Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dream #14

Tyger

DJ0926-01main.jpg

*Said with a classic “stoner accent”*:

Shaaaa dudes! This dream is one of the most lucid ones I’ve had in a loooong time! Fer real! This awesome vibrator is perfectly designed for my g-spot, and lemme tell ya, that after adding the 2 AA batteries from my stash, this thing has some major adjustable power with the turn of the dial on the bottom!

I loooved the awesome purple color & it’s kinda cool, how you can see thru some of the vibe, trippy, ya know? The wicked bullet is right at the head, man, and it was really quiet, which surprised me, as big as the bullet is. The shape reminded me of a golf club, the way the head’s tilted like that….very cool. But I don’t think my old man will be putting this club in his golf bag! Oh yeah, and it’s waterproof!

Loved the style of the box, which kinda reminded me of the 60’s graffiti style. The box had this sticker on it, that said it was an award winner vibe, which is cool. (Special Sex Awards Issue of ‘Women’s Health’; winner of the Best Maxi Vibe 2007.) After using this baby, I can fully understand why! Sex toys in an “everyday” mag, far out!

The thick head, and the way that it’s shaped is perfect for hitting my special spot, and with the vibes at the head, adding that extra oomph & firmness that is sometimes needed, I only needed a little clit stimulation to really get a’gushin! It was like, far out! Yeah baby! I felt full, stimulated, and totally on another plane, man! If you're lookin' to really get a great ride, you gotta try this toy! They weren't kidding when they said that this toy is SURREAL! Peace!

This baby gets 4 outta 4 paws, a tail swish, back arch, and loud purrrrrrr!!

Have a wonderfully lucid orgasm!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just received this, it's gorgeous and what's really great is I love the smell of it. I can't wait to try this out tonight!

• Members

Wonderful reveiw Tyger. #14 is Dis and my favorite vibe too. Like you purples Dis favorite color and with it being extra ridgid for a jelly toy it's great for applying just the right pressure on Dis G-spot and doing some deep thrusting. Thank goodness it's waterproof, I don't know how many times Dis gushed all over this thing and it's still going. Seeing how much she enjoyed it I couldn't resist sliding a condom on #14, lubing it up and with a lot of wiggling and a few deep breaths was able to work it up my tight butt and when that huge head hit my prostrate I almost came all over the place. I wish Doc Johnson would come out with a strap-on version, I'd love to feel Di thrusting in and out of me with that big bullet buzzing at full power. :o

• Members
I just received this, it's gorgeous and what's really great is I love the smell of it. I can't wait to try this out tonight!

Hey! this is the one on my wish list!

• Members

Is it worse that I read that whole thing in the 'stoner' accent or that I know what a 'stoner' accent is???

Great review, as per usual! ;)

• Members

I will be adding this to my wish list!! Thank you for the great review!

Is it worse that I read that whole thing in the 'stoner' accent or that I know what a 'stoner' accent is???

Great review, as per usual! ;)

Thanks! I'm glad you were actually able to read it that way and understand it LOL (and is it bad that I was actually able to write it that way??? Hmmm) :PB);)

• Members

Still haven't tried this one out yet. I've been tired the past couple of nights and we needed a break :lol: but it's next on my list. It really is a beautiful toy, and I'm looking forward to it.

• Members

DJ0926-01main.jpg

Ahh lucid dreams. This one was a doozy and I didn't want to wake up.

Such a beautiful vibe. Purple and a great hefty size with a nice gspot positioned bullet head. I loved the packaging, very hip, and I loved the fact that battery insertion was easy, just unscrew and pop in 2AA's.

This beauty has power, once lubed up and inserted it felt wonderful. And it's quiet, which is great if you have room mates or just get distracted from noisy toys.

I didn't get the gspot with this one, I think it would have worked, it is flexible to an extent, but frankly the toy got me too excited. I needed to pull out a bullet and have an orgasm. Yeah I'm greedy :lol: and impatient.

But I think this is one of the top toys to enable women to get the gspot orgasm with. Definately on my top of the toy box and will come back out soon.

Fully waterproof so great for bath time or shower time.

Love it!

See you in dreamland baby!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I got mine in the mail today :) I will post tomorrow about how I like it. Mine is orange although that one looks yellow it's supposed to be orange... so now I have had that song "silent lucidity" by Queensryche (dating myself I know) in my head all day I wonder if the lyrics will go along with the toy... HMMM we'll see!

8966_101475-medlrg.jpg

• Members
I got mine in the mail today :) I will post tomorrow about how I like it. Mine is orange although that one looks yellow it's supposed to be orange... so now I have had that song "silent lucidity" by Queensryche (dating myself I know) in my head all day I wonder if the lyrics will go along with the toy... HMMM we'll see!

8966_101475-medlrg.jpg

OH baby. I finally got to use this last night, WHEW. It does have a strong almost chemical smell but I am assuming it is just the new toy smell. I washed it 2X and it still smelled the same. I guess it will wear off. It didn't bother me however, just saying. I handed it to my husband when we were getting ready for some play time ;). He held it kind of weighing it and said "Oh I think you are going to like this one"... We lubed up and I thought he was going to tease me clitorally for awhile but nope, he went right for "The Gold" and slipped it inside me. (mind you, we HAD already been fooling around for awhile so I was ready.) WOW, as he worked it I was so aroused. Without even turning it on, I could feel it on my g-spot and the tip of it was causing very intense sensations. It is very firm yet flexible, a great combination! After a couple minutes I started to orgasm. The orgasms were long and hard. I was catching my breath and Then he turned it ON. I was rocked by another series of orgasms that were SO intense. This toy got me SO wet. I was very surprised. He ended up taking it out and stimulating my clit for awhile teasing me and sliding it inside me just slightly until I started to cum. Then he really slid it deeper and worked it! Bringing me to TOTALLY earth shattering orgasms!! So, I like it, to say the least! My legs still feel shaky this AM. Of course we had sex after. Literally it was the best most intense ever. The toy really warms you up. Very satisfying I must say! I am sure this Orange fella will be making appearances regularly in our bedroom from now on! ...along with my pink fella, my glass fella, well... you get the picture B):)

• 8 months later...
  • Members
DJ0926-01main.jpg

*Said with a classic “stoner accent”*:

Shaaaa dudes! This dream is one of the most lucid ones I’ve had in a loooong time! Fer real! This awesome vibrator is perfectly designed for my g-spot, and lemme tell ya, that after adding the 2 AA batteries from my stash, this thing has some major adjustable power with the turn of the dial on the bottom!

