Official Community Forums Home

Hello Everyone. I'm A Newbie!

Ines

Hi. I'm new here. I came by this site before while searching for some dting techniques. I'm glad this site made me believe that anyone could do it. I also like the title of this site. It has a nice ring and it lets one be at ease. Currently, I have full-time internet access, so now I'm able to come and put this site under my favorites.

Hello ya'll!!! ;)

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I am rather new as well. Everyone has been terrific and will answer anything you can throw at them. They have made me feel welcome. Enjoy.

Oh why thank youso much. It's nice to meet you. I feel like I have another blog home already. Thanks. :rolleyes:

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will feel welcome here. Feel free to post and answer!

Thanks so much!!! :lol:

FRESH MEAT!!! I mean....welcome to the forum! :P

• Members

I, like LittleTornado, am new, as well. In my short time here, I have already learned so much & have new-found courage to be more sexually open with my boyfriend. Everyone here seems so willing to help and listen! I hope you have as good of an experience here as I have!

• Members

Welcome to the forum Bronx Almighty! Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Members

HELLO and WELCOME to TOO TIMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to reading some of your posts. You'll find the staff and board members alike are the greatest on the web! Be sure and check out some of the sex ed articles as they are filled with hints, tips, and smart adivce. I have no doubts you'll love it here. :)