Official Community Forums Home

What Women Want?

Tyger

You know the movie with that name? Have you seen it? Would you want that sort of insight/power towards the opposite, or even same sex?

• Members

That is only one of many that reside in my house but it is a fav. This is just pure speculation on my part but not all men/women are the same. One could never figure one sex out much less know the other in that way. Many may think they would like that knowledge but I don't think that would help us at all really. That would take all the fun out of getting to know each other. And then there is that dreaded perrogative thing at work also. Great Q though!

• Members

I'm a guy, I'd just teach myself how not to listen to their thoughts anyway.

Randy.

• Members

You know this one is a little hard to answer since I have what I want. LOL My hubby is not only sensitive to all my needs, understanding, listens well, even with all the ups and downs in our marriage he is still the most loven supportive person I know. If I make a decision that he doesn't feel is right, we discuss it. Although I am a extremely stubborn women he doesn't tell me I can't etc he lets me learn from it instead. He is romantic and very open in all aspects. :kiss:

• Members

For me, the answer would be no.

I honestly enjoy that part of a realtionship, talking to someone and getting to know them better.

To me, tehre is nothing better than spending a night in together and just talking, wether it be about work, kids, romance, whatever.

It just seems to me that knowing ahead of time what someone is thinking, would take all the fun out of it.

I know, I am soooo boring.

• Members

I agree with whiskywoman. My SO and I have spent some wonderful nights talking and learning from each other. Those nights often lead to a long, slow hot night of lovin'. Wow, I get the chills just thinking about that!

My guy is very attentive to my needs, but if I knew exactly what he had in mind, it would ruin the fun. (: hee~hee

• Members

Some of the best nights I recall are just as Whikeywoman describes here. Sex doesn't even have to be there. Laying with each other touching, talking and learning about the person is ALMOST better than sex!

Some of the best nights I recall are just as Whikeywoman describes here. Sex doesn't even have to be there. Laying with each other touching, talking and learning about the person is ALMOST better than sex!

....Pappy, it almost sounds like you and Whiskey.........well, ya know!! LOL ;):rolleyes::P

• Members

I think Tango is right on the money.....with school...3 kids...hubby..the pets...the house...and all the random junk that rattles in and out of my head all the time..there just is not any more room. The idea in theory is great. It would be awesome if you could turn it off and on though...like when I ask hubby what he is thinking about and he says nothing when it is odvious the wheels are turning over something.

• Members
....Pappy, it almost sounds like you and Whiskey.........well, ya know!! LOL ;):rolleyes::P

?? Great minds think alike! LOL!

I'm a guy, I'd just teach myself how not to listen to their thoughts anyway.

Randy.

I think this is my favorite response!! LMAO Honest, funny, and I can even picture him shrugging as he typed that!! LOL