I loooved the awesome purple color & it’s kinda cool, how you can see thru some of the vibe, trippy, ya know? The wicked bullet is right at the head, man, and it was really quiet, which surprised me, as big as the bullet is. The shape reminded me of a golf club, the way the head’s tilted like that….very cool. But I don’t think my old man will be putting this club in his golf bag! Oh yeah, and it’s waterproof!

Loved the style of the box, which kinda reminded me of the 60’s graffiti style. The box had this sticker on it, that said it was an award winner vibe, which is cool. (Special Sex Awards Issue of ‘Women’s Health’; winner of the Best Maxi Vibe 2007.) After using this baby, I can fully understand why! Sex toys in an “everyday” mag, far out!

The thick head, and the way that it’s shaped is perfect for hitting my special spot, and with the vibes at the head, adding that extra oomph & firmness that is sometimes needed, I only needed a little clit stimulation to really get a’gushin! It was like, far out! Yeah baby! I felt full, stimulated, and totally on another plane, man! If you're lookin' to really get a great ride, you gotta try this toy! They weren't kidding when they said that this toy is SURREAL! Peace!

This baby gets 4 outta 4 paws, a tail swish, back arch, and loud purrrrrrr!!

Have a wonderfully lucid orgasm!!

LMAO!!! Tyger, that had to be one of the most hilarious reviews on a product that I have EVER READ. Just the "4 outta 4 paws, a tail swish, bark arch, and loud puurrrrrr" were enough to sell me! LOL!! THanks so much for recommending this toy, it sounds PURRFECT ;)

LMAO!!! Tyger, that had to be one of the most hilarious reviews on a product that I have EVER READ. Just the "4 outta 4 paws, a tail swish, bark arch, and loud puurrrrrr" were enough to sell me! LOL!! THanks so much for recommending this toy, it sounds PURRFECT ;)

I'm really glad you liked this review! Thanks!! Let us know how you like it. Members can also feel free to add their own personal reviews and experiences with the toys that they purchase as well, so I'll look forward to reading all about it!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DJ0926-01main.jpg

Lucid Dream #14

Review by: Ladylove 3/20/09 Lucid dreams #14 is a pretty purple G-Spot vibe without any smell. The easily adjustable vibrations range from mild to high. It requires 2AA batteries that easily pop into the bottom of the toy, to get your party started.

I purchased Lucid Dreams #14 because of all the hype. I want to see how this compared to my SO’s way of doing things, which had been the only way I had completely enjoyed G-Spots O’s. Having tried other G-Spot vibes before I was extremely leary. I decided to experiment on my own first. I got out my trusty lube, and away we went. I first experimented with the intensity of the vibrations. Personally I usually like higher vibes, but the low rumble of the bullet in the head of this dream is amazing. If it didn’t have any other setting I would have been completely satisfied. However it does have more intense setting so more we tried. OMG! It will take you over the top quicker that you can count to 10. OK, I’m not sure what you will need to count to, but you will get there very quickly with this dream date. It's also very quiet so you won’t need to worry about little or big ears hearing you.

This Lucid dream #14 is the only G-Spot toy to date I have completely enjoyed. I recommend if for beginners and experienced alike. Whether you like mild or high vibration, big or small toys, you will be in for a special treat with this Dreamy G-Spot toy. This makes it to the night stand for regular use. I award this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

LUCID DREAM #14

• Review Team

So glad you liked it LL!

DJ0926-01main.jpg

Lucid Dream #14

Review by: Ladylove 3/20/09 Lucid dreams #14 is a pretty purple G-Spot vibe without any smell. The easily adjustable vibrations range from mild to high. It requires 2AA batteries that easily pop into the bottom of the toy, to get your party started.

I purchased Lucid Dreams #14 because of all the hype. I want to see how this compared to my SO’s way of doing things, which had been the only way I had completely enjoyed G-Spots O’s. Having tried other G-Spot vibes before I was extremely leary. I decided to experiment on my own first. I got out my trusty lube, and away we went. I first experimented with the intensity of the vibrations. Personally I usually like higher vibes, but the low rumble of the bullet in the head of this dream is amazing. If it didn’t have any other setting I would have been completely satisfied. However it does have more intense setting so more we tried. OMG! It will take you over the top quicker that you can count to 10. OK, I’m not sure what you will need to count to, but you will get there very quickly with this dream date. It's also very quiet so you won’t need to worry about little or big ears hearing you.

This Lucid dream #14 is the only G-Spot toy to date I have completely enjoyed. I recommend if for beginners and experienced alike. Whether you like mild or high vibration, big or small toys, you will be in for a special treat with this Dreamy G-Spot toy. This makes it to the night stand for regular use. I award this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

LUCID DREAM #14

I'm really glad you finally got it!! And, I forgot HOW to count when I used this toy!! LMAO

• Members
I'm really glad you finally got it!! And, I forgot HOW to count when I used this toy!! LMAO

Yea, not sure I counted correctly, I could have skipped a few number along the way.