Official Community Forums Home

Sucking And Fucking Pussy At The Same Time

gene14

I love to put my legs behind my head, and have the woman face me, and ease her pussy all the way down on my cock, and lick and suck her pussy, with it full of my big hard throbbing cock

• Members

As they say on other forums.... "Pictures, or it never happened."

Also, were I blessed with that kind of flexibility, I'd never leave the house.

:huh:

Cirque Disolay? I have to agree with Synnr, I'd never leave the house either!! I think I need to go stretch out now......

• Members

Yeahhhh, right..... :huh:

• Members

Gene,

You and the lady would have to be very agile and in incredibly good shape to pull this off. I don't even think this one is in the Kama Sutra. You must be missing a few of those ribs that Adam legacied over to your sex.

I keep hoping TOO TIMID will find/create a device that will do this for me and indeed alot of women would probably well run the market! ha,ha. THEN I would never leave home!

sexualpeak

• Members
you dance? how nice! what kind of dancing? In shows 'n stuff?

Ummm, I am trained mainly in ballet and modern. But I sure bust some mad hip hoppin moves yo. :) Actually, I'm most likely going to be with the American Ballet Theater or NYC ballet next year. :)

I love everything. I mean I perform in shows and plays, but I just love to move and dance. Doesn't neccessarily have to be for someone or a huge audience, just the meaning and passion. I love to choreograph too, it's fun to just express yourself :)

• Members

Iha's right. I see stories about football players taking ballet lessons to teach them true discipline. I think gymnastics and ballet are the most "strict" in their practices. My daughter took different levels of dance in her performing arts school. She fought the ballet portions because she wanted the flash in the pan stuff - you know hip hop, modern. But I kept telling her and so did her instructors, you've got to have the basics. Later on, I'd see her practicing. Umm, hmm. Won't admit that ol' mom was right!

It's great physical discipline as well. Even down to the diet. I love to watch latin, international, ballroom and american dance competitions. I can always tell the difference between the modern trained and the classically trained dancers. The legs are a real tell tale sign.

Good for you. The arts is suffering in our country. Love to see it applied and practiced whenever possible.

sexualpeak,

• Members

Thanks,

yeah it's a lot of work and discipline. I love it, and it really keeps me active and focused. The only downside is the constant watching of your weight and what you eat. You guys have seen a few pictures of me, I mean I'm not heavy by any means, but even I am considered overweight. But, I don't starve myself no thanks. I just eat healthy and whatnot.

I used to do sooo many sports, but I had to give it up for dance. I was totally bummed. =/ but hey, it's paid off so far...

• 3 months later...
  • Members
I love to put my legs behind my head, and have the woman face me, and ease her pussy all the way down on my cock, and lick and suck her pussy, with it full of my big hard throbbing cock

I don't think it is physically possible, but it sure sounds like fun!!

• Members
Not possible for Hubby to do this

Makes for great reading but, highly doubtful any man could do this. I mean they have to breathe? But anyways.. I agree.. the thread is useless without pics :lol:

• Members

Oh really? Big deal...come back and talk to us when she's riding you face to face you and you bend over backwards to rim her.

Now THAT is impressive.

LOL

• Members

Smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, taste like bullshit, must be bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

This is an interesting feat which I have originally thought of performing myself at once.

That said, you need to be a talented frontbender. I am not flexible enough right now, I know this.

I would not call it impossible, just rare. There are 'selfsuck' males who are able to suck their own, so I don't see why they could not also suck something on top of it.

That said... look at this theoretical act from a LADY's perspective... you're going to look really ridiculous doing it. Since sex is very mental for many women, this might be a turnoff.

As a guy, I'm real fascinated iwth the idea, but from the pics I have looked up, the guys are real scrunched up while they hyperflex their spines, it just looks awkward and doglike. We don't look at ourselves while we beat off so it's fine for that, but unless a lady has her eyes closed, she's going to fet a big view of your spine joints jutting out of your back and it might be quite appalling.

• Members
Oh my, how did I miss this? OK, I'm envisioning it...yep, appalling.

LOL check out this clip of Saving Silverman. Steve Zahn is trying this on his kitchen floor. Hilarious! be patient it is a couple minutes for the scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgdCH59PFpU...feature=related