Official Community Forums Home

My Getaway

nosleepnmesa

• Members

On a hot Friday afternoon, I set off for my get away. I was more then anxious to get on the road, and start my long drive. Not knowing what was in store when I arrived had me very excited. I met him at a gas station that wasn’t that far off the freeway. I was dressed in a skirt, no undies of course, and my black suede boots. When I arrived at our meeting place, I notice his truck instantly. I pulled up alongside, and when he got out of his truck, my heart was throbbing as he walked over to me.

My body was aching for his touch, especially after a three-hour drive. He wrapped his arms gently around me and I melted. His touch was so soft and caring. His lips met mine. With the feel of his tender lips upon mine, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. After a short hugging session, he reopened my car door, I got in, and I then followed him to his house.

My heart was racing with excitement, since we had talked about him cuffing me, frisking me, and spanking me when I arrived at his home. I was already getting excited on the short drive to his house. In the back of my mind I was wondering if he was actually going to do what he said. The thought alone of him being in control was already beginning to make me wet.

When we arrived at his home, he opened the door and allowed me to go inside first. After a long drive and drinking lots of water I used the restroom. Once out of the restroom, he looked at me and told me to face the door. My heart was racing; I did as I was told. Then he told me, “Put your hands up on the door”. I did as I was told, although I wasn’t quite sure how he wanted my hands. I was then instructed to spread my legs. Wondering to myself what I am being charged with, I asked him. He replied, “for being so beautiful”. He then began to start to frisk me. His gentle touch started at the top of my shoulders, I could feel myself getting wetter with every move he made, his touch soft, gentle, and loving. He ran his hands down my body, searching me and trying to remain official about it, although it didn’t help that I wasn’t being the perfect criminal. I did have to put up a little fight, but he made sure that I wasn’t going anywhere and that I was going to be arrested, regardless of what I did. The strength he posed to keep me in my arresting position was overwhelming.

He ran his hands, patting gently down my body, between my legs and as he ran his hands up my thighs, I thought he was going to feel my wetness coming from my pussy. He didn’t though and maintained his official position.

After the hot frisking, although he kept it extremely professional, my entire body was ready to and willing to do what he wanted. He then asked me for my hand, but since I am not a good prisoner all the time, I told him no. He quickly reached for it, and put it behind my back and I heard and felt the cold steel of the cuffs click around my right wrist. He then reached for my other hand and quickly had me cuffed. I felt so comfortable though and loved the fact that he was now in control.

He grabbed me by the cuffs, walked me over to the couch, and forced me to bend over the arm of the couch. He then lifted my skirt, rubbed my ass, and gave me the spanking I deserved. After he spanked me, he let me stand and then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a very deep and caring hug before allowing me to escape the cuffs.

After a couple of hours of being close together, we started to watch a movie. Not halfway through the movie our petting became more erotic and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me on top of him, right after he undid my bra. We spent a few more minutes of petting and kissing before he said, “let’s go to the bedroom”.

When we got to the bedroom, the game was on. He laid me on the bed and proceeded to move between my legs, his erection waiting to please me. He lay on top of me, kissing my lips and trying to steal my tongue before I could steal his. His hands gently moved up and down my body and as his fingers brushed against my swollen clit, I jumped from the instant pleasure. He reached between our bodies and between my legs and started rubbing my now extremely sensitive pussy making me extremely wet. He moved his body down, kissing every inch as he went. He stopped at and kissed my tattoo heart and ever slowly moved down my thigh and with little warning sucked hard on my swollen clit making me scoot up the bed trying to get away from him, away from the intense pleasure I was feeling.

Whenever I moved away from his lips and tongue on my clit and lips, he would pull me back and again suck hard on my clit. When I again crawled up the bed, he stopped and moved up onto me. He reached down and grabbed his cock as he moved ever closer to me. As he looked me in the eyes, he teased my pussy with the head of his cock making me slightly arch my back. With little to no warning, he entered my wet pussy, thrusting deep inside me.

He felt good inside me as he moved in and out of me slowly. I realized at that moment that he was the perfect size for me. With every stroke of his cock inside me, he was able to hit my g-spot, bringing instantly to orgasm, something no other guy has ever been able to do. His soft touch was also a major factor in making me wet and wanting more of him. He continued thrusting his cock inside with-in minutes and me I was coming again. I tried meeting his every thrust to make the wonderful feeling I had last longer, before I came again, but he could sense and feel that I was closing in on another orgasm and he increased his speed and thrust deeper inside my now exploding pussy. But he didn’t stop his thrusts. I tried to hold back another orgasm and wrapped my legs tightly around him to get him to stop. He buried his cock deep in me and didn’t move, giving me a slight breather and just when I started to relax as the sensation of Hugh on coming orgasm was whittling away, he thrust his cock hard and deep into my pussy. I was arching my back, trying to scoot away from him and moaning loudly with every thrust as he hit my g-spot. I tried to wrap my legs around him and stop again, but I couldn’t, as I started to cum in a way I haven’t done in a very long time. As my body tensed up and began to shake, he thrust his hips a couple of more times and this time, he came with me. The most amazing part was he looked me right in the eyes and was telling me to “let it go, don’t hold back, I want to cum with you”. He never took his eyes of mine as he started to cum and this time I was totally out of breath and my moans turned to a whimper as my pussy spammed with a body locking orgasm.

We lay there, not saying a word for about a minute. His gaze into my eyes was still melting me, his touch bringing comfort and a feeling that no man has ever given me. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back. I couldn’t move, even after we separated because my legs were shaking something fierce. I can’t recall ever having my body shake like it was before, but I loved every second of it and that was only round one.

You all wanted some details, well now you have them. That is sort of a short version of that particular session as it lasted for about 2 hours. I still can’t believe that he made me cum no less than 6 times, but I can tell you that I loved every minute of it. Round 2 followed after about a 20 minute break, but that, is another story… Hope you all enjoyed the dirty details and I thank my man for helping in editing this.

• Members

I just feel happy, so happy for you! We've been waiting lady!!!!! Now start writing round 2 please!

• Members

Holy god in all the heavens Kat. You are one lucky girl. Wow. Just wow. Don't ever leave this guy he's every womans fantasy.

And yeah I am totally jealous too. He sounds awesome.

• Members

I guess it went well then???

Congrats on the new guy!

• Members

wow seems like u had a awesome time :lol:

• Members

Awesome story, glad it went well for you. Hope round 2 was a sexy as round 1.

Can't wait.