Official Community Forums Home

Glad I Found The Place

StotheG

Stumbled across the site doing some net searches with my wife. We've been looking for ways to spice things up and I think we found the right place. :D We are in our 30's with two kids and loving life. :D Been reading topics for a week or so and found some great advice from some of the guru's around here. Ordered our first "couples" movie last night (I picked one and she is picking one :P ) and we are looking forward to getting it in the mail. :D

• Members

Welcome to the forum and enjoy all that you find.

• Members
Stumbled across the site doing some net searches with my wife. We've been looking for ways to spice things up and I think we found the right place. :D We are in our 30's with two kids and loving life. :D Been reading topics for a week or so and found some great advice from some of the guru's around here. Ordered our first "couples" movie last night (I picked one and she is picking one :P ) and we are looking forward to getting it in the mail. :D

WELCOME Have fun! It's great here and addicting!

• Members

Welcome to the forum! We're glad you found us. Hope you see that there are a lot of people working their way through the ranks and have a lot of great advice and experience to offer as well. Take the time to browse the articles also. You won't regret it!

• Review Team

Welcome! There is so much to learn on this site - I never realized I knew so little! Hope you enjoy.

• Members
Hope you have great fun! I think you are doing this at exactly the right time. Welcome, from one newbie to another.

Once a person reaches adult age there is never a wrong time to learn more about relationships! So much shit could have been changed if only this site and the net had been around in our younger years!