Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, What Do You Like?

sexysandra

• Members

O.K. Ladies, We've got the men going regarding what they like (physically) in a woman.

It's our turn.....

A little disclaimer from me: I love men, I find them sexy just by nature! I can find something sexy about any man and I really dont have a "type" that I go for. What really turns me on is a man who is intelligent and makes me laugh. Having said that.....''

A man with dark hair and dark eyes will turn my head every time. I kind of like tall, but that doesn't matter too much. I don't like skinny. But someone who takes care of himself is very sexy! I like a nice smile. for a reference, I think George Clooney is yummy B)

What about the rest of the girls....

• Members
O.K. Ladies, We've got the men going regarding what they like (physically) in a woman.

It's our turn.....

A little disclaimer from me: I love men, I find them sexy just by nature! I can find something sexy about any man and I really dont have a "type" that I go for. What really turns me on is a man who is intelligent and makes me laugh. Having said that.....''

A man with dark hair and dark eyes will turn my head every time. I kind of like tall, but that doesn't matter too much. I don't like skinny. But someone who takes care of himself is very sexy! I like a nice smile. for a reference, I think George Clooney is yummy B)

What about the rest of the girls....

Hmmm for me I love blonde men with blue or green eyes who are not skinny but keep in shape..my favorite part of a man is his bottom..i love a nice firm one that a girl can grab...I like men that are taller then me and i can wear a nice pair of heels with..my ex bf was 6'6 weighing in a 270 or 280 can't remember for sure..he was a body builder and that was over 6 years ago..I stand 5'6 and weigh 130 so i loved the feeling of being delicate..that being said :)

My live in bf has dark hair and dark brown eyes..he is 5'11 and weighs around 180 and has a nice bottom :) that i just love to pat and grab..with a nice athletic build..lean like a swimmers build.

Other then the physical i love being with a guy you can talk to, joke with, is nice and just fun to be with..my bf has all those qualities and even though he doesn't have the blonde hair blue eyes i will keep him :)

• Members

Its nice to see the ladies responding back about what they like. Let me give a scenario that happend to me and my gf on Sun morning. Is this something the ladies would enjoy to? I know my gf REALLY did.

I told her to stay in bed while I made us pancakes. I made the pancakes and brought them and the syrup bottle into bed with us. We enjoyed those, and then napped for about 30 mins. After waking up, I surprised her with grabbing the syrup bottle and putting a few drops on her nipples and stomach and slowy licking them off. My gf is still naive and shy about sex (but getting better), so I wasn't sure what how she would respond to this. She loved it! We both found it erotic, but more importanly we both were laughing and found it just plain fun. After making love we didn't even realize that one or both of us had laid on the bottle and the pour spout had come off, and the bottle was almost empty with syrup everywhere on the sheets and comforter. We were laughing SO HARD we had tears coming down our cheeks. A very fun morning indeed!

• Members

Bumping heads...HA! I remember doing something like that once too. She pretended to be knocked out when her head bounced off the headboard so like your situation I pretended to be alarmed and started to give her mouth-to-muff resuscitation. We both had a great laugh and a hot time.

• Members

I think for me the first thing that I notice about a man is his eyes...my husband has eyes that any woman would die to look at. They are what I call 'Wolf eyes' those blue, green, hazel eyes that change color and intensity with mood. Those eyes that you could look at for hours and hours and hours and never get sick of them...that is the first thing I noticed about him. Then it was his smile and facial expressions. If a guy is unhappy looking, sullen and generally just "blah" that is not going to attract me at all. A man has to have a face that smiles.

After the face I like a nice ass. Tight, smaller...something to grab onto while having sex. My hb has a nice ass. You know ladies, the kind that looks great in a pair of jeans. that kind of ass.

As for hair color, I don't seem to have a preference. My hb is blonde-ish, but all the men I dated before him were dark haired. As for height I don't seem to have a preference either, my hb is 5' 10", but I have dated taller, and much shorter. The man I lost my virginity to was 5', 3" shorter than me! So I think it is more the personality that does it for me.

The one characteristic that is a deal breaker for me is intelligence. If a man is dumb, he is not going to make it with me. I can not stand being in a conversation with some man and having him get lost over and over. I am an intelligent woman and I want my man to be up to par with me. I won't accept anything less.

So there you have it, Mikayla's requirements for a man.

:D

Mikayla