Official Community Forums Home

Weight

goinginsaneagain

Weight  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you skinny like Barbie or do you have weight like Roseann?

• Roseann
    • Barbie
  2. 2. Do you think people with weight can look sexy?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Comment

• Members
girls with weight problems can be sexy,

it's not all how you look, but how you feel, how you

carry yourself.

There are alot of big women that are very beautiful

Well I am glad to know that someone out there can look at someone that isnt Barbie and think they are beautiful. I was very skinny before having my children and since then, I have not been able to drop the weight like i should.

• Members

I think that beauty and sex appeal are on the inside as well as on the outside. I do think that how you feel about yourself is instrumental in feeling sexy. I am not overweight, but I struggle to keep my weight down. It is a daily struggle to keep it off. I know that if you feel good about yourself - no matter what your weight is - that you will feel sexier in the bedroom.

I also know that when you exercise your body produces hormones that cause you to be hornier. So if you are even taking brisk walks you should reap the benefits of this hormonal influx and feel much more sexy just by the sheer concept that you are doing something positive for yourself and you are having the hormonal boost.

Many women are uncomfortable with their bodies after childbirth. The boobs sink, the c-section pouch is there...the stretch marks..whatever it is. These marks are badges for our children, so there is nothing we can do but try to change what we can and accept what we can't. There is no shame in a stretch mark that came from childbirth. There is no shame in boobs that sag from age either. Things happen. It is up to us to feel good about ourselves - no one can do that for us.

:P

Mikayla

• Members
I think that beauty and sex appeal are on the inside as well as on the outside. I do think that how you feel about yourself is instrumental in feeling sexy. I am not overweight, but I struggle to keep my weight down. It is a daily struggle to keep it off. I know that if you feel good about yourself - no matter what your weight is - that you will feel sexier in the bedroom.

I also know that when you exercise your body produces hormones that cause you to be hornier. So if you are even taking brisk walks you should reap the benefits of this hormonal influx and feel much more sexy just by the sheer concept that you are doing something positive for yourself and you are having the hormonal boost.

Many women are uncomfortable with their bodies after childbirth. The boobs sink, the c-section pouch is there...the stretch marks..whatever it is. These marks are badges for our children, so there is nothing we can do but try to change what we can and accept what we can't. There is no shame in a stretch mark that came from childbirth. There is no shame in boobs that sag from age either. Things happen. It is up to us to feel good about ourselves - no one can do that for us.

:P

Mikayla

I do exercise on my doctors orders and i can not loose it. So being big is somemthing that I have to deal with and being Barbie I believe is what guys base us at and that isnt right.

• Members
Are there things gals with a weight problem can do to look sexy or is that just too nasty?

Sure people with a weight problem can be sexy. In my opinion, people feeling sexy in most cases also look sexy.

And good self-confidence is also something that can make you sexy.

So I guess that is the most important, how you feel, not what you wear, or do not wear. The brain is the sexiest part of the body!

But then of course sexy clothes spice things up. And as always a good choice of clothes can to some extent hide what you dont want to show and enhance what you want to show.

But that is something women know more about then men. :D

Tor

• Members

Bones are for dogs.....give the men some MEAT to hold. I'm no Barbie, but are we talking Roseanne before OR after her bariatric surgery??? I really think a lot of people have this phobia about being "too fat" and are making themselves physically and mentally sick over it. I'm 5'6" and I'm not meant to be Barbie sized, my "perfect dress size" according to my dr. is a 12-14. My S/O says I'm curvacious and he loves my curves and he'd rather have some "cushion" than bones hitting bones. He is in great shape, which used to bother me a bit because I'm not in shape like him. I told him I was starting an adult hip hop dance class and he told me not to do too much because he likes my curves and how soft I feel to him in bed. *blush* :rolleyes: Its all a matter of preference, I guess. If you love BBW/BBM then go for it. Variety is the Spice of Life!

CL~~

• Members

Let me give anothers mans opinion. My gf is 5'3" and 139lbs, which is probably considered overweight, but I don't consider her "fat". I prefer a bigger butt, but not huge. I love spooning against her while sleeping at night naked and feeling her butt. Soft and warm. I don't want to feel bones either. I've been to bed with a Barbie type, and to my surprise I was not that aroused. Just my opinion. Gf is self aware that her butt is big and it brings her self esteem down. She has never had kids, but does have a small pooch in the belly. Her tits are average with barely any sag for a 44 yr old. Nice perkey nipples to. The bigger butt and pooch NEVER bothers me during sex. Most men if they are into it really don't notice that. I have about 9% bodyfat. I don't cycle\race competitevly anymore, but I still cycle and lift weights to stay in shape. I know the body type differences between us bothers my gf a little to, but she is glad that I take care of myself. I often see some pig looking men with very attractive women and can't figure that out sometime.

Summary, I like more meat on a women to. Barbie types and trophy girlfriends are not for me.

