Official Community Forums Home

Climax Burst Anal Lube

• Members

TO3141-9main.jpg

This lube is BURSTING with good characteristics! It is non-scented, non-staining, non-sticky, super smooth, sensual and most importantly, long lasting. It also has the added bonus of vitamin E beads that explode and add some extra moisturizing during use - now that is a cool thing.

We used this lube during some anal play a few nights back and were both pleasantly surprised and happy with this lube. It comes in a cool little bottle - with a pull spout top for easy dispersment and non-messy use. We used a normal amount to begin and were plugging along and not needing more. Mikayla commented that from her end (get it, END???) she felt a cooling and pleasantly smooth sensation. As far as anal play goes, a good quality long-lasting lube is sooooo important.

This lube was very pleasant to use from both sides - lasted almost our whole session (just needed one extra application) and really provided a smooth ride. This is a great anal lube (and would be good for vaginal sex too I am sure) and the Vitamin E pellets will definiitely nourish your rectum and leave it smooth and conditions -now that is a climatic end!

Burst Into Anal

Sounds great!! I love vitamin E too! Great for the skin.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

TO3141-9main.jpgClimax Bursts Anal Lubricant

We needed to find a nice anal lube, something thick that would stay where we put it, but that was slick enough to gently ease toys into an orifice that does not have any natural ability to lubricate itself. Having fallen in love with Climax Bursts toy cleaner, we decided to give this product a try.

I love the design of this bottle, as its round top is easily pulled up (even with slippery fingers) and despite the thickness of this lube, squirted out easily without flooding out in big blobs. The anonymity of the bottle was nice too. Although Climax Bursts was written in large bold letters, anal lubricant was in a very small font so as not to draw undue attention to your bottle if accidently left in public view.

The tiny micro-bursts are vitamin E pellets that dissolve immediately as you rub the lube in place. I loved the clean almost non-existent smell, and there was no sticky residue on my fingers, toys or various and sundry body parts. Not only was this a long lasting lube, but for anal play made an incredibly silky ride. I was even impressed at how well it worked for vaginal lubrication also. Although thicker than I prefer for vaginal intercourse, it was not a tacky, sticky, clumpy mess, and stayed very slippery with friction in both the vagina and anus. Mr. SP was impressed with how long it stayed slippery as we were reviewing one our our new anal toys.

Long lasting, top quality lube. Climax Bursts gets my vote for best products.

• Members

I did not see it written if this is silicone or water based... anyone???

• Members
I did not see it written if this is silicone or water based... anyone???

It doesn't say in the review, but I checked out the link prior to my last post, and again.... It's water based.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This is a nice 4-ounce bottle of water-based lube that is made in the USA. It is very easy to use no matter how slick your hands may get. It has a nice pull-top to it and is easy to apply. It has a little thicker consistency than some other lubes, but it was easy to get out of the bottle, which is a plus. Who wants to be struggling to get lube out of the bottle when you are in the middle of you playtime? I know I don't. Also there is no scent or sticky feeling from this as well.

It lasts quite well with no need for reapplication. I know with some you need to add more. This was not needed. Another plus with it being water based it is non-staining and can be used in conjunction with any toy. No need to worry about grabbing a toy that might not be able to be used with it.