Official Community Forums Home

Sex Swings

• Members

Over the door Sex Swings look like they could be so much fun. Has anybody ever tried/used one. Are they worth a try?

• Members

I tried an over the door swing a few years back...I found it uncomfortable and awkward, mainly because you are still leaning against the door, it just hoisted you up into the air. It was interesting, as far as being exposed to my lover, but it was not true swing experience.

• Members

Funny I was wondering about this myself! Any info would be appreciated! Also check out this place... I am going for my birthday in Sept. :)

http://www.adventuresuites.com/jacuzzi-adv...uites.php?uid=7

That is a king sized round swing bed! Should be interesting!!! I cant wait!

• Members
Funny I was wondering about this myself! Any info would be appreciated! Also check out this place... I am going for my birthday in Sept. :)

http://www.adventuresuites.com/jacuzzi-adv...uites.php?uid=7

That is a king sized round swing bed! Should be interesting!!! I cant wait!

Although that place looks like it could be alot of fun, I'm into being Pampered in a major way....

• Members

I bought a swing quite some years ago but when I got ready to hang it I remembered that I have never done any sheetrocking in the ceiling so I'm left wondering if the rafters would hold my gf safely if we were to get a bit rough. It has been tucked away for quite some time now but I did see a framework at one of our adult stores that they claim will hold up. Before buying one I would really have someone check out whether the fittings are screwed together or welded. What I saw I would not trust unless it were welded!

• Members

I want to try a swing SOO much! I am tempted to get an over the door swing... easier to pack up and tuck away in secret... =D

• Members

Thanks for the heads up Pappy (pun intended). I'd feel really odd having a workman into the house to assemble a sex swing. I also saw a swing with it's own easily to assemble stand. Not sure, but I might give that a try.

• Members

To heck with the workman to assemble it. I was thinking more about it collapsing with you and your SO in mid-mood. That would not be a fun injury to try to explain. The ER would probably call the cops thinking it was domestic abuse. SAFETY FIRST AND ALWAYS!!!!

• Members
To heck with the workman to assemble it. I was thinking more about it collapsing with you and your SO in mid-mood. That would not be a fun injury to try to explain. The ER would probably call the cops thinking it was domestic abuse. SAFETY FIRST AND ALWAYS!!!!

Yea, But, I thought if a workman put it in it would be safe....guess that was not a good assumption.

• Members
  • Members
Yea, But, I thought if a workman put it in it would be safe....guess that was not a good assumption.

We have a swing we made a few years ago it worked out very well, so well that the pads are falling apart and it has seen it's share of use. One time it even saw a partial threesome with two of us in the swing and one below it. :o (but thats a story for another time) How we suspend it from the ceiling is with a heavy duty eye bolt 3/8" x 12" long it goes up above the ceiling joists into the attic through a 6' long 4" x 4" that runs perpendicular to the ceiling joists. The 4" x 4" also has a handful of lag bolts to hold it in place should the swing be a swinging.

You ask how do we hide the eye end of the eye bolt?

Well you should replace your smoke detectors every several years, and I believe in recycling as much as I can. So I took the guts out of the smoke detector kept the frame in good shape and cut a hole in the center of the backing plate. Screwed the backing plate in around the eye bolt then put the cover on it, when we need a place to hook a swing pop the cover off and VE-OLA' (voila). ;)

We are going to order a new swing soon, but the old one we made was/is a lot of fun.

If anybody has questions about the assembling the stand or how to hang the swing you can PM me I can try to give pointers and tips on some things.

But back to the original statement you should know the reputation of any contractor you hire word of mouth is best. What is really funny is for the past few years I have been telling LG that I wanted to start building "Adult Fun Rooms" for lack of a better term but would not know how to advertise. Being a small business owner I have to be careful what I do as not to offend the less adventures.

• Members

Thanks gentelmen. appreciate the help.

Mr. SP I'll let you know if I need any help, but I just can't see me or my husband installing anything.

• Members

Thanks gentelmen. appreciate the help.

Mr. SP I'll let you know if I need any help, but I just can't see me or my husband installing anything.

• Members

My episodes in a sex swing were interesting. There is a definite turn on being supported by straps and having your lover go down on you while he can move you in mid-air any way he likes. Same for me, I liked to see him up there and could make him cum easier (I guess HE liked it, too.) But I thought the sex was kind of vanilla. I could have done the same thing with a dildo. I like wrapping my legs around my lover. Reminded me a bit like a PAP smear...just a bit.

• Members
My episodes in a sex swing were interesting. There is a definite turn on being supported by straps and having your lover go down on you while he can move you in mid-air any way he likes. Same for me, I liked to see him up there and could make him cum easier (I guess HE liked it, too.) But I thought the sex was kind of vanilla. I could have done the same thing with a dildo. I like wrapping my legs around my lover. Reminded me a bit like a PAP smear...just a bit.

Your last comment makes it sound very unappealing......

• 1 month later...
Guest eminatic

i was SOOO excited for the over the door swing when my bf got it. we finally tried it out this weekend and IT TOTALLY SUCKED! :( i really wanted it to work so im really disappointed, at least the place we got it from is willing to let us return it and pick something else out.

• Members
Your last comment makes it sound very unappealing......

I'm sorry but the whole legs-up-in-the-stirrups thing reminded me of the doctor's office. Plus there is no way to support your head, the top strap goes under your shoulders, so it gets tiring holding your head up after a while. I don't mean to sound SO negative but i wasn't pleased..except in one way..the oral was great.

• Members
I'm sorry but the whole legs-up-in-the-stirrups thing reminded me of the doctor's office. Plus there is no way to support your head, the top strap goes under your shoulders, so it gets tiring holding your head up after a while. I don't mean to sound SO negative but i wasn't pleased..except in one way..the oral was great.

Your right, it does sound awful! It no longer holds any appeal, to me. My new thing is the Liberators of position chair like things.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I've been looking for a swing lately but it MUST have head support...I have seen one or two out there that does...anyone know of any? So i can compare my links?

• Members

Look at post #13 on this thread. Pappy gave a bunch of them.

I never did get one, because I'd have to have a work man install it.