Telecom

• Members

I have dated all body shapes, and weights. I have recently been informed that I'm a "Chubby Chaser". I was oblivious to what that meant, until my sister in law told me. I have always, repeat ALWAYS found plus size women more attractive than barbie types. I want a woman who is like CL, about a 12-14 or even 16-18. that is what my wife was when we met, and she had more men than her "barbie" competition. She had a friend who wore about a size 6 pants but was a 40G cup(very natural), but her hips, big booty and 38DD's in proprotion kept more men interested. My point is that I think most men like a little more cushin' for the pushin' than uber skinny with no hips, and a large rack.

• Members

This is interesting, I"m glad to hear that the men don't expect women to be skinny because that is just not natural.

I've always tried to keep in shape and too look good according to MY standards, no one elses. I think that lean hungry look is very not sexy and it actually cuases me pain to look at one of those skinny models with the bones jutting out of her hips (yikes)

I have to keep my weight down becuase I have a small frame and just can't carry much weight without looking chubby. I am 5'5'' and weigh around 125. I keep my weight below 128. Most of my weight is in my hips. I have a small waist and small breasts. If I gain weight. It of course goes to the hips and thighs. Since I don't have the large breasts to go with it, I look funny :(

So I try to not get too out of proportion, LOL. I was never with a guy that complained about my body in any way. Most of them seem liked the softness of the curvy hips and thighs.

It makes you wonder why the models and movie stars are so dangerously thin if that is not really what we find attractive??? Women are built in so many different shapes and sizes. I think that we all can be sexy if we take care of ourselves and feel good about ourself!!

Thanks guys for the vote of confidence!

• Members

If you want my ideal, non surgically enhanced woman go to IMDB.com and look for Sophia Vergara. Now that being said, I agree that most models are too skinny, and look on the verge of death by starvation. I like a top heavy woman, but Sandra, I love a woman with nice thighs, and a larger than average rear-end. To be blunt, I like thick thighs and big booty. I think a woman who carries her weight there is totally normal, and extremly lucky to not carry it all in her midsection. I know some women who have very thin legs(albeit nice ones), small to medium breasts, but huge bellies. they look kinda like Santa. Not sexy(at least for me).

BTW, if anyone wants to see what I look like PM me. I am always interested in putting faces with names and so on......so if you want to see me, I want to see you, in a truly non-sexuall way. :D

• Members

Crazy,

she is extremely georgous and sexy! What I wouldn't give to look like her....

I did want to point out though that she is not a size 14 by any means. She is an 8 or maybe a 10 at the most. But I really am thinking an 8.....

• Members

I know that she is not a plus size, but I do love curvy woman with a nice hourglass, it does not have to be some wild proportions or anything like that. If I were to pick a plus size gal, Emme from the E channel if you know her. Or the Brit woman who is a cook, and has ample melons. I will look for some good plus size women to cast my vote for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Are there things gals with a weight problem can do to look sexy or is that just too nasty?

I dont think that "weight" is always a problem. Ive dated both skinny girls and girls that where more "full".

i never thought that Id ever want a girl who was bigger than a size 1 or 2 until I met the girlim currently with.

Id never dated a girl that was not "skinny" so I didnt know what I was missing. Im fairly in shape too...very slender...5'10" @ 155lbs...7-8% body fat...depends on what timeof year you catch me.

My GF would kill me if she knew I posted this but she is about 5'5" and weighs about 130lbs.

she doesnt particularly like the way she looks but i cant tell her enough how CRAZYit drives me.

I am completely in love with her AND her shape and size...she carries alot of it in her hips and bottom end..thighs too...She is not very top heavy either just enough for a handful....but it is mind blowing how much i like it...OMW

She hates that she has that little pooch on her tummy and some handles on the side...but it givesme somting to grab. i love it when she thinks that she is not perfect...cause it gives me a chance to tell that she IS.

Sure...some things with regards to size are not appealing....like those girls that you see on those gag gift cards at spencers....like 600lb girls in thongs...vomit...

but i prefer a girl who has somthing to keep me warm and somthing for me to hang onto.

Love the way God made you...cause there are guys who like it....LOVE IT

Glad to see a post on this issue.Really glad to see mens opinions on the subject of womens weight.I have a weight problem that has come about with age.I use to be really small.I have a small frame. and use to be very petite as in a size 6-7.I am now a size 14-16.I don't feel any less attractive because of the weight.I feel sexy and sophisticated and accept who I am.I do often wonder about a mans point of veiw on the weight and sexy issue.I'm single and If a man does not accept me because of my weight that is his loss.He missed out on a very sexy adventure and a wonderful relationship :)

• Members

carry yourself.

Very good post and good thoughts, too. I'm a plus-size, but very active (live on a ranch where's there is always too much work to be done outdoors). My lover always remarked that he felt sorry for men who would get stabbed by their wive's hip bones! He was probably trying to make me feel less self conscious, and whatever - it worked.

