5. what is in your cd player in your car? Brandi Carlile or The Fratellis

6. fav. tv show? House

7. what are you reading? nothing at the moment

• Members

1. teacher

2. 2 teenagers

3. one little old dog

3. had my ears pierced as a kid, turns out I'm allergic to metals. no tats

4. almost anything. I think HH was playing music last so probably Bruce Springsteen

5. there's not much i make a point of watching, but I like Ellen if it's on

6. Three Cups Of Tea (I read a lot)

• Members

1. what do you do for a living? I'm a student, but I want to work as a school nurse... or maybe a nurse that stays in the classroom with special needs/ disabled/ chronically ill children.

2. children? None yet... Waiting till I'm married and have a job for at least 2 years

3. pets? 3 cats.... My mom's... can't stand them.... My allergies makes the clear eyes commercial look like heaven.

4. tats/piercings? just my ears

5. what is in your cd player in your car? Don't have a car as of yet, but I would probably have a mix or some Scottish folk music! xD

6. fav. tv show? House, NCIS, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs

7. what are you reading? in between re reading the Chronicles of Narnia and Eragon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

1. what do you do for a living? : Heavy truck mechanic

2. children: none yet

3. pets? 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 ferret, 1 horse

4. tats/piercings? a western dragon done in Celtic that takes up my entire back

5. what is in your CD player in your car? Hot action cop

6. fav. TV show? family guy, house, monk, and dirty jobs.

7. what are you reading? technical manuals

• Members

1. what do you do for a living? : Quality Assurance Manager for an international supplier of information systems and aircraft lighting.

2. children: 2 grown sons

3. pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats

4. tats/piercings? None I've had lots of piercings in my life but they have all been accidental ;)

5. what is in your CD player in your car? Chicago

6. fav. TV show? Lost

7. what are you reading? Too Timid Forums

• Members

1. what do you do for a living? : Cut granite

2. children: not at the moment thanks

3. pets? 2 dogs and a cat

4. tats/piercings? just my ears are peirced, but i have a butterfly sitting on a black eyed susan on my left arm, a henna inspried one on my right wrist and a heart witha abanner that says worth the wait on my back.

5. what is in your cd player in your car? Tim Miller, check him out at Timmmiller.com

6. fav. tv show? umm I dunno I don't watch much TV

7. what are you reading? The Ravens of Avalon

• Members

WOW!! Lets see!

What I do for a living? I use to work as a RN, but haven't in 5years now, due to health issues. So now I am a SAHM!!!

How many children? I have a 19yr, 18 yr, 17yr, 11yr along with the one I lost last yr. The 3 oldest are the boys and my 11yr old daughter thinks she is 30.

Tats/Piercings: Well I posted my newest tat that I had done on my coochy!! I have 7 others besides that one. Piercings, I don't have any anymore.

Pets: Lets see a collie, 2 cats, and a bearded dragon.

Fav. Tv Show: Gotta Love House, CSI, Law & order, Unsolved mysteries, most anything that deals with medical things, or crime.

Reading: I am reading James Pattersons 7th Heaven. I love James Patterson along with many other authors.

• Members

What I do for a living? I'm a technical information security consultant for SAP - a worldwide enterprise resource planning software and systems provider...i.e. I'm a geek.

How many children? None and thankful not to have any now.....some people aren't meant to be parents!

Tats/Piercings: Just pierced ears - but I desperately want a tatto....maybe on my coochy!

Pets: 4 cats - Buffy, Willow (wonder where those names came from - LOL!) - Stubby and Ziggy Bob. Don't get me started talking about my babies....oh and one old feral cat we've been feeding for years. Husband named him Elliot Ness because he's untouchable - LOL!

Fav. Tv Show: Bones, House, CSI, HGTV, How Things are Made......we watch a lot of TV...thinking of getting a 60 inch one.

Reading: Technical stuff for work.

What's in my cd player in my car: Death by Secduction audio book by Nora Roberts/JD Robb. Awesome series if you like futuristic crime novels with a bit of steamy romance.

• Members

1. what do you do for a living? : high school senior world literature teacher.

2. children: two daughters, 23,22 and a son, 19

3. pets? 1 fifteen year old yellow lab/shephard mix

4. tats/piercings? I've wanted an ankle bracelet tat for a while. I just can't seem to justify the pain yet.

5. what is in your CD player in your car? hmm.. mostly whatever is on the classic rock station - I can never remember to put a CD in.

6. fav. TV show? Don't watch much TV except: my 22 yr old daughter and I have "Martini Thursdays" while watching Gray's Anatomy.

7. what are you reading? my own thesis due in August: reading/revising, reading/crying, reading/throwing it in the recyling bin, reading/rewriting, reading/smiling, reading/pulling out my hair. hehehe you get the idea...

• Members
2. children: None, but working on it.

Hey I just noticed this. Good luck and have fun!!

Things aren't looking exactly perfect on this front for Val and I, but thank you for the well-wishes. We'll be parents one way or another, the Gods just haven't revealed to us how we'll be going about it quite yet.

Randy.

• Members

What do I do for a living: I'm about to get into the "phone actress" business. Other than that, I take care of my roomies :-)

Children: None so far but I hope for a few in a few years.

