Official Community Forums Home

Going To Cow Country

Mikayla1

• Members

Greetings!

Just an FYI that I will be away on vacation with my family in Cow Country. Yes, that is right, this city chick is going to the farm for 9, long days! Uggghhh.....the nearest Starbucks is 35 minutes away, there is no 'shopping' and I will have to work out at the Y. Ugghhhh.

Anyway, the nearest hotspot for internet is 35 minutes away at aforementioned Starbucks, so I may not be on much. That is, unless I decide to ditch my family and bunk at the Holiday Inn in the nearest form of civilization!

I will catch up when I return......everyone have a Happy 4th of July. I know I will...I will be at an old fashioned BBQ with unidentifiable meat and such on the grill. Lucky for me I am a vegetarian, nothing is safe to eat down there!

Catch ya when I return!

Kisses and Hugs,

Mikayla

• Members
Greetings!

Just an FYI that I will be away on vacation with my family in Cow Country. Yes, that is right, this city chick is going to the farm for 9, long days! Uggghhh.....the nearest Starbucks is 35 minutes away, there is no 'shopping' and I will have to work out at the Y. Ugghhhh.

Anyway, the nearest hotspot for internet is 35 minutes away at aforementioned Starbucks, so I may not be on much. That is, unless I decide to ditch my family and bunk at the Holiday Inn in the nearest form of civilization!

I will catch up when I return......everyone have a Happy 4th of July. I know I will...I will be at an old fashioned BBQ with unidentifiable meat and such on the grill. Lucky for me I am a vegetarian, nothing is safe to eat down there!

Catch ya when I return!

Kisses and Hugs,

Mikayla

Sounds like you're coming to Texas!!!!!! :D

Have fun and be safe. We'll miss ya.

Man

• Members
Greetings!

.....the nearest Starbucks is 35 minutes away, there is no 'shopping' and I will have to work out at the Y. Ugghhhh.

OMG! I feel your pain! Have a great holiday ;)

• Members

Have a nice VACA! (in spanish that means cow!) :D

• Members

I remember reading about some adventures you have in hidden little places at these family get togethers. I'm sure there will fun times too. And I'll make sure Starbucks doesn't go out of business while you're away.

• Members

It will be a little trickier to fit in the sex this time. My hubby's sister moved back home, so that means we have to share a room with BOTH our kids. With only 1 bathroom there are little options. We do, however, like to visit the barn, the cows don't mind. ;)

This is soooo not like Texas. Been there. This is rural...I mean 'RUR-ALLL' land. I am afraid I will be much like a city duck out of bottled water there...

Thanks for the well wishes...

• Members

Don't have too much fun, but if you do name it after us! BTW, wouldn't Starbucks and Holiday Inn defeat the meaning of vacation? It's only 9 days and the air I'm sure will do you good!

• Members

Boy sounds like your going to Sandwich, Sominac or Joliet, been there alot of times

and is nothing but corn and cows. Have a good time, Every boy have a good 4th of

July, family and I are going camping.

• Members

Aight, I am alllll packed and ready to go. I even snuck in some of my quietest toys (JimmyJane Vibe, bullets) so that we can have quality sex time.

I am not sure if I will have a chance in the am to check in - if not....see ya'll (my country accent) in a week or so!

I hope you have a great time!!

I've been asked if Mik's coming here...and, no, she's not (damnit!!). Besides, I don't have cows or a farm of my own. LOL.

• Members
Greetings!

Catch ya when I return!

Kisses and Hugs,

Mikayla

Don’t forget the overalls!! :lol:

• Members

OH, I will try to find a nice 'kicked up' version of overalls there.

Nope, not going to Tyger's *damnit* would rather be there though.

OK kids, gotta bust out of here. It won't be that bad. The air is clean, it is VERY quiet, and I can get some rest while they take care of the boys. I will check in when I can!

XOXO

Muah

• Members

If you're lucky there may even be a chance to try fried green tomatoes! I would highly reccomend the Polk Salad also!

• Members

We'll at least they have indoor plumbing, that mean electricity too. How about air conditioning? I feel your pain, I'm soooooo not a country girl.

I keep picturing the old time TV show "Green Acres"? :):P:D

Try to have a good time. I sure your boys will love it!

• Members
Well of corase there is, I'll give ya a short list of things to try.

1. shitlins

2. grits

3. Hog head cheese

4. Chicken Lips

5. Cracklin Bread

6. Tripe

7. Beef tounge

8. Collard Greens, seasoned with fat back

9. Polk Salad

10. Tomato Gravy & Bisquits

11. Bkackeyed Peas and Ham Hock

12. Yeller Squash

13. Okrie

14. Fried Corn

All of these will make your titties grow, if you think I am kidding try them and see what happens! :lol: Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Hello All! Yes, I finally got some internet service and I am checking in!

Poon, I don't need to eat nothin' to make my titties grow - they are big enough already. In fact, while I was at the "Y" today there were a bunch of teenagers staring - literally STARING - at my tits while I was on the eliptical. They do not grow em' this big in Missouri!

I am relaxing, reading and spending money. Fun Fun. I will be back soon......

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy