Official Community Forums Home

New To The Forum

TomNKiki

• Members

Hi, Everyone! I'm Kiki. Actually, my real name is Kaylene, but I pretty much go by Kiki, and my hubby is Tom. I'm pretty sure I'll be the one posting, as I'm more outgoing than my other half, which is good. I can talk enough for both of us, and then some...Lol. I only have one other post so far in General Sex Toy Discussions, I think about what material I should look for in a vibrator, which I won't have an allergic reaction to. My last 2 tries at new vibes haven't been very successful...*sigh*.

• Members

Welcome to both of you and enjoy all that you find. There is such a wealth of information and a great bunch of people on here.

• Members
Welcome to both of you!

Welcome to the forum, both of you! I hope you can get the vibe thing figured out..nothing worse than disappointment when you don't need it. I have a latex allergy so I have to be careful, too. Enjoy yourselves. We're a good bunch, if i say so myself!!

• Members
;) Howdy ho!!!

Is that a Mr Hanky reference?

Welcome to the forum I would recommend starting small, like with a pocket rocket or a bullet. :)

Welcome to the forum! I think it's great that, as a couple, you've joined and are trying to make your sex lives even better!!

• Members

Always happy to see new people, especially couples. Welcome.

Randy.