Official Community Forums Home

What Do I Do With A Free Toy I Got,and I Don't Have Any Use For?

• Members

I recently received a free toy with a order,and it is a male masturbator. I have obviously no use for it,and don't have a man to let play with it. I thought of selling it on Ebay,but it did'nt come in a box,just a plastic bag,and so I did'nt know if anyone would even buy it. Any suggestions? or should I just toss it out?

• Members
I recently received a free toy with a order,and it is a male masturbator. I have obviously no use for it,and don't have a man to let play with it. I thought of selling it on Ebay,but it did'nt come in a box,just a plastic bag,and so I did'nt know if anyone would even buy it. Any suggestions? or should I just toss it out?

Well. Hmm. Any male friends that may want it?

• Members

I wouldn't throw it away or sell it. it may come in handy one of these days. I would just store it on the bottom of my toy box for now....probably leave it in the plastic. and hope for a lost man on a rainy day!

If you don't have a male friend that you feel comfortable giving it too, I'd either keep it for later on when there is a man in your life (friend or romantic) that you could give it too, or just throw it out. Where it's not sealed, selling it on an auction site just wouldn't be recommended.

• Members

You could always keep it to add to a Bachelorette Gift. I always try and give friends things that they may not have the nerve to get themselves!

• Members
You could always keep it to add to a Bachelorette Gift. I always try and give friends things that they may not have the nerve to get themselves!

Great suggestion Ginger! We all know someone who is just TooTimid to do this for themselves!

• 6 months later...
  • Members
I wouldn't throw it away or sell it. it may come in handy one of these days. I would just store it on the bottom of my toy box for now....probably leave it in the plastic. and hope for a lost man on a rainy day!
WHAT SHE SAID!!! ......ya never know ya know....:P