Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Thur! I'd never slap you! I'd probably grab your hand and put it some strategic places!!

Well, then, consider my hands a wanderin!!

Randy.

• Members
Have you built my pedastal err I mean mantle yet??

Umm..no, not yet, but I'll get to it very soon. I had to cut the wood for Val's raised garden first...she thinks its because I want veggies, but the truth is I like to look at her tush when she's bent over playing in the dirt.

Randy.

• Members
Well quit watching and get in the ring girl. Never too many lovely ladies in my book. But you might want to take those nice clothes off first

;)

What nice clothes? They are already off!! I've got my black leather on now.....ready to grab..kick some ass!

• Members
I hope that's a good thing sun flower!

A VERY good thing! B)

OK so we have all these ladies in the mud pit, oiled and MOHD has the hose. Pinky is naked lets get her all muddy too so she can get the hose. Ginger I just tackled you. whatcha gonna do HUH???

• Members

both of us ? that's tricky! OK I grabbed your thigh and you fell. SPLAT! Now Ginger and I are free!

• Members
Sun, I tripped you trying to get away from the hose...I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit on you and hold you down. AK, need some help over here!!

straddles sun** hahah yer mine now lady!!

• Members

Begins throwing mud at Pinky, MOHD, lil miss and Pappy to distract. Jumps in and wrastles angelkisses. Yer mine now! ;) Sunshine's now free and begins covering all spots on body not muddy with more mud. Applies ass kicking shoes. (Yes, they're red of course)

Ginger Grabs tong for Bell. Ding! Smacks lil miss on the booty so she starts dancing for "ROUND 3"

Ginger *Winks * to Val and Tyger and then throws mud at them in the stands. hahaha! Thurisas giggles and Val pulls him into the trenches of the ring.

Mikayla pops her head in as the official wrastling judge and smacks everyone on the bottoms. She even has an outfit to go with the attitude.

Ding! "Round 4"

• Members

You don't know me at all if you think for a second I would allow myself to be pulled into mud!! I hate being wet and icky.

Randy.

• Members
Begins throwing mud at Pinky, MOHD, lil miss and Pappy to distract. Jumps in and wrastles angelkisses. Yer mine now! ;) Sunshine's now free and begins covering all spots on body not muddy with more mud. Applies ass kicking shoes. (Yes, they're red of course)

Ginger Grabs tong for Bell. Ding! Smacks lil miss on the booty so she starts dancing for "ROUND 3"

Ginger *Winks * to Val and Tyger and then throws mud at them in the stands. hahaha! Thurisas giggles and Val pulls him into the trenches of the ring.

Mikayla pops her head in as the official wrastling judge and smacks everyone on the bottoms. She even has an outfit to go with the attitude.

Ding! "Round 4"

ROFLMAO

*tweeks gingers nipple* it was there!!

is sun putting mud on me??

How did I miss this post again! Ugghhhh. I have no idea what you ladies are doing, but I want in.

I definitely have those whom I would love to 'date' - and you know who you are! ;) How can it not be a massive orgy with gals like Tyger, Aiden, ThorsNymph, SunFlower, Valantyn, Whiskey, CL, and sooooo many more. The guys rock too - Iha (I would HAVE to have some of that), MikeD, Pappy, Thurisas, OPL MR. Big.....and I have to concur, ROB IS HOT! (thanks for going there Tyger)

So, I am in....ready to go!

LOL I call 'em like I see 'em!! There's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many to mention, KWIM?

• Members
Ginger you may have one that round, but NOW...IT'S ON!!!!

YOU GOING DOWN

*grabs fist full of mud and hucks at you*

then proceeds to run and tackle you down.

Ginger and littlemiss are down!! Watch out for those red shoes!!! Ak and Sunshine are going at it, hair pulling and ass grabbing! Thur and Val have taken it under the bleachers. Everyone else is accidentally smearing mud on each other. Whoo! Whose next?