Official Community Forums Home

Have A Safe 4th Of July!

jesso

• Members

I'm off to the beach in a bit for a couple days. But just wanted to tell everyone here that I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

Toodles,

Ginger

• Members
0_4th_of_july_pam_anderson.gif

Thanks!! Same to you!!

• Members

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I spent mine at the lake and got cooked. We got my son (6 years old) to drive are wave runners and to knock my brother in laws off the back. B):lol:

We had a funny moment when the neighbor lady came over and asked for a vibrator. :o We couldn’t stop laughing because they meant a massager. :lol: I think it embarrassed her because there was ten of us in are 20’s and then the grandparents and are babies. When we all started laughing I had to keep my mouth quiet because I was with people that I didn’t think would own any toys and my husbands cousin asked if anyone owned toys. I died :o when a couple said they had tons of them and that they make a trip once a month to get a new toy. I didn’t say that I owned any because my husband’s grandma was sitting there. (They live next door to us at home) When we got home tonight my husband had to thank me for not saying anything because he would have died if I would have.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy