Official Community Forums Home

So, You Know How We're Always Warning About Silicone Toys?

Tyger

So, you know how we're always warning against using silicone toys and silicone lubes? Well, this was a big oopie on our part, but, I thought it would make a good lesson for the rest of the board.

I had used some silicone lube on a dildo of mine (rubber), and THOUGHT I had cleaned it really well, but I guess not, cuz, some was left on the rubber dildo, and I had put a rubber dildo and this silicone dildo vibrator together, in a nice, dry toybox, in their own soft bag. And, well, you can see that even RESIDULE silicone lube can really deteriorate the silicone in a silicone toy!!

Some of the "bent" looking areas, are STILL mushy, and very thin in some places. Imagine that happening INSIDE of you!! EWWWWWW!!!! And, I haven't used either toy in months!!

I have now since seperated each toy that may even be questionable of what they're made of (since I had thrown away some of the packages), and have organized the toy box even more.

So, just to let you all know, yes it really DOES happen, it CAN happen, and it can happen to the most experienced toy users!!! Please click on it and REALLY look at what a little lube on the wrong toy can do!!

• Members

In a word, EW!

What a disturbing picture.

I've seen something similar happen when a product that was made out of a soft material (like cyberskin, or similar) had been stored directly against a hard surface (or another toy!)

Meg

• Members

I'm guessing that furry cuffs and cat-o-nines will be standard issue. Hmm, what possible uniform could compliment those accessories?

Vinyl outfits, thigh high boots, and a battery belt!! LOL

• Members

Poor dildo! :(

• Members
In the small pic it looks like it could be Batman's willie.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I still had it, I'd put a black bat-cape on, just for you Pappy!! LMAO

• Members
So sorry for your loss. Will you be having a toy funeral?

Miss Bean,

You are causing my thoughts to wander in a naughty way. Or maybe I'm causing them to wander, oh this can be so confusing! ;)

jhard

We had a nice, quiet ceremony. Thanks for all your thoughts.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Will I look like that when I'm 80? Hope I die before I get old....

Iha, you're hilarious! I'm sure it won't ever get that bad, though... unless you're made of silicone. ;)