Official Community Forums Home

Piercings

• Members

Yeah Silver, that was my first thought too. "Sir could you plz remove any and all metal from your body?" /sigh

Or what happens when they wand you? I bet the security gaurd just sighs at this point and thinks to himself "Oh God...not again."

My mother's BF's daughter had sex with a guy who I guess had them going up it like a ladder she said? She had a pic on her cell phone but I'll be dammed if I'm going to look at something like that. It's bad enough that the walls are thin and i had to hear them going at it. She claimed it felt pretty good.

• Members

When my gf had her hood pierced, Gypsy(the piercer), asked her if she wanted me to help. I actually got more hands-on than I ever thought a piercer would allow. She says that it just enhanced the whole thing for her because he allowed me to do a large part of it!

• Members

I'm speaking from ignorance here, but that seems like a very difficult place to keep clean. Does this type of thing make infection more prevalent?

• Members

Well, urine straight out of your urethra is sterile, so actually, urinating helps keep the piercing clean. You do want to be very meticulous about cleaning it of course, and you have to use a condom if you engage in sexual activity with another person during the healing process because having their bodily fluids come in contact with your piercing increases the risk of infection, but overall I don't think they're much harder to deal with than any other piercing.

• Members
Well, urine straight out of your urethra is sterile, so actually, urinating helps keep the piercing clean. You do want to be very meticulous about cleaning it of course, and you have to use a condom if you engage in sexual activity with another person during the healing process because having their bodily fluids come in contact with your piercing increases the risk of infection, but overall I don't think they're much harder to deal with than any other piercing.

In that pic doesn't it look like his pee stream may split in two??? That could be challenging LOL

• Members

That's often a side effect of that particular piercing, yes. :P

I'm speaking from ignorance here, but that seems like a very difficult place to keep clean. Does this type of thing make infection more prevalent?

A good piercer will explain the risks, as well as the after-care, and general hygiene when it comes to taking care of piercings during and after it heals all up. With regular bathing and good hygiene, it's no different than having pierced ears.

• Members

Wasn't it Mike_D that had a Prince Albert done a while back? I never saw any problem type posts but to be fair I think he has been quite overloaded with things to do lately.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

WOW! After looking at that picture, honestly I would say that would not turn me on

and I cant imagine having that inside me..

I do love piercings and tattos I have a bit myself

I have my nipples pierced I did it for myself.. love the look

and the feel and it does increase the sensation... as it is I already have sensitive

nipples...

Really want my hood pierced.. but just not sure if I sould do it!!

• Like 1

• 14 years later...
  • Members

I love the idea of a prince albert piercing, but i  am just to scared to get one. What experince does both sides have with them? For men, how much did it hurt and how long did it take to stretch it to about 2 to 3 mm? for women, do you like having sex with a man that has one, and what kind of jewelry do you like him to wear?

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I used to have my hood pierced, honestly I loved it. 
I don’t love that I did it because a guy I was seeing asked if I would get one. 
I took mine out when I started seeing my now husband, I felt like it was cool when I was single. Did nothing for sex, felt great during oral. 
my husband was always afraid of chipping his tooth when he was eating it. 
I wish I still had pictures 😞

• Like 1