Official Community Forums Home

Ok What's Happened?

Amylynn920

• Members

Is it possible for a man to come so hard and so long, that they faint?

Cause I think my husband just did, seriously. We had been at it for an hour or so, maybe a bit more. Intense sex, I mean intense.

He came for literally two minutes, collapsed and went face first into the pillow. :o

Is this normal? I mean literally all I got was a feeble. "ehhhuhh" when I asked him if he was ok and then no response.

He's breathing normally just deeply asleep. What the heck is that all about? Is that normal?

• Members

man what ever you did it must have being amazing damn girl and about the passing out I have no answer for that.

• Members

I don't know the exact details, Aiden, but if he had been up and was dehydrated, such intense activity and orgasm may have triggered a vasovagal reaction...sort of like fainting when you get up too fast. The fact he's asleep is very reassuring. Kudo's for you, girl. What a session!

• Members

I would say that as long as his breathing was regular, you don't have great cause for worry. The only thing I'd be concerned with is if it's a blood pressure thing. Has he had that checked recently? I can imagine how scary it was though.

My suggestion is that if it happens again, for him to contact his doctor. Or if he has a normally scheduled "well visit" that he should mention it.

• Members

I've had blackouts happen from a really good bout with my wife. I've always been able to pull myself back to alertness within moments, though. I know in those cases that it seemed everything was done oh so very right and that it was like a sensory overload. I have to agree that dehydration could be a part of it...I never get as much fluids as I should and that can be a contributing factor.

Randy.

• Members

I have never came for that long, but I do almost pass out when I masturbate some times. OHHH does it feel soooo good. :)

• Members
I wasn't doing anything special. Just squeezies. :D

I loves me some squeezies !

:D

Exercise those Kegels ladies !

Your man will WORSHIP you for it ;)

• Members

I did note the big smiley when you said "just squeezies"! Most men in the midst of an Orgasm get hypersensitive. Your squeezies probably overloaded him with sensations he has never had before, and that is a good thing. It could have something to do with dehydration but I bet he'd stop drinking any fluid for that sensation.

• Members
I loves me some squeezies !

:D

Exercise those Kegels ladies !

Your man will WORSHIP you for it ;)

Ain't that the truth! So many women minimize what kegels can do for your sex life as well as overall health!

I would second Pinky's assessment - not enough fluids + rapid heartrate for an extended time + hormonal shift during orgasm can mean a rapid drop in blood pressure and fainting. I would be wary and make sure you drink 8 full ounces of WATER (no, ice tea does not count) every day - this will help I am sure.

Oh, and as a side note ladies - the more water IN the more water out! i.e. lubrication and squirting! I drink a LOT of water! I am willing to bet that Aiden does too! :D

• Members
Ain't that the truth! So many women minimize what kegels can do for your sex life as well as overall health!

I would second Pinky's assessment - not enough fluids + rapid heartrate for an extended time + hormonal shift during orgasm can mean a rapid drop in blood pressure and fainting. I would be wary and make sure you drink 8 full ounces of WATER (no, ice tea does not count) every day - this will help I am sure.

Oh, and as a side note ladies - the more water IN the more water out! i.e. lubrication and squirting! I drink a LOT of water! I am willing to bet that Aiden does too! :D

Yes, that and my beloved coffee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, I've blacked out before. I thought it was more of such an intense orgasm that I kind of forgot to breath I guess. Like when you're working out and you're trying to bench something that's really hard and someone's saying to you "Your getting red in the face, don't forget to breath." I guess it could be any of those other things. Honestly though when your husband wakes up I bet he describes it as one of the most amazing orgasms of his life. It is a lil scary, but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

• Members
Like when you're working out and you're trying to bench something that's really hard

Pun intended?

• Members
Yeah, I've blacked out before. I thought it was more of such an intense orgasm that I kind of forgot to breath I guess. Like when you're working out and you're trying to bench something that's really hard and someone's saying to you "Your getting red in the face, don't forget to breath." I guess it could be any of those other things. Honestly though when your husband wakes up I bet he describes it as one of the most amazing orgasms of his life. It is a lil scary, but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

Well he didn't say amazing, I'm sure it was not the best. He doesn't know what happened either. It was during a week of really great sex so it could have just been sex overload. Who knows?

• Members
It could be that GSK is one lucky man! And I think he knows it!

Could be Pappy. I'm pretty lucky too. That sure was a hot week. I wish it could have continued longer tho.

• Members
I wish it could have continued longer tho.

You have a lifetime! It may never happen the same way again but both of you know that it can!