Official Community Forums Home

I Bet I Taste Delicious

synirr

• Members

I have been trying to eat healthier lately. I'm learning how to cook so I won't eat as much fast food and microwaveable crap. It just dawned on me how many fruits and vegetables I am consuming... I bet this is doing wonders for my flavor! Not that I don't taste like rainbows and happiness anyway, mind you. All I'm saying is, the boy is coming to visit on Monday, and if I've gone to all the trouble of making this somebody damn sure better eat it! :P

• Members

HA HA rainbows and happiness LMFAO I love it!

OMG!! LMAO

Well, I hope he appreciates it!!

• Members

OMG you are to funny, Synirr!! Here is to a wonderful time.

• Members
Not that I don't taste like rainbows and happiness anyway, mind you.

aahaha. love it. Hell yes! Make him eat it all up!

• Members

OOOOOH! Skittles! (rainbows and happiness)! I'm sure he has a sweet tooth!

• Members

Synirr you should know better than to leave me an opening like this. I would take that bet and ask you to prove it!

• Members

Pinky I wouldn't believe him if his tongue were notarized. I want to decide for myself who wins that bet!!!

• Members

And when (I mean if) she loses maybe double or nothing with a week for her to prepare!

• Members

Pffft, I don't see how I could possibly lose in a situation like this :lol:. Seems pretty win-win to me!

• Members

Synirr you crack me up! I have no doubt you are "THE" rainbows and happiness girl! I've been doing the clean foods/fruit thing for awhile now and even gave up coffee for a little over a week but I decided screw that....I'll just double up on the pineapple....need my caffiene!

• Members
Pffft, I don't see how I could possibly lose in a situation like this :lol: . Seems pretty win-win to me!

I'm thinking the judge is the clear winner here! Might be one of those selfish times where I feel dishonest! LOL!

• Members

I don't know if it's true that food changes a person. I have heard the pineapple stories. But honestly have no idea. It is a concept though.