Standing with my toes curled around the precipice

I lean forward and throw my arms open wide

falling, I'm not afraid

because the landing is soft and warm

it's home

it's you

Beautiful

• Review Team

I shaved the SO's privates for the first time tonight. :o It lead to some really hot sex. I will certainly have to do that one again! ;)

• Members

Had such a nice dinner and just fun in general. It was very nice. Then I met up with some friends at a bar for karaoke. I haven't laughed that hard in so damn long. In fact I just got home a few minutes ago.

• Members
Standing with my toes curled around the precipice

I lean forward and throw my arms open wide

falling, I'm not afraid

because the landing is soft and warm

it's home

it's you

Love it!

I feel like total crap today and I know it is just the beginning of me getting sick... UGH!

• Members

The laughs are still continuing from last night. I can't wait to go again. I am running a little slow today as I didn't get to sleep til late and was up early, but well worth it.

• Review Team
I feel like total crap today and I know it is just the beginning of me getting sick... UGH!

Oh no! Vitamin C and lots of it.

• Members

63 days....

Tomorrow I will have been on TT for one year... and I'll be entering my second decade of life! =D

• Members
In 21 days I'm flying out to see my honey!!! I can't wait. Toys should be here tomorrow, so I can pack them up.....

That is terrific sweetie. I know you will have a blast when you go. That is a definate.

• Members

Is officially no longer a teenager! ^.^

• Members
Read my wifes car manuel waiting for her to get out of an appt, some real important info:

- never drive your vehicle with out 4 tires- no shit

- never drive vehicle without tires on rim

- do not touch fan while motor is running

sad part is people had to do these thing for someone to tell us not to.

ONE HAS TO WONDER IF the idiots who need everything spelled out for them are the same people who have no business being in my country....you know who I am talking about since THEY ONLY SPEAK SPANISH......:(

• Members

I would really love to just climb back into bed and go to sleep. Had a very rough night sleeping. What ashame I can't do this.

• Members
ONE HAS TO WONDER IF the idiots who need everything spelled out for them are the same people who have no business being in my country....you know who I am talking about since THEY ONLY SPEAK SPANISH......:(

hey um, i don't think this is an appropriate forum for that...

Any way, my random thought? The sun is shining the flowers are already sprouting and I feel wonderful! God i love spring!

• Review Team

I was wondering this morning why some of my buttons stopped working on my cell phone - called SO, using the redial button, one of the few working - and asked him about going online to see about upgrading since for some reason, my phone was messing up. That's when I got the confession. Apparently coffee and cell phones is a bad combo. :rolleyes: I already got the apology, guess the new phone will happen this afternoon.

• Members

I was in a very down mood this morning just a lot of things on my mind. As usual my SO always seems to know exactly what I need. He called a while ago and well. I am in a better mood now that is for sure.

• Members
The only good thing to happen today was getting a package from TT. The only good thing so far....

WOO HOO!

• Members

Can believe the effect he had on me earlier. A nice amount of O's just from being on the phone together for a bit. It shocked me. He knew exactly what I needed said to make me smile again. Thank god no one was home as everyone would have heard me....lol. I knew there was a reason why I loved him....hehee. ;):wub:

• Members

I'm exhausted and can't help but to wonder--if I keep being so tired lately, why the hell aren't I just throwing my butt into a bed and SLEEPING?!? Really. It's not rocket science. And if it were, I'm great at that too. So, my dear self, what's the freakin' problem? :blink: