Official Community Forums Home

Hitting Below The Belt

mystofpric

• Members

So as many of you know I was subject to harassment and threats from a guy that I dated at work for about a month and a half. He and his best friend got fired for this, and since before this job they couldn't keep a job for longer than six months they aren't getting hired now because they have no references. (inward giggle) but here's the rub: the ex is still harassing me. I've called the troops and for the billionth time they said they couldn't do anything because he isn't makes specific threats. No now he's trying to hurt my pride.

He started by calling me fat, knowing that I am insecure about that. But I have to say at 5'7" and 184lbs, I'm not that big and I carry my weight very well.

Then he decided that I'm so ugly I should hide behind a brick wall. I am not in NO WAY shape or form Elephant Man ugly. While I'm not up to par with America's Next Top Model, I'm not covering my face with a sack either...

Finally and this is what really and truly bugged me: he said i don't give good head.

WHOA! now that crossed a line. I NEVER insulted his anatomy or ablities (mainly because I don't know anything about the later and as for the former, he's pretty nice, scrawny legs, but not bad third leg)! And if there is ONE thing I am sure, ONE THING i do well, that's sex. DO NOT mess with my ablities, I don't claim to be amazing, okay well yes yes I do, but not perfect, but I know when I am doing well. He was one of thsoe guys who when it was really good his kinda froze up for a couple of minutes completely unable to move anything but the muscles need to cum. Yeah. That fucking good.

Lying is bad karma.

• Review Team

Question. If the X doesn't work with you anymore (and I assume you don't see him socially), how does he get in contact with you? If he's calling or following you, things can be done about it.

One of my Xs said the same stuff when we broke off. It really bugged me until a friend of mine suggested this: All the things he was putting down were things he really liked. He had to put them down because if he didn't, he had to admit he was dumb and let something really good get away from him. She topped it off by saying she could be wrong, he could have just been a total assclown.

So just think of it that way. Is he trying to make himself feel better for busting his chance, or is he just an assclown?

• Members

Have you explained to the police the verbal abuse he's been giving you? Have you told him, in no uncertain terms, that you wish to be left alone? I think that something can be done about it, even if its just a restraining order so that you can have your chance at peace. Then if he violates the order, the troopers can do something about it.

Randy.

• Members

Well, he has sent me messages through myspace and he posts all kind of stuff for my friends to see. I have kept any comments to him fairly positive (wishing him the best and such) and yet he persists saying that I won't leave him alone and I am stalking him. Clearly as I have about 4 hours free during the week between work and sleep and I spend those 4 hours with my best friend, I don't have much time to devote to stalking him.

I have made it a point to not respond to any of his messages except for one "Leave me alone." And I changed my myspace tagline to "sticks and stones may break my bones but you can never hurt me." That's the entire response he got out of me. Publicly, personally on the other hand, I've been hoping the universe sees it fiot to kills him and the other people he's recruited ina horrible flaming death where no innocent parties get hurt.

Iha: My picture is in my gallery and I posted it on here before :)

Tonbo: He's doing this because he finally realized that he screwed himself he had a good job that paid well and screwed it up and now at teh ripe old age of 26 he is jobless and live at home with mommy and daddy who both srtongly dislike him for other choices he's made.

Thors: the comment about my ablities concerned me because well, I'm out of practice. SO i asked teh guy who I was with before who said I was amazing and this guys is "a fuckin liar" (i swooned a little)

Thur: I have talked to teh state troopers and explained what has been going on and the only was it can be delt with by more than them talking to him, which they have, is if he makes a specific threat and even then it has to be made in such a way or repeatedly that it is concerned a serious threat legal. Then it's "aggrivated harassment." yeah they just changed the law around here. SO basically there's nothing I can do. And I'm stuck.

It just bugs me that he can say these things and get away with it. I did, i think, find a tactic that actually helped. I broke my silence with our mutal friends. I had been keeping hush about everything because it wasn't any of their business and slowly i have been losing friends to his bad mouth so I stepped up and made them look at what he's been saying. They all know that I haven't said anythiong which they took as my shame for my actions, instead of respect for the situtation. I think maybe with their help this might go away.

• Members

It is kind of scary the way that people can post all kinds of crap about someone on the internet these days. The stories you hear about the pain this causes (would be hard for anyone to take, but especially for young people!) just floors me. The one thing is that you can keep a "written record" so to speak of the abuse and use that to force the authorities or a lawyer to take it seriously. Hope this resolves itself for you soon and that this immature jackass will get a life and move on! Good luck sweetie!

• Members

Suzy..Unfortunately the best thing you probably can do is just ignore the immature jerk. The people you know

that matter will see through him.

And it does't matter if he's 26 or 86, he's just a spoiled little boy who needs to grow up.

• Members

Suzy this is a childish, hurtful guy. He is trying his best to make the blows hurt. Don't take one word out of his mouth to heart. What would you tell your best friend if she/he were in your place? You know in you heart of hearts that you're fabulous. Sorry this guy is trying to bring you down.

Eminatic had a great idea, delete him from your MySpace. For a while, put it on private. After a while, he should give up, and if you want, you can open it up again. You can post a blog explaining why you put yourself on private, and what he's done, if you feel the need to explain your actions. He has no life now that he is jobless, so putting up snide things about the person that got him fired (heaven forbid that he admit that his dumbass got himself fired), needs punishing.

