• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
Thank god for technology

Amen sister!

Guest eminatic

i was 10 minutes late for my gyn appointment and was told i had to reschedule for being more than 15 minutes late.

then the girl told me that next time i should call to let them know if im late so i wont be cancelled.

what sucks is that i called THREE times to ask for directions/tell them that i was lost and therefore running late

when i tried to point out the fact that A) i was not yet 15 minutes late and B ) i did in fact call several times, she hung up :(

• Members

Am tired but it isn't as bad as last month...thank god. I am hoping that that id not gonna happen again.

• Members

Tomorrow's Friday! YEAH!

• Members

He's been thinking about moving here.... for me. I don't know if I'm ready for that sort of commitment.... In a few years, sure, but I'm still a kid... Oh dear. Must REALLY think of what to do in case he comes over sooner than the summer.....

• Review Team

I wish I had not talked to him today ... but I didn't have a choice.

• Members

Had an interesting conversation with an old friend. We were talking about the last time the Phillies were in the World Series and where we were when that happened. It was before my ex. Me and this friend were together then....wow how life has changed.

• Members

One of my kitties was missing for a week, and this morning he was on the steps waiting to come in.

Now I can sleep again and my headache is gone.

• Members

I read that, if a cat (or dog, I suppose) runs away you should leave out food and something that smells like you/home - that way they can find their way home faster. :)

Glad your kitty made its way back.

Meg

One of my kitties was missing for a week, and this morning he was on the steps waiting to come in.

Now I can sleep again and my headache is gone.

• Review Team
I read that, if a cat (or dog, I suppose) runs away you should leave out food and something that smells like you/home - that way they can find their way home faster. :)

Glad your kitty made its way back.

Meg

I have also heard that cats are not as good at finding their way home when lost as dogs are - that people say cats go find someone better but they actally just can't find home. :(

I'm glad yours made it home, hopefully safe and sound, ohshelly. :)

• Members

He is in good shape, other the losing a couple pounds.

We live in the country and I think he was accidentally closed up in a shed on one of the neighbors places.

He is perfectly clean, no sign of fighting, his paws aren't worn...........it is the only thing I can think of.

He was the first of sweetguys pets to love me up when I came out to visit the first time, so he and I have a special bond.

He loves my perfume, and the minute I put it on, he comes running to find me. (sunflowers) Strange kittykat, but such a sweet boy. >^..^<

He is sleeping on the back of the couch in a patch of sun as I write this. I am so happy.

• Members

Having a relaxing afternoon after getting everything done today.

• Members
He is in good shape, other the losing a couple pounds.

We live in the country and I think he was accidentally closed up in a shed on one of the neighbors places.

He is perfectly clean, no sign of fighting, his paws aren't worn...........it is the only thing I can think of.

He was the first of sweetguys pets to love me up when I came out to visit the first time, so he and I have a special bond.

He loves my perfume, and the minute I put it on, he comes running to find me. (sunflowers) Strange kittykat, but such a sweet boy. >^..^<

He is sleeping on the back of the couch in a patch of sun as I write this. I am so happy.

Funny I used to wear that too :) Ironic eh? How about a picture of your little friend. What is his name? :)

• Members

I made quarter or "octa"finals in ALL of the dances I did with my (supposed to be) main ballroom partner.... None with my secondary, but we had fun....

My main and his secondary made "octa"finals in three/six dances.... She kept telling me that she was a better match for him, yet she didn't do as well..... hmmmm..... And my coaches asked me why I wasn't dancing with him fully because we did so well..... hmmmm......

His secondary didn't think ANY of us would make callbacks.... boy did we blow her out of the water!

**I have sunflowers perfume as well!**

• Members

For some reason, Sunny, it won't let me post a picture here.

I am posting it in member news and updates. His name is goldi, cuz he is gold!

Not very origional, but sweetguy named him before we met.

• Members
For some reason, sunny, it won't let me post a picture here. I am posting it on my personal page. His nane is goldi, cuz he is gold!

Not very origional, but sweetguy named him before we met.

They were talking about odd pet names on teh radio and one little girl named her fat cat "Fatty McButter-Pants"