Official Community Forums Home

A Huge Surprise For Hubby

• Members

Most of you know that I have gone threw some very tuff times, and my husband has stood by my side threw it all and has been amazing how he did it I don't know. So since we haven't made love since all of the issues started on Valentines Day I decided to surprise him, don't get me wrong we have cuddled, talked, foreplay but other then that I just wasn't ready.

So Valentine's Day, well all day long I teased him since his cel phone is also a picture phone, I sent him loving messages and pictures. I made reservation's at his favorite steak house "Black Angus". When he got home from work that day, needless to say he was all bothered by all the teasing I did threw out the day. I told him not yet and he went to the shower, I didn't go all the way in the shower with him but I did wash his entire body. He was finding it very hard to control himself. I dried him off also in a special teasing kinda of way. He got dressed and asked where we were going I said out to eat, of course I didn't tell him where. We arrived and ordered, the food was fantastic, the entire time of course I had to tease him while I ate my lobster, dip it in the butter garlic sauce then suck it off. :P Once down on the way out I had to pinch his cute butt. He had no idea of the surprise waiting in the backyard :D . I of course rubbed him, kissed his neck and all on the drive home.

Once home I told him to go inside and that I would be in.....in a min. I went out to the hot tub and lit all the candles I placed there earlier today, started the cd player that had the ocean relaxation Cd in it. I then grabbed the roses and placed them around the hot tub. I walked into the house, went up to my husband and began to kiss him. I then told him to close his eyes and grabbed his hand, I lead him to the backyard. He was sooo surprised when he opened his eyes. He then came over and started kissing me and trying to undress me, I told him no and to please get undressed and into the hottub. Once he was in I slowly started to undress myself rubbing every inch of my body as I did so taking my time just to tease him a little, he watch in awww.

I stepped into the hot tub and gently began kissing himm his neck etc, I am sure you all know where this led to :P We had one awesome fun hot night under the night sky in the hot tub. :D

• Members

I am soooooooo happy for you Kat!!! That is wonderful! Hopefully this is just step one in your full 'recovery'!!

:rolleyes:

Is it hot in here???

Seriously, that's awesome, and I'm sure a wonderful, muchly needed treat for you both!

• Members

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! This is a big step in your recovery. Keep us updated on your recovery and enjoy time with your husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Members

Glad to see that things are getting back to where they should be. Still here if you need to bang an ear!

• Members

Kat,

OMG that is WONDERFUL!!

I am so proud of you for trying to reclaim what was lost.

This is a good thing.

And if you ever need an ear to gnaw on, I am always here for you hon!

Keep up the great work!