Official Community Forums Home

Hey

icephoenix_c

:D Greetings from the land of sea and sand, the island of Barbados (that's in the Caribbean; the place where Rihanna is from). I'm a newbie in every sense of the word and I'm hoping to learn as much as I can here from you guys and in turn to share. My upbringing has made me too timid about sex so I think its time I find myself and get more comfortable in my skin and become sexually liberated. So I hope to see you around. Feel free to message me if you like. Bye.

• Members

Welcome. :D

• Members

welcome and enjoy

Welcome to TT!! I love your Avatar! I think Jennifer Anniston is extremely sexy and funny!!

• Members

Hey there all. I have bought from TT before for my wife and I but never thought to join the forums. After reading a number of them it looks like i have been missing a great deal of information and interation.

You never know what your missing until your first experience i think is how that saying goes.

• Members
:D Greetings from the land of sea and sand, the island of Barbados (that's in the Caribbean; the place where Rihanna is from). I'm a newbie in every sense of the word and I'm hoping to learn as much as I can here from you guys and in turn to share. My upbringing has made me too timid about sex so I think its time I find myself and get more comfortable in my skin and become sexually liberated. So I hope to see you around. Feel free to message me if you like. Bye.

Welcome to TT seems to be a lot of good people here. Hope you enjoy yourself and find what your looking for. Again welcome