Official Community Forums Home

Weight

goinginsaneagain

Weight  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you skinny like Barbie or do you have weight like Roseann?

• Roseann
    • Barbie
  2. 2. Do you think people with weight can look sexy?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Comment

• Members
Yes I believe bigger women can be sexy. It is all attitude I think alot of it, the way you carry yourself, howyou dress ect.

I have a good friend who is a little heaver then me I wouldnt call me a barbie though I am 5'4" and 120lns and my girlfriend is about my height and 185 and let me tell you she has some clothes that she can put on and she is extremely sexy. She has a beautiful personality and they way she carries herself and the clothes she wears is just awesome at times.

I believe that any women can be sexy and also I know that others have posted alot on this subject and pretty much everything as been touched on.I just wanted to give my point of view all though it matches so many others :P

Katprr

I just wanted to comment on your post. You said your point of view matches many others and everything has been just about been touched on this topic. Although that maybe true NEVER let that stop you from posting anything......if you agree or disagree, have a story to share or just a line or two........Your views count just as much as others here.....the more the merrier on any topic......so please keep posting......just wanted to tell you that incase you think twice about posting cause the topic is pretty well covered.......We all cant be the first or second to answer on a topic and no matter how many posts or what they say we all have a right to our point of view and a right for it to be known.

Keep posting........Glad to have you here!!!!!

• Members

I am not the tiniest thing by far. I agree with the fact that bigger women are as sexy as they want to be. Its all in how you carry yourself. Your own self esteem affects how others look at you definately. I noticed that I feel sexier after I take a little time out for myself whether it be getting my hair done, tanning, excercising, or even getting a little time alone with the hubby. The more active I am the better I feel not just about sex but about everything. I just think that its more about the beauty within.

• Members

Do I generally find people that are overweight attractive? no. But that's because alot of them end up wearing extremely tight, skin tight clothing that happens to show every roll and bulge their body has. Dress Appropriately please! If I'm going through a period where I've gained weight, you can sure bet that I'm wearing looser tops in the midsection or pants that are flattering to my figure.

On another side note, I know that when you are extremely overweight you are more at risk for diabetes, strokes, heart attacks etc. And I'm not talking about women who have had a few kids and are carrying around the baby weight, or just the added weight we get as our bodies get older and our metabolism slows down. I'm talking about the kids in elementary school or high school or even those in their 20s that are all at risk of having major health issues.

With all of that being said, YES! Absolutely can a woman who is a bigger size be attractive. As long as she is healthy :) A very good friend of mine is the same height as me, around 5'6 but weighs around 200 lbs. She is probably the sexiest woman I know. She has sex appeal practically oozing from her and gets more male attention and gets asked out on more dates than alot of girls who weigh less than her.

But my preference still runs towards "the barbie type." Why? Because the thought of somebody who can take the time to tone themselves and stay healthy is attractive to ME.

And I dont mean the girls that look like they are anorexic! Please! There is nothing attractive about your hip bones jutting out or your ribcage showing. That is not what being a woman is all about. These images that you see in the whole modeling industry are ridiculous. But I'm glad that there are women out there like Halle Berry that can show just how beautiful a curvaceous body is.

• Members

My wife has had 4 kids, but also had 3 miscarriages, so she's been pregnant 7 times and she is more beautiful and sexier now than the day I met her, she is 5'7" and weighed about 122 when we met and she's about 140 now, she is much sexier now than before. Beautiful curved hips, great breasts, holy crap,what a babe.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

All thru high school, I weighed between 125-130 pounds. With 5'2" frame, I felt horrible. I looked like I was starving. It got to a point where my mother and I could wear each others clothes.(size 7-8) I thought this had to stop.

Then I became pregnant with my first child and gained 30 pounds. I turned heads. I thought it was because I looked like I had swallowed a beach ball. After I had my son, guys were taking a second look at me. What was the difference??

I had a FWB tell me that I looked awsome. It wasn't because of the baby factor. It was the way that I was carrying myself. The extra 15 pounds gave me a few more curves, a little more meat on my bones.

A size 11-12 jeans, and fuller breast, made the guys eyes bug out of their heads. I had more dates then I could shake a stick at. I wish someone would have told me this in high school. I could have had alot of fun.

Even after another baby, I maintained a 160-170 weight. Then came the medical problems. S.A.D., arthritis in hands and knees, and a host of others. I gained more than I had realized. An extra 45. I didn't want to be weighed, not even at the doctors office. I finially asked for help. With the help of the doctor and depression medication, I began to lose the weight slowly. That was 5 years ago. I have lost all 45. My self esteem is higher than before, thanks in part to my husband. He stood beside me, helping me, encouraging me.

Now I'm in love all over again. With myself and my husband.

I don't mind if I'm labled BBW. To me it's the inner attitude.

If you got it, flawnt it!!!

• Members

i think what most people said is true being full figure is beautiful

i had problem with my weight after my secon child and then i realize i was putting to much pressure on myself and finally i started working out i make myself feel sexy and good and my husband does also but it starts with me first im 5'7 was 220lbs now im about 173 so we are all sexy and beautiful in our on ways just take time and get to know yourself

shake what your moma gave you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

you do know that the perfect ideal body type was Marilyn Monroe. i am not one for blonds but she was so damn sexy. Then again i think i was born in the wrong era if you look at my other posts :D

• Members

I am 5'8" size 16 with and I love my body.

My guy tells me all the time that I am the most sensuous woman he has ever met.

It is all about your sex attitude.

Don't be afraid to show a little skin...