Pets: Roomie's dog, Triscuit. She's a sweetie!

Tatts/piercings: I have a tattoo on my right bum cheek. Currently I have 2 holes in both ears, a rook piercing, and 2 barbells through my tongue. I had both my nips pierced and now I kinda miss 'em.

What is in the CD player: I don't have one in my car so I listen to my mp3 player which is full of randomness.

Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy, House, Simpsons, and tons more (I'm a tv addict)

What are you reading: Anything my eyes find online.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Bringing this one back! since we have a bunch of newbies! :)

• Members

1. what do you do for a living?: I am a nursing assistant

2. children: a almost 5 year old girl :D

3. pets? 1 teddy bear hamster (she's little and fuzzy and black and white) named nemo

4. tats/piercings?: I have 1 tattoo with my children's names (one child was given for adoption, she's 18 months old) it's got a heart with a rose and 2 banners for their names

5. what is in your cd player in your car? umm... a NOW cd (one of the new ones)

6. fav. tv show? umm.. we don't have cable. but i watch the girls next door online :D

7. what are you reading? Trapped in Hitlers hell by Anita Dittman (very good book, she is a Jewish girl and was in the holocaust & survived. she was 5 when the holocaust started)

• Members

1. what do you do for a living?: I am a nursing assistant

2. children: a almost 5 year old girl :D

3. pets? 1 teddy bear hamster (she's little and fuzzy and black and white) named nemo

4. tats/piercings?: I have 1 tattoo with my children's names (one child was given for adoption, she's 18 months old) it's got a heart with a rose and 2 banners for their names

5. what is in your cd player in your car? umm... a NOW cd (one of the new ones)

6. fav. tv show? umm.. we don't have cable. but i watch the girls next door online :D

7. what are you reading? Trapped in Hitlers hell by Anita Dittman (very good book, she is a Jewish girl and was in the holocaust & survived. she was 5 when the holocaust started)

Wow, I totally forgot about this

• Members

Wow, I totally forgot about this

sun brought it back. cuz there's a lot of newbies.. i'm not really a newbie, but i figured i'd answer anyways. get the ball rolling.

• Members

Yep and I checked, my answers are pretty much the same except my kids are a little older...

2 girls ages, 7, 6 and my little boy is 2 now!!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

1. what do you do for a living? : Child care.

2. children: Sibling with special needs - age five - adore her.

3. pets? Dog.

4. tats/piercings? None.

5. what is in your cd player in your car? Talking Heads.

6. fav. tv show? X-Files.

7. what are you reading? Mostly non-fic. Lots of stuff on developemental disabilities, genetics, and conspiracy theory.

• Members

1. goin to school, and waiting tables

2. no kids!

3. i had a fish and it died :( i cant have pets in my apt, or i would have kitties and puppies!

4. i have single peirced ears, i let my 2nd holes close. i have 4 tats: rose on my inside right wrist, paw prints on my inside left ankle, and two traditional sparrows with ribbons on my back. looooves tats! on my bf too! he has pin up girls on his arms.... mmm.... sexy!

5. my CD player is broken, but i can listen to the ramones all day

6. cartoons! dont tell me i need to grow up! :P i love mad men too. oh, don draper...

7. school stuff... kids books... (ill be an elementary teacher eventually)

• Members

1. What do you do for a living?:

Hairdresser on the side and presently working in a Drs. office.

BUT----I start a full time BRAND NEW JOB in 3 weeks at a

Cancer Center as a Medical Secretary / Admin Assistant

I'm SO EXCITED as I've been looking for a better job for months .

2. Children: 2 girls 10 and 12 years old

3. Pets? No more pets (had bunnies and fish)

4. Tats/piercings?: Just my ears. (I do appreciate the Artistic ability of

tattoo artists though)

5. What is in your cd player in your car?

A compilation of ITunes downloads, Pink, Meatloaf, Jewel,U2, ACDC,

I love everything, 70's Classic rock is my favorite.

6. Fav. tv show?

Ok I will confess----I am a "Housewives of Orange County (and NY )junkie !!

I love old reruns though. My favorite is Columbo and Rockford Files.

7. What are you reading?

Just started Ian Kerner's "She Comes First".

• Members

1. what do you do for a living? I live off my parents at the moment. I'm a full-time college student. I work part-time at the school bookstore and as a writing tutor, but that's mostly spending money.

2. children: Not yet, but I want them.

3. pets? I'll give it to you in fishkeeper format. 2x 10g (1x female dwarf puffer, 3x oto cats, lots of inverts; divided, 2x male bettas), 1x 3g (one male betta, invert), temporary tank(s) for foster, many transient triops tanks/hatches. My family has two cats, a dog, and a snake.

4. tats/piercings? One in my left lobe, one left helix, two in my right lobe, one navel ring. No tats yet, but I'm getting one as soon as I get the contact info for a good place and an appointment!

5. what is in your cd player in your car? I don't have a car (waiting for my cousin to find a good one at his dealership!!!), but I have Johnny Cash stuck in my head right now.

6. fav. tv show? South Park, I guess? It's the only one I watch. I only see it online or on DVDs, though. I don't really watch TV.

7. what are you reading? The Omnivore's Dilemma.