Official Community Forums Home

Starting Over

sabrinarai

• Members

im starting over and getting my life back in order, i love meeting new people and i hope to make some new friends here, im very confident and very sexual and unfortunatly i dotn have friends around me that relate, so hopefully i can find some more. :D

• Members

Welcome to the forum. Even though you may not identify with all here there will always be that 1 or more that you may connect with!

• Members

Sabrinarai,

Welcome to the forum. Dig the pics. Awesome. You've got an artistic life.

Hey, I'm not into chicks, but I'd do you! Your ex obviously has no taste! ha, ha.

Seriously, though. Sorry to hear about the situation. You've heard this already from someone I'm sure but if it was meant to be, it would have lasted. There is going to be a reason or something/some sign sometime in the future that you are going to see why this happened. It will be for a very good reason, too. It's hard to move past the pain right now. I know. But you will. Hope this helps.

I've added you to my "friends" list. Hope that's ok.

I too am on the mend - just of a different sort. We'll have something in common. Chat back if you like.

sexualpeak

Hello gorgeous!! Welcome to the forum!! I hope you like the information gathered here!