Official Community Forums Home

Hair Color

lynnzerben

• Members

I know that one way to tell what someone's natural hair color is to see what color their pubic hair is. I also know that as we get older our hair turns gray. My question is dose your pubic hair get gray?

• Members
I know that one way to tell what someone's natural hair color is to see what color their pubic hair is. I also know that as we get older our hair turns gray. My question is dose your pubic hair get gray?

Yep they sure do!! That is why if you keep it shaved you wont have to see it...lol

• Members

You betcha! And not a silky silver either!! I think they are more coarse than regular pubic hair..so i wax mine off!!!

• Members
Or extensions! :o

ewwwwww

but yes I agree they're worse than regular...

I shave so I don't see them

• Members

See my only beef with the whoel knowing someones natural hair color is that my natural drapes don't match the natural carpet. I have naturally very dark brown hair upstairs, but it's way redder downstairs, actually I like the color downstairs better so I change the drapes to match.

• Members

Did any of you all see the episode of SATC when Samantha finds gray hair down there and dyes it???!!! It is WAY funny! She is growing out her "bush" as she calls it, for her new BF. She ends up finding gray and dyes it, turning it flaming orange. She shows Carrie and she is like, "Why didn't you just leave it"? Samantha's reply is "NOBODY wants to fuck grandma's pussy." LMFAO I love that one!!!

• Members
Thanks that's an image of my grandma I never wanted!

jackass-number-two-unrated-20061218111249780-000.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA (that's Johnny Knoxville BTW)

• Members
'SuzyP'

Thanks that's an image of my grandma I never wanted!

sorry Suzy :P

hot pic Sun Flower...me in 10 years?? <_<

Um I think "she" is supposed to be a little older than that!!! Plus you are a hot grandma and do not fit into that category!

• Members
Man, after looking at s/him My grandma is kinda hot. LOL

Please! Both of my grandmas are dead, but I'm pretty sure they never had sex!! Or even knew what pubic hair color they had themselves!!

Nymph, you are one HOT grandma and don't you forget it!!

• Members

my grandma is nasty. i'm sure her and grandpa get it on still. and he can hardly walk. so thanks a lot.

but i get some of my nastiest emails from my mom who gets them from my grandma and knows i'll like them.. :unsure::blink:

• Members

" NOBODY wants to fuck grandma's pussy" ????

There is one grandmas pussy that this old dude loves to fuck cause he's the grandad that goes with it.

He thinks it's as marvelous as it was 40 years ago.

• Members

My girlfriend an i were just talking about that last nght :lol:

it also bets courser so use a good conditioner also.

she was saying it aint right!!!!!! i said trim it up then your hair needs to be cut why not other places also?!

we were cracking uo!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I told ya this was a real product!

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

too funny :D I don't know if I need to color, waxing is such a blessing.

I'm eturnally young :lol: Look no grey!

• Members

yep its true,pubic hair does tell the natural color its ok if there is a little gray...its natural...I prefer hair any color over shaved...going

down on a woman that has a full bush does wonders for all my senses and tickles my face too!!!

• Members
Did any of you all see the episode of SATC when Samantha finds gray hair down there and dyes it???!!! It is WAY funny! She is growing out her "bush" as she calls it, for her new BF. She ends up finding gray and dyes it, turning it flaming orange. She shows Carrie and she is like, "Why didn't you just leave it"? Samantha's reply is "NOBODY wants to fuck grandma's pussy." LMFAO I love that one!!!
......... :D ...well now I've had sex with 2 grammas' and it was better with #2...many times better and we did it many times to boot!! Then again gram #1 was a screaming red head both north and south...made no diff to me tho I DO PREFER SHAVED....after all I shave mine...

• Members
my grandma is nasty. i'm sure her and grandpa get it on still. and he can hardly walk. so thanks a lot.

but i get some of my nastiest emails from my mom who gets them from my grandma and knows i'll like them.. :unsure::blink: ....call me elsicko if you want but I wood really like to read sum of those emails...