from there.

What I like is more of a "fuller feel". I DID to a review just about a week ago on the Tantus Echo. THAT was AWESOME!! Plus, if you read my current reviews on Glass Dildos, those things ROCK!!!

Why couldn't an anal toy be used vaginally? It's not like some alarm will go off if the item isn't used for it's specific purpose! Although anal toys tend to be more tapered and thus, not as "fulfilling", IMO.

• Members

Yes, I still have my other vibes. You're talking about the one that's purple,pink, and white-swirly....it doesn't do and bleepin' thing for me anymore. I would use it as a dildo but it gets wider as it goes. It starts off pretty thick anyways so it hurts as it gets further. I have one that's solid pink but I think it's too small. I wantd something that wasn't too long and not too thick. I can try my solid pink vibe with my Colt bullets again and see what happens but I dunno.

I don't want anything that's so thin that I'm not gonna feel it. I want it to be "full" but not to the point where it's gonna hurt me.If anal toys are thin then that's not what I want.

• Members

I believe that they sell the 3pc set that has 3 different width and length plugs. The ones my gf has start out pretty thin and taper out to 1 1/2" or so. And not everyone who has a set of handcuffs is a cop. Sometimes you look beyond the words on the package and adapt things to your own needs!

• Members

Ok, I'mma look into it. I just want something that's gonna work lol. You can't return these toys and I can't just give it away if I don't like it ROFL. Like I bought this bullet from Doc Johnson and it doesn't even remotely work but I'm stuck with it. I know you can't send Too Timid toys back can you?

I'm desperate here lol. This toy has got me going crazy. I'd never thought that I'd be masturbating three to four times a day but I am. And the thing is....I LEAVES ME HANGIN'!! It's like someone tying you up and taking you to the very edge.....then leaves you tied up and you can't move. You're stuck and you can't finish it.....that's how I feel every time I get done with this toy. I'm losing my mind ROFL. I love it so much, I almost took it to work. Need I mind you that I work at a video store lol. It's quite in there too lol. I can't buzz while checking videos out!

• Members

ROFL, I couldn't do that either!! If I took this to work, I'd probably end up on the floor grabbing at myself. Or I'd try and make it to the bathroom and end up having an orgasm in the Drama section.

• Members

Damn woman, I need the vibrator you have!!!

• Members
Damn woman, I need the vibrator you have!!!

This toy is incredible...I honestly can't stress it enough. This toy has me thinking about it every second!! I HAD to use it right after I got off work. I live 15 minutes away from my job.....I got off before I made it home!!

And Amy, wait until you get your first toy and experience the joy of orgasmic bliss! You'll know what I mean when you need it.

This toy has unleashed my "beast"!! WOOO!! I had in on a leash with my other toys. I guess it just broke loose and the only (yes, the ONLY) thing that will calm it down is this toy.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
This toy is incredible...I honestly can't stress it enough. This toy has me thinking about it every second!! I HAD to use it right after I got off work. I live 15 minutes away from my job.....I got off before I made it home!!

And Amy, wait until you get your first toy and experience the joy of orgasmic bliss! You'll know what I mean when you need it.

This toy has unleashed my "beast"!! WOOO!! I had in on a leash with my other toys. I guess it just broke loose and the only (yes, the ONLY) thing that will calm it down is this toy.

Man that sounds like a toy I need to get. Please don't take offense to this but maybe you need some down and dirty orgy sex...or a really HOT gangbang. Ok I saw where you're not into anal sex but have you ever had a proper rimjob? A talented tongue with stamina swirling round your brownie for 30 to 60 minutes should put you in la la land grinning from ear to ear.