Official Community Forums Home

Where To Keep Toys

• Members

I have a few toys and I plan to get more! at the moment they are kept i the draw under my bed. Now as we have and 8 year old son who will no doubt start mooching for things around the house soon especially come birthday and christmas time. Where do I move my toys too so he cant find them? I was thinking of the cupboard above my bed in a bag.

Where do you keep yours?

• Members

I think it is good to keep moving it, personally! I am amazed at the random things I've hidden (say a gift I bought in advance or a bag of candy for a specific purpose that I don't want them to devour) that my kids can find! We have ours in a plain cardboard box that tends to move around our room.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I keep my toys in a (I know I'm going to get a snicker with this one) Dale Jr soft cooler. It's one of those soft coolers that holds a 12 pack of beer - since he was with Bud at the time. But my 11 year old hasn't been too nosey so it stays either next to the bed or on the bed when I am alone during the week. ;)

I'm sure he has peeked in it once and had no idea what all that stuff was in there but now he doesn't bother it. Although when he gets older I'm sure he'll figure it out and go EWWWW :lol: But since my bedroom is a central congregation place in my house it's hard to hide anything even presents. Although when he's in my room he's playing Playstation so he doesn't really snoop anyways, Guitar hero is more important. :P

• Members

We are trying to figure out what to do with our stuff also. Kids are getting older and more nosey. Right now we have ours in a rubbermaid tub under the bed. I am thinking about buying a safe to put them in. We want to get something fireproof for our important papers and what not so I figure I will just get something a little larger. I just wish I could get something that would self destruct if both of us kick the ol' bucket. Even dead I am not too keen on the idea of my inlaws or parents finding "that" box!

Another thought I had (if your kids are like mine) is to put them in the kid's toy box. Why would I put it there you ask... because it is never used, always empty, and is the last place the kids would look for anything. :P

• Members

lol iha, I have that peter mayle book. IT IS hilarious from an adult's point of view. I just love the description of what cllimax feels like. Good job with that and your kids. You have my admiration.

• Members

Where to keep toys? Why in one of these of course!

BMS098-11main.jpg

Large Toy Chest

Or a smaller one if you have less or smaller toys.

bms099-16main.jpg

Small Toy Chest

• Members
I keep my in a Stanley tool box with a combination lock....probably gonna have to get a bigger one soon though. ;)

LOL "honey get in here and bring the toy chest!"

You have one of them drills with dildo attachments?

Glenn

• Members
:o Hehe.....Honey I may have gone wild but I can't say I've gone that far yet! Gotta leave a little work for the old man don't ya think?

We'll if you like me and own a toy, were getting closer to buying the fucking machine factory(hint hint). Hubby can be the supervisor on your production line

Glenn

• Members

Weeelllll....okay I'll admit I've looked at them on the website and I must say they do look intruiging....would make for some long kinky hours of fun with the right playmate! ;) I can't picture my old man going for it, but hey, I've got a birthday coming up, maybe I'll just show him that site and see if I can't interest him in an "assistant" hehe