Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation: Are You Comfortable With It?

Rob

Many people and couples are open with masturbation. There are still some of us out there that are a little reserved discussing this topic. Some couples feel it is a huge turn on to masturbate in front of each other. Then, there are other people that would never even want to discuss masturbation with one other. Which are you?

Many people and couples are open with masturbation. There are still some of us out there that are a little reserved discussing this topic. Some couples feel it is a huge turn on to masturbate in front of each other. Then, there are other people that would never even want to discuss masturbation with one other. Which are you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/qu

HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO HAVE SEX

• 3 weeks later...
Many people and couples are open with masturbation. There are still some of us out there that are a little reserved discussing this topic. Some couples feel it is a huge turn on to masturbate in front of each other. Then, there are other people that would never even want to discuss masturbation with one other.  Which are you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know my hubby doesn't like the idea of me having a vibrator in the house, but hey, whenever he's lacking at any time, or during periods,there's nothing wrong with getting yourself off, is there?? B) I mean, it beats just flat-out steping out on him with someone else who might be a bit better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/qu

HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO HAVE SEX

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Much older if you are asking that question.

• 3 weeks later...
Many people and couples are open with masturbation. There are still some of us out there that are a little reserved discussing this topic. Some couples feel it is a huge turn on to masturbate in front of each other. Then, there are other people that would never even want to discuss masturbation with one other.  Which are you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will masturbate a little in front of my husband, but as a prelude to us doing something. I've played with dildos, for example, putting one up my pussy and one up my butt at the same time - turns me on and my hubby :) but I don't usually masturbate to completion with him there because we usually end up doing something fun together. And I keep him way too busy for him to do it - when he's horny, he'll always get at least a blowjob (yum yum!) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am very comfortable with it and find it to be a HUGE turn on! Both him doing it for me and me for him.

• Members

I love masterbating for my boyfriend.... I start out with just him watching but more than once he's ended up helping me finish. ;) It's a huge turn on for him and I love getting him all amped up before teasing him with a nice oral session! :) Masterbating for your partner also helps to show them how you like to be touched.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I love masterbating for my boyfriend.... I start out with just him watching but more than once he's ended up helping me finish. ;) It's a huge turn on for him and I love getting him all amped up before teasing him with a nice oral session! :) Masterbating for your partner also helps to show them how you like to be touched.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my hubby says i'm always horny so he took me to bye some toys

i use them be hind the closed door he is not with me

thre are times he say" we had it last nit go get your toy"...lol

• Members

MY HUSBAND AND I MASTERBATE IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME, IT,S A TURN ON FOR HIM, HE ALSO LIKES TO USE OUR TOYS....THIS LEADS TO ORAL...AND WELL YOU CAN GUESS THE REST.......

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am with Kitten on this one, it usually is a prelude to other things, I like seeing and hearing a woman touch herself, and letting me get involved, then switching who is stimulating who.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hubby and I enjoy watching each other masturbate. What a turn on watching him stroke his dick. At first he was a little shy. But he got over that real quick. Sometimes we set or lay very close to each other but are only allowed to sexually satisfy ourselfs.

• Members

I generally masturbate when my girlfriends out of the room, otherwise I like to play with her. It doesn't really do much as a prelude toward anything. If I don't climax, then I get a little horny. However, my girlfriend masturbates infront of me when she wants sex. She's definetly more open than I am about it.

• 3 weeks later...
I generally masturbate when my girlfriends out of the room, otherwise I like to play with her.  It doesn't really do much as a prelude toward anything.  If I don't climax, then I get a little horny.  However, my girlfriend masturbates infront of me when she wants sex.  She's definetly more open than I am about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Wife usually jumps in the bathtub and after she shaves her legs I sort of stroll in and ask, if she needs any help.Thats when I bring her waterproof Vibrater and my waterproof Vibrater and the nipple suction cups.She uses her Vibrater while I gently finger her G-Spot with presure and strokes and work her nipples over pretty good with the sucktion cups.When she has her Orgasm she turns to me.

Bye this time I have a pretty good hard on going and am stroking it nice and slow when she puts my Vibrater right in my ass.Its like turning on a light switch when she does this because two three four deep strokes later its all over but the screaming.

• Members
My Wife usually jumps in the bathtub and after she shaves her legs I sort of stroll in and ask, if she needs any help.Thats when I bring her waterproof Vibrater and my waterproof Vibrater and the nipple suction cups.She uses her Vibrater while I gently finger her G-Spot with presure and strokes and work her nipples over pretty good with the sucktion cups.When she has her Orgasm she turns to me.

Bye this time I have a pretty good hard on going and am stroking it nice and slow when she puts my Vibrater right in my ass.Its like turning on a light switch when she does this because two three four deep strokes later its all over but the screaming.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by that time u both need a shower

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My experience has shown me that many women are genuinly not turned on my men masturbating. This is funny, because I love to think of my partner getting herself off. I finally bought my wife a couple toys, and she is into them, but a little shy.

We both talk openly about our needs and she usually tells me when she's masturbated. I have done it many times in front of her, talking dirty, etc. I've asked her to finger my ass and she has, but I don't think she was nearly as turned on as I was.

I've recently started talking to my guy friends about masturbation. I was always too uptight to do it before. Most of them tell me that their girlfriends or wives are too shy to do it front of them. Some of my friends say their wives get upset when they have caught them jerking off.

I have a 9 month old son, and my wife and I have talked a little bit about how we'll raise him. If I ever catch him masturbating, I will make sure to let him know that everyone does it, and there is no reason to be ashamed. It is really too bad that our society has associated self-pleasure with guilt.

• 4 months later...

Oh very comfortable with it. Discovered it myself at a young age, and I do get turned on watching hubby masterbate, but I don't let him finish. I usually take over, either with the hands or a blow job. He is very attentive to my needs and on the occassion where we don't cum together, he is MORE than willing to watch me get myself off, or help me get myself off.

• Members

I am extremely comfortable with it and I love it and Love to watch my HB and he loves to watch me.

In fact I remember an old sang "if you dont leave that alone you will go blind" well if that was the case I would have been blind LONG LONG ago. :D I have to say I am proud to masturbate and love doing it any chance I can get it is a wonderful stress relieve and watching my hubby it turns me on more and then of course I want to finish him off and sometimes he will let me and other times he will finish his self off and let me wake him back up and the real fun begins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

There was :) a time way back when that I wasnt into it as much as I am now. Thank God for change lol.......Back when I was younger I would masterbate but never let my hubby know that I did so.....thinking he would think he was lacking and I need more or that I did better then him. But as the years passed we have found it to add to our sex life.....he loves watching me and more often then not joins in for the finish. I also love to watch him although we dont do it that way very often cause it is hard to just sit back and watch when it turns me on soooooo much.

Hrnychick