Official Community Forums Home

Women Mastubation Question

• Members

Questions for the ladies here. When you masturbate, what percentage of the time is only clitoral stimulation as opposed to penetration with a vibe or dildo. What about both clitoral stimulation and penetration.?

Telecom

• Members

This question is right up my alley...or up my, you know..... :blink:

Anyway, it really depends. I bet everyone is so sick of hearing me say that, but it does.

For example: If I am going to bed alone because HB is out of town and I just want something quick to help me sleep, I will get out the bullet and do some clitoral stim for a quick O and go to sleep. No other play is necessarily, no nipple or penetration, just that. This is also good for relieving menstrual cramping.

IF I am masturbating for my HB and I want to get turned on, I will go the full range. Cliroral and penetration. I get out my rabitt or my glass dildo or even my dual action and I will start with clitoral pressure then insert it so he can see it. I will usually go for the multiple orgasms as it makes me much more rampant in bed with him and he likes to see me getting off.

IF my HB is out of town and I am really horny....I will strip down naked and get out my dual actions, my rabitt and go to town on myself with penetration. I will alllow myself as many O's as I can take and then fall asleep in a sound sleep full of bliss and glow.

So, I guess for me, the short answer is more penetration with clitoral stimulation because I like those G-Spot orgasms they are more intense and I can mulitiple faster with them. I also like to play with myself either digitally or mechanically while my HB is fucking me because it makes my orgasms much more intense!

Did that answer the question????

Mikayla :D

• Members

Well, I am not a lady(but I do get mistaken for them on occasion with my long hair) but here goes. For my wife its much more about clit stimulation for most times. Now like Kayla, if she is showing off or is really hot and horny its the full bore of the dual action, bucking and wrigling all over the bed.

If I were to break it down statisically for you I would say 55% clit 45% penetration.

Hope that helps

• Members

First, SHOWING OFF? Do you think I would do that??? :rolleyes:

Second, did we want numbers, really......98% penetration / 2% clitoral

Mikayka

• Members
First, SHOWING OFF? Do you think I would do that??? :rolleyes:

Second, did we want numbers, really......98% penetration / 2% clitoral

Mikayka

Oh come on, you know you love a good show!! Like we are always told at Xmas, it's better to give than to receive! Putting on a show is so much more fun!

• Members

I prefer to warm myself up with clitoral stimulation and then move on to penetration while still rubbing my clit......I'm a woman, I multi-task well........hehe ; ) however, I don't think I've ever actually orgasmed through clitoral stimulation I think i've "cum" close, but i'm pretty sure if I did, I would know it!

I'm not exactly a sex pro, but I'm learning. I don't want to jump in head first because if I try it all right away, then where is the fun and excitement in learning new things!?!

Anyways, if it's my husband playing with me, i don't think he gets how into clitoral stimulation I am and not so much the finger penetration! Every guy I dated before him had that problem, any guys have a reason for that>>>????? Even when I told them to lay off a little, it never seemed like they listened.......?

Who knows, maybe i'm not forceful enough when I'm trying to explain it to them? I'll have to work on my dominatrix tendencies! haha

~blake

• Members

The reason I was asking is because my gf said (at least that is what she told me) she has never inserted her vibe for stimulation. I gently siad she should try it some time. She is still learning herself and doesn't feel comfortable with it still. I personally think she has, but she just won't tell me. She comes out and asks me the other night if I ever masturbate and without hesitation I said yes. She asked what do I think about while doing it, and I told her I think of her masturbating. Hopefully that will open her eyes more. She was up for the vibe I bought her several months ago, but I'm not sure what she would do if I offered to get her a smaller dildo to start. Can't hurt to ask I guess.

• Members
i don't think he gets how into clitoral stimulation I am and not so much the finger penetration! Every guy I dated before him had that problem, any guys have a reason for that>>>????? Even when I told them to lay off a little, it never seemed like they listened.......?

Who knows, maybe i'm not forceful enough when I'm trying to explain it to them? I'll have to work on my dominatrix tendencies! haha

~blake

While the Dominatrix route gets my vote, it could be that your men have been uneducated on what the Clitoris is. I didn't have a clue until I was almost 20. I was quite clueless as to the details of the female anatomy. I had seen pictures but it was not like they were diagrams of pleasure centers. When he does oral is it the same? Does he know to concentrate on your clit? You might take a night and set it aside to put on the best one woman show he's ever seen and make him sit back while you do the work and educate him. Make sure he understands that this is something you want to do and if he is comfortable with it, let him do the same. While he pleasures himself, let him tell you what he likes and wants......

Communication is the key.

• Members

you asked the ladies about masturbation related to clitoral stimuli from the man involved... you need to show that man with his fingers or yours, which ever you feel comfortable with where you want him to go..

• Members

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replys! My husband does know where my clit is, that certainly isn't the problem!!!!! He was actually allowed to stay behind in the sex ed class when all the guys left and the girls talked about sex n all that good stuff! So he's actually pretty well educated that way. It's just that he rarely focuses much attention on it. He goes right for "finger" penetration trying to warm me up. Personally, I'd rather he uses his cock or a dildo rather than his fingers, it just doesn't feel the same. Plus I think it turns him on when he fingers me and when that happens, well, you all know what head he's thinkin' with then!!! ; )

Also, Crazy, we're working on the whole "communication" thing in the bedroom, so I'll see what I can get done. I'm much more forward and vocal about things than he is that way, I'm just not ever really sure how to approach the subject without feeling like I'm putting him on the spot! Maybe I'll try a "pleasure each other" night, that way we both get everything we want??? How does that sound?

Thanks,

~blake

• Members

[quote name='blake4' date='Jan 11 2006, 10:02 PM' post='369 Personally, I'd rather he uses his cock or a dildo rather than his fingers, it just doesn't feel the same. Plus I think it turns him on when he fingers me

:):D:P GOOD MORNIN' ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE- just the last time I was w/my gf she had me play with her clit- wanting that m o r e than fingers in her slit...I was more than happy to reply. In short order she had 2 nice orgasms and pushed my hand away finally saying that was enough for her at that time. Her clit was easy to find as it had grown to a nice sized bump and my oh my but I LOVED BEING THE ONE WHO MADE HER C U M. We have a date for Saturday...... :P 12GAUGE PS Kayla thanks so much for the advice you gave me...it reinforces my thoughts as how to approach my honeypie... B)