If he's insulting you to other people, then that shows how immature he is, especially if he's attacking your sexual style. Smart & mature people will see that.

Acknowledging his lies just fuels his fire, and he knows you're paying attention. Just ignore it. No matter how insulting he is, be the better person and ignore him. People with either believe him or not. You can't control how other's see you. So, as hard as it is, ignore, delete, and move on darlin'. Don't let him get to you.

BTW, I LOVE the name "assclown"!!!

• Members

This latest crap he is putting you through sounds so familiar. Oh yah cause my ex did that too.

called me names told me I wasn't good in bed, told me I wasn't a good mom. He was a real

winner LOL. Its been over 7 years and we recently got in touch with each other (via myspace)

guess what all those things he said were bull cause boy still wants me!!!!!!! I am a good lover

I am gorgeous, and I am a fabulous mom!!! He just wanted to make me feel bad, He is the one

who left, he is the one who lost the best thing he ever had!! I now really love the fact that I have

a great husband and life!! He is still living with mommy and can't keep a job!! in the end I RULE!!

You are gorgeous and you are full of life he is just a speck of dirt don't let him get you down!!

In the end you will be the one that has everyting he wants it may take a while but you will!!!!!!!!

• Members

Thanks everyone. I haven't responded in any way that he could see, i know he doesn't know about this site (which is why it isnt on my myspace just yet) so I feel comfortable talking to you guys and gals. I HAD my myspace set to private for a long long time and when I thought all this had blown over I unblocked it. Turns out, I was wrong. Besides, he has mutal "friends" watching my page so it doesn't do me any good any way. The reason that I'm not making my myspace private again is because then he'd know he got to me. Right now besides "leave me alone" and "sticks and stones" there's no reaction for him to see.

Thanks Boomer! That's just one of those things that guys my age (or roughly there abouts) forget that they need to tell girls, so we have MAJOR doubts.

I know what he was saying about my BJ skills was bull the second i read it. BUt still, it does plant that small seed of doubt no matter how much I know it's just bull. BTW pointing out that he is still doing this bullshit to some of our more intelligent mutal friends seems to have done the trick, he took the blogs and stuff about me down. Hopefully it stays that way.

• Members

Suzy....You could just play his game. Let it be known that you could give him one hell of a BJ

if he had enough meat to get your lips around!

Let me also say that your "mutual friends", if they are watching your MySpace, then they are HIS friends. If you became friends with them BECAUSE they were his friends first, they're still his friends, and I would delete them. Obviously, they've chosen sides if they're "spying on you".

• Members
Suzy....You could just play his game. Let it be known that you could give him one hell of a BJ

if he had enough meat to get your lips around!

Haha, i seriously thought abnout it for like a split second. I was at lunch with my best friend and a mutal friend and she was raving about how ripped this guy is and she's like "have you ever seen him without his shirt?" I dead pan back "have you ever seen him without his pants? <wait a beat> he has scrawny legs." Which is true, but that's teh problem with not spending money on thinsg liek groceries and instead spending it on drugs, you get very skinny, so of course he was ripped, he had no body fat at all. But seriously scawny legs. Ew

I have cleared most people out of my myspace, but teh trouble is I don't know who is looking for him. So i would have to dump all of my myspace friends that are friends with him as well, and um, i want my friends. lol Just let him look, there's nothing about him on there any way. Now to re-pimp my page.....

• Members

;) Suzy lets TAKE ‘EM DOWN! :P

I’m in honey!

everyone here is so nice and logical, then they let me in..

yes i know i have turned

We can lay in wait for him… I have a backhoe and 5 acres! :lol::D:lol:

I shouldn’t joke..every one is right ignore him he’s a chump for treating you so bad.

Besides you should ask him if he kisses his momma with that mouth.

• Members

I’m in honey!

yes i know i have turned

I shouldn’t joke..every one is right ignore him he’s a chump for treating you so bad.

He doesn't. He momma is a no show in his life and I would say that would explain his hatred of women but he has 5or 6 sisters and they all seem to be close knit. I dunno though. Personally I want to shank him, and I'm not going to lie more than once i've won't up happily from a dream where i kicked his and his flunkies' asses. BUt i'm just trying to remain "mature" and have nothing to do with him.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I’m in honey!

yes i know i have turned

But do you have a BACKHOE OPERATOR???

• Members
Suz, I think it's funny that the last straw was the sex stuff. It just made me giggle. He's so damn insecure.

I saw him today, he was making a scene with a couple of dumb girls screaming and making asses of themselves in the Walmart parking lot and it hit me: I am so lucky not to be a part of that!

And hey even when my self confidence was at it's lowest and i thought little of myself pyshically I had confidence in my sexual ablities and I have been, for as long as I can remember, a sexual being and for that to come under attack upset me deeply. He was not a sexual person and had no drive, which in hindsight might have been because he wasn't actually into me sexula so much as into me for what he could get materialistically.

SO i ask teh good men on here: do you have a brother?

• Members
Did you contact myspace and report the harassing emails? Could you get a restraining order or something along those lines. What about caller ID or blocking his phone.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. you are a beautiful young woman inside and out.

As for a bad BJs, have had better ones but never a bad one, lol, Always felt lucky to get one. If I had a friend saying, see that girl she gives the worst blow jobs, I would be like atleast you were gettting one, lol

Oh he got fired and i haven't hear from him in months, i think he finally ecided to leave me be.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

What you really need are a couple of hogs. They'll eat anything.