Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members
:kiss: Half Nekkid and dont forget muddy and slippery. (nice image) Do you think it's fair the we are half naked and Pappy is fully clothed???? Lets get him!!! AK gabs his shirt and pulls it over his head. I de-pants him leaving him in his (insert underwear style here) whee!!!

oh no, i totally agree...cloths must go.. IDK though, i have a feeling pappy is a commando type of guy.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
oh no, i totally agree...cloths must go.. IDK though, i have a feeling pappy is a commando type of guy.

FINE w/me! since I already felt the warmness in his pocket. What do ya say Pappy??

• Members
hot damn i love this woman!!

oh but honey, this is the good kind of teasing!!

*jumps in on the action*

poor poor pappy, sandwiched between 2 half nekkid women, whats a man to do??

Hey no fair. I'm jealous. Where's Pinky and Ginger?

• Members

Oh dont you worry you're gonna get it too...

• Members

I guess my post about 86ing the beltloops fell behind somewhere. I shucked them when you drug me in here. I'm Commando at present but if you want I'll break out my red boxers w/dragons later!

• Members
I guess my post about 86ing the beltloops fell behind somewhere. I shucked them when you drug me in here. I'm Commando at present but if you want I'll break out my red boxers w/dragons later!

ohhhh i KNEW it!!!! no need for boxers!!

• Members

I would call you a mind reader but it would be hard for you to read this brain cell I have. It flops around too much! LOL!

• Members
where my kittycat!? oh there she is **grabs her into the pile** we gotta nother one pappy and sunshine

Here Kitty, Kitty!

• Members

Damn, I knew I liked Pappy....

Angel - you grab him and hold him while I spank that ass....

you come get this Kitty, Pappy....I'll show you what to do with it....MEOW!

• Members

Funny I am wearing a silver dragon pendant at present... anyway AK and I are giving you a muddy spanking and running away I have gotten myself into a corner with nowhere else to run...

• Members
I would call you a mind reader but it would be hard for you to read this brain cell I have. It flops around too much! LOL!

WELL maybe we could help firm that up for ya!

• Members

I'm pulling you out of that corner and stealing your shoes....

• Members
WELL maybe we could help firm that up for ya!

Just knock the thing loose and I'll stash it in the fridge!

• Members
wheres my whip?? **looks around**

I've got your whip, AK, and i'm going to spank MOHD for using the rule book in the first place, and then pappy because...well, just because....<slaps hand with whip and tries to look dominating......>

• Members
I've got your whip, AK, and i'm going to spank MOHD for using the rule book in the first place, and then pappy because...well, just because....<slaps hand with whip and tries to look dominating......>

haha go ahead...val and i warmed up pappy in the chat room for ya..so hes good and warmed up for ya

• Members
I'm pulling you out of that corner and stealing your shoes....

OH NO you DIDN'T! As I jump on her back!

*Saunters in, wearing a tight tank top over her 38 C's, tight jeans, cowgirl boots, and a hat, dusty from riding horses.*

Howdy. What'd I miss?

• Members

Ooh Tyger, how I love them boots on you. Growl! Pant...... Hey girls, here's some towels to dry off. Hold on, I'll help each of you dry off properly.

In the next room there's a moon jumper. You know, the giant inflatable tent that you get to bounce in. Who wants to go for a giggle? Um, I mean jump. No clothes allowed longer than 3 inches.

• Members
ohhh im in!!

*cracks the whip** sun,kittykat,pappy, into the jumper!!

ya know...i really would love to know where this dominate side of me is coming from? i kinda like it.

OK ladies line up. I need to wash you off with the hose before you go to the moon house.