Official Community Forums Home

Penis To Big?

hakerhawk

• Members

Is it for you?

A woman can handle pretty much any size cock, unless she is especially petite, then her vaginal canal may not be long enough, but we women can stretch to amazing sizes.

No worries.

• Members
dude, that is above average. My wife informs me that the average size is 5-6 inches erect...so you are lucky man!

Is that 9 inches soft or hard? Whoo baby. Many women would like to get their hands on that!! Personally, I like a wide diameter...2" if possible.

• Members
Is that 9 inches soft or hard? Whoo baby. Many women would like to get their hands on that!! Personally, I like a wide diameter...2" if possible.

play your cards right sweet cheeks and i just may invite ya for a lil special time with me and hubby :PB)

hacker...my hubby is just shy of 8' and is also blessed with larger then average gerth and have never had a problem.

• Members

I guess it's good depends on you or your woman.

I personally can't comfortably handle anything over 6 but that's just me and my anatomy. I'm petite down there.

• Members
I guess it's good depends on you or your woman.

I personally can't comfortably handle anything over 6 but that's just me and my anatomy. I'm petite down there.

YES you can! I am gonna kill you!!! LOL B) (sorry private joke) Sometimes if too long it can hurt a womans cervix. at least I remember feeling that way when I was with someone who was very well endowed. Although I was very young and most likely not properly aroused. I think that is key. Being RELAXED, sufficiently aroused and using lube. Does anyone remember an episode of SATC when Samantha was dating "Mr too Big"... She had a way of relaxing which works for me too! ;)

My hubby is 9" too. And it took me a while to be able to accomodate him comfortably, but it is possible.

Are you too big? No, maybe for some women, but not over all.

• Members
hey, i have a 9 inch penis, i was wondering if thats to big or awkward.

Don't know about anyone else but thats about average to me and I don't have any problems, just takes two hands to masturbate thats all. HAHA!!! :D

Guest eminatic

i find that length makes no difference but too long can be annoying since it basically feels like a pap smear. the diameter is more important than length ;)

• Members

my DH is about 8" and about 3" diameter. I LOVE it, but it took me awhile to get used to it, it hurt for a while especially since he was my 1st, but now that I'm used to it it's wonderful :)

• Members
...I 'spose its all in the way you measure...the official way is to measure along the TOP, from where the penis joins the body to the tip....some guys begin to measure at their assholes, around their balls, then to the erect tip...measured this way, I'm sure I'm at least twelve inches!

Good one IHA. You can also flip the ruler over and use the metric side.

• Members

I'm the odd girl out. I'm very petite in there. 8" would kill me :lol:

• Members

When a woman is properly aroused, her vaginal canal will actually lengthen and widen.

So, I would make sure that your partner is sufficiently warmed up before penetration.

Also, due to your size, some positions might be more comfortable than others.

With my ex, there would be times where he would just pound against my cervix - it was very uncomfortable.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am almost 9" and 2.5" wide and my wife is very petite and we have no problems. Lots of foreplay and lube. I do have to be careful how deep I go in some positions though.

Cheers :)