I've lost almost 100 lbs in the past year (my choice, not my lover's) - and I know that I sure feel sexier - so that's really is where it's at...it's how you feel and how you present yourself. I know what we're supposed to look like, but if the truth be known, most of the men in this world don't look like they're supposed to either. Love those Dove commercials with real women with curves!

I always thought that the men and women with those beautiful hard bodies - wouldn't they be just a bit over the hill in keeping those bodies looking like that - and therefore, less interested in pleasuring their lovers?

Anyway, nice to know that there are men who enjoy a real woman's body...

Scout

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If your heart is pure and your soul is clean........U ALREADY HAVE A PERFECT BODY!!

Size doesnt matter.........I as many of u have read have lost an entire person in weight.......I have a little ways to go.........I will also never be "barbie" doll thin........but am I sexy as hell??? YOU BET I'AM!!!! My personality exudes sex appeal.......the way that I carry myself......the way I dress appropriatley for my body size.......and that does not mean frumpy and sloppy......Im talking mid thigh jean skirts....cami's and cleavage........not slutty, just sexy and classy.......I hate when I see plus sized women wearing either way too tight clothing or dressing like slobs........there is no reason why larger girls cant feel and look sexy!!! And I find most men in my area anyways.....seem to be more physically attracted to a "curvey" girl then a barbie doll type anyday!!!

• Members

Well, let's see - I'm about to go out on a limb here and be exceedingly brave (for me). I'm about 5'6", and close to 200lbs. And that's after I've lost some of the weight from my pregnancies. So, not at my peak. However, I'm considered beautiful and even sexy by a number of people. Heck, I still have guys I don't know in clubs telling me how hot I am. It's in the way you hold yourself, in knowing how to dress to accent your good points instead of your bad, and in attitude. I KNOW I'm attractive. I may not consider myself a babe, and I know full well I've got plenty of work ahead of me before I'll be completely happy with my appearance, but that doesn't mean I don't have allure now.

So yes, women of all sizes are sexy. And while you're at it, go read "Phenomenal Woman" by Maya Angelou.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i am a female...and i love having a lil bit of meat on my bone! And if the guys don't like that..they can look somewhere esle! Cuz i am not gonna pretend to be someone and stress about the weight issue...i know i will never look like a barbie ...and i don't care! GUYS TAKE ME AS I AM!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I get mixed signals from my hubby on this isue. When I met and married him I was skinny. I am almost 5'10 and only weighed 118 pounds. My nick name in high school was barbie. So basically I know he is attracted to "barbie" types After having 3 pregnancies the last of which were twins I was able to stay thin about 135 lbs. Then about 9 months after the last pregnancy I quit smoking. I had always heard that you gain weight when you quit smoking but I didn't think twice about it because I had always been so thin. Oh boy every pound that I had lost after pregnancy I regained.

O.K. I know that I am still very attractive because well I attract a lot of attention. I also know that my husband still finds me attractive. He compliments my ass and my tits all the time and he has a hard time keeping his hands to himself. I will start to feel OK with my new found curves and then he will say something that will through me for a loop. He will make little comments like for instance I bought an MP3 player a few months ago so he asked if I was going to go to the gym everyday now. So what is it he is trying to say?

• Members

carry yourself.

Bigdaddy,

That was very nice of you to say and also very true!

• Members

Im glad to see this topic started. I was thinking of starting a topic like this myself, just to find out what the views are by those of us here.

I have been on both sides of the weight issue. I was always a very thin person......but then as the years passed and the kids came my weight has been up and down since. The main factor no matter what my weight at the time is trying to look my best....never look or feel sloppy just because im not (and never will be) a size 6. If you feel good about yourself it will show and others will see you as you see yourself.

It is a struggle if you want to take off some unwanted pounds and keep them off. I am not one for starving myself or go on those crazy crash diets......that does more harm then good. To take off weight and keep it off you really have to do it the right way......and it takes time believe me I know. Also you should NEVER think of changing your eating habits as a diet you should consider them a new way of life.

I would also like to say that not all overweight people are that way because they are lazy or choose to be. Some people have medical problems which leads them to gain weight others may be on medication which can also make you gain weight as well. I just hate hearing the unwanted comments about people that are overweight. I have had a few said to me when I was on the upper end of the scale. One that i remember is "looks like youre eating well" Why does MY weight matter to other people? I never could understand that. Hey if im happy wiith myself then thats all that matters. Everyone should feel like that about themselves.

Yes I feel that women and men of any shape and size can be sexy your dont have to be a

"Barbie or a Ken"

• Members

Yes I believe bigger women can be sexy. It is all attitude I think alot of it, the way you carry yourself, howyou dress ect.

I have a good friend who is a little heaver then me I wouldnt call me a barbie though I am 5'4" and 120lns and my girlfriend is about my height and 185 and let me tell you she has some clothes that she can put on and she is extremely sexy. She has a beautiful personality and they way she carries herself and the clothes she wears is just awesome at times.

I believe that any women can be sexy and also I know that others have posted alot on this subject and pretty much everything as been touched on.I just wanted to give my point of view all though it matches so many others :P