Official Community Forums Home

Hands Around Neck

colletteski

• Members

Okay so the other day my dh and I went camping, our daughter was at his Moms and so we were all alone, we were teasing and playing a lot, we had a campfire and cooked dinner then went into the trailer to go to bed and I playfully spanked him when he was getting a drink, and he reached over and playfully put his hands around my neck, and OMG I've never been turned on like that. The whole session I was imagining him ontop of me and stroking and tickling my neck and lightly squeezing. I have never had this fantasy before I whispered that I wanted him to hold me gently by the neck and he looked at me like I was crazy but he did, and wow my O was soooo enormous!! But now I can't get that out of my head I have this new fantasy of being tied and lightly choked like in some sort of sick torture ritual but it's HOT!! wow I want to do that!

• Members

I think it surprised me so much because he's not one to go for that kind of stuff. I sure hope that he enjoyed it as much as I did so he'll do it again. We're just really started the*kinky* side of our relationship lol (after 7 years, it's about damn time!!) so now I have to find out what it is that I really like and pray tat he'll go along with it. He sat down with me on here and we ordered some toys earlier this week so I can't wait for them to get here. I have some toys myself but he wont use them with me and many toys I have he doesn't know about. I can't wait to open him up and see what kindof a freak he can be ;)

This is a very common Fetish and Bondage activity.

Now is the time to institutionalize a Safe Word. A word so out of place in the bedroom, that it will be instantly recognized as the Safe Word which means you want him to STOP whatever it is he's doing. Like, last night, we used North Dakota as the Safe Word.

What you will need to watch out for, or rather him, is that he stays in control of the pressure at all times. He can't get over-excited and put more pressure on your neck, which, obviously can be a BAD thing.

I wish you much continued success & fun!

• Members

Boy Iha, that was some answer!

I have never been one who enjoys the choking thing. I always feel VERY out of control and a little afraid. My ex used to grab my neck while he was on top and it always scared me - and that fear was a little bit of the rush. I am glad that my hubby doesn't get into that.

I see nothing wrong with it, as long as you are both very, very careful not to let it go too far. Many people begin this way and then go towards breath play and asphixiation (spelling??) and both of those can be deadly. Just always play with caution and make sure you truly trust the one you are with.

• Members

My boyfriend and I experimented with this once or twice, but it was never with any sort of pressure. Like Mikayla, the thought of any pressure just doesn't do anything for me; in my case, it's actually a turnoff. For me, I like the feeling of his hands just gently holding me, at about the same tension as (pardon the term) a choker-style necklace. It's kind of like a cross between the feelings of wearing a collar or cuffs and being embraced, and we have a standing rule that when we do this, he's NEVER allowed to apply any pressure, to prevent any mistakes from happening. And our safeword is Pixie Stix! Makes us laugh, so it diffuses any tension from having to use the safeword.

Be safe, and do come back and tell us all the details! We like stories! ;)

• Members

A girlfriend of mine came in to work one weekend and had bruises on her neck. I asked her what happened and she said, with bright eyes, she was getting choked last night. She was all giggly and loved it.

• Members

Thanks for the tips. I really loved it, he said it kind of freaked him out, but he would be willing to try it again. I dont' want to be "choked" necessarily rather than more held, like LillyElle said like a choker necklace more. I have no idea how to explain it but IHA hit it kindof like a rape fantasy. That sounds creepy, but it's not like that. I just can't explain it. lol I am afraid if I started writing my stories down here I wouldn't be able to stop lol I have this thing where I like people to know my dirty details, I kind of get off on it, having other people think about how kinky and fun I would be lmbo that may be a bad thing ;) we'll see :)

• Members

I love to be lightly choked. OMG it's GREAT! I also like to have my hair pulled when he is taking me from behind. He will just slowly slide his hand up my back and into the top of the back of my head and pull with steady pressure-no jerking. So one hand is pulling my head back by my hair while his other hand is gripping my hip. FANTASTIC orgasms when he does this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

my SO tells me that if you ever so slightly choke a girl while they are coming, there O's will be bigger and better.

you've discoverd something, HAVE FUN :)

• Members

Bedbunny, in light of your other post, I am going to ask you to please be VERY careful with this. I would hate to have something happen to you.

I would also like to add that now you've posted a few more, and we are getting to know your relationship with your husband better, with his violent streak, and his blatant disrespect for you, that you NOT participate in this sort of fetish.

Practicing fetishes require TRUST, and please take my word for it, from your past posts, he can't be trusted.

Best wishes!

• Members
I love to be lightly choked. OMG it's GREAT! I also like to have my hair pulled when he is taking me from behind. He will just slowly slide his hand up my back and into the top of the back of my head and pull with steady pressure-no jerking. So one hand is pulling my head back by my hair while his other hand is gripping my hip. FANTASTIC orgasms when he does this!

I LOVE that too!!! I used to wear my hair in a french braid quite a lot, and my hb would dig his fingers into the braid at the back of my head and pull... my entire scalp would start to tingle and I'd have an explosive orgasm that literally went from my scalp to my toes. Now I wear my hair shorter and can't braid it, but the pulling things definitely works for me.

I'm not into having his hands around my throat, but love wearing a choker or even a leather collar when we fuck. It feels very sensual, and yes, I do think it plays into the force fantasy thing. When we have role-play sex, the force fantasy is one we often do. Very hot!

• Members

I agree with Tyger last post. If your husband has a violent streak, I don't think this would be a good type of fetish to experiance with. Bondage and choking and things along this lines, take not only alot of trust, but your partner can't lose control for any reason. As I am sure you know it could be very dangerous. One of my x husbands had a violent streak, although when we first started the bondage thing I could trust him, although there came a point in time when I no longer trusted him due to some past violent outburst. We had a safe word, I said it, and guess what he lost control. It wasn't very pretty and yes I was hurt.

Do I still love bondage and things, Yes and I still do play that way. I can tell you though from my own experiance that you MUST be able to TRUST your partner completely. If he does have a violent streak I recommend that you reconsider this type of play.

I wish you the best and good luck!