Official Community Forums Home

Hello

boff

• Members

I've lurked a bit and thought I should say hello now. Some backround info..

I'm 36 married have two kids, one with special needs. My husband currently lives in another state due to his work, we probably won't be a complete unit until June of 09. It sucks, but it sure beets relocating to his current location :o

Needless to say I'm bored a lot and the walking the bill board for sexual tension.

• Members

Very glad you de-lurked! This is a great group of people here and it's nice to have you join us. Hop in where you feel comfortable and have a good time! :)

• Members

Welcome. At the shop you should find some great stuff and plenty of reviews and recommendations for most of it in the forum. Hope you enjoy....and know you are not alone...there are more than a few of us riding the forced chastity train!

• Members
Welcome. At the shop you should find some great stuff and plenty of reviews and recommendations for most of it in the forum. Hope you enjoy....and know you are not alone...there are more than a few of us riding the forced chastity train!

Oh, I already have been to the shop, thats how I found the baord! ;)

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all you find.

• Members

Welcom to TT.....Since you've aready been to the shopping sit, why don't you read the toy review section for some more pleasurable ideas......or even better, buy something to surprise your husband with, mine really likes when I do....

• Members

Welcome! I'm sorry you have to be so far from your husband! I hope you get to see him soon to release some tension!

The people here are GREAT and really help out a LOT!

Enjoy your time here! ^.^