Official Community Forums Home

New Toy Arrived

sun_flower969

• Members

se7251-12-2main.jpg

So I got this toy today, The blue meta-gel heart on. Which I have been dying to get. I saw a sale and I snatched it up. Only one problem It doesn't work :( Actually 2 problems it is really sticky too! Even after washing it, SO sticky and the stickiness comes off! My hands smell funky now and are sticky! Do you think the heat maybe did something to it or is this normal? I mean when I got the lucid dream it was a little sticky but after I washed it, it was fine! anyone know anything about this? On the flip side I called the company and they are sending me a new one no problem via priority mail. I don't even have to sent it back! How cool is that!

• Members
se7251-12-2main.jpg

So I got this toy today, The blue meta-gel heart on. Which I have been dying to get. A&E had a sale and I snatched it up. Only one problem It doesn't work :( Actually 2 problems it is really sticky too! Even after washing it, SO sticky and the stickiness comes off! My hands smell funky now and are sticky! Do you think the heat maybe did something to it or is this normal? I mean when I got the lucid dream it was a little sticky but after I washed it, it was fine! anyone know anything about this? On the flip side I called the company and they are sending me a new one no problem via priority mail. I don't even have to sent it back! How cool is that!

That is super cool that they are sending you a new one so quickly! My guess would be either the heat or what it was packaged in. You'd think companies would consider packaging.

• Members

I have this toy, and I have to say - mine wasn't sticky at all! I mean, not AT ALL! I love my Meta-Gel and it has lasted me, what 2 years now! I am sorry you had a bad toy, but Meg will get you a new one out and hopefully that one will be better!

• Members

I really like too timid's return policy. I was reading the Adam and Eve site and called a rep regarding one of the cyberskin pussy toys for GSK.

They could not tell me dimension and some other ?'s I had on the toy. I wasn't blown away by their customer service. That's why I really like Too Timid, Meg or someone there will always be helpful.

I wonder if it was stored in a hot area in the warehouse? Sounds like it is breaking down maybe??

I have this toy too, and mine isn't sticky. It gets a little "tacky" when it's clean, meaning it seems as though every single hair in my house will be attracted to it, and stick to it! LMAO. The smell does disappate, but it takes time. Yours probably smells so bad due to the "stickiness" of the toy. See if A & E will exchange it, the sooner the better....I'm not sure about their policies there.

• Members

Thanks all, they are sending me a new one, no questions asked! I thought that was pretty sweet! I don't get why it is sticky like that. I def don't want anything sticking together If you KWIM!!! LOL Hopefully by Friday I will have it. :) I think that TT is just more personal since it is a smaller company. A&E is nationwide so if you call you will probably get some dude behind a computer in an office somewhere who just hasn't a clue! I just look for the best deal! We always get shafted in shipping though...

• Members

there had got to be one bad one in the batch, sorry you got it. It sound like you will be more than pleased when your new one arrives. Boy, TT is really great. Because of they're policies I try to shop here only, even if the $$ are not always the same. I find by the time shipping and... is added in it's either the same or less. compare the bottom line next time.

• Members
there had got to be one bad one in the batch, sorry you got it. It sound like you will be more than pleased when your new one arrives. Boy, TT is really great. Because of they're policies I try to shop here only, even if the $$ are not always the same. I find by the time shipping and... is added in it's either the same or less. compare the bottom line next time.

You cant beat 50% off! Just sayin'...

• Members
50% off? Wow thats good. I guess I have to become a better shopper!

I'll send you coupons :)

• Members

I got my replacement today..... Not sticky, not as stinky (still a little bit, but it's that new toy smell) and *BZZZZZZZZ* working fine! Happy day! and happy night I hope!!! I will post tomorrow YEE HAW!!

• Members
I got my replacement today..... Not sticky, not as stinky (still a little bit, but it's that new toy smell) and *BZZZZZZZZ* working fine! Happy day! and happy night I hope!!! I will post tomorrow YEE HAW!!

Go get your heart on!

• Members

Um yeah.... Tried it, I was diggin' it at first but after awhile I got really sore! I actually thought I had come down with a UTI! Which would suck, since I have a wedding to go to today! I think I have to get used to this one... So bummed I thought it would be fabulous. I mean I DID have a bunch of GREAT orgasms at first and it got me really wet! but after awhile I was having some pain and couldn't continue. So sad... :( I dunno if it is the material or the texture or the girth... Anyway I will try again another day!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

If at first you don't succeed... we tried it again last night! WHOA MAMMA! I will post a review in the proper thread. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members
If at first you don't succeed... we tried it again last night! WHOA MAMMA! I will post a review in the proper thread. :)
BUY THOSE BATTERIES AT COSTCO!!!!