Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
I am really hating allergies. I have not had them this bad in years.

SS Try this. Go to your local health food store and get LOCAL unpasteurized honey. Take 1 tablespoon full each day. The bees get the nectar from the same plants as in your area so it act like a vaccination. Worth a try, it works for me.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I hate the school district here. My son is failing, and they won't take the steps necessary to help him. So much for "no child left behind".

Have you thought about trying something like Sylvan Learning Center or similar? It may not be as expensive as you think or they

may have programs available. We checked into it for our grandson, Hope his mom will go along with it. She probably won't because

it was her mother's idea. She can be such a PITA!

• Members
Have you thought about trying something like Sylvan Learning Center or similar? It may not be as expensive as you think or they

may have programs available. We checked into it for our grandson, Hope his mom will go along with it. She probably won't because

We have in something similar, but more intensive. It still doesn't excuse the school from doing what they need to do to help him...

• Members
We have in something similar, but more intensive. It still doesn't excuse the school from doing what they need to do to help him...

I agree with you, and it is so hard. They make you fight for everything you (your child) is entitled to.

Then they waste money on the dumbest things. I know each district is different, but the one I worked in for years

was horriable with money~ they still are! Some of my Grandkids live there, and thank god they are in private school,

because the public system there sucks.

Keep after them and good luck.

• Members

Concerned about a friend. Thankfully she is getting the care she needs to get better so that we can cause trouble together.

• Members

Had to go into the local farm and barn today for animal food.

Who is the first person I run into? MY EX!!

He lives over a hour away in the big city, in an apartment.

He has no pets, no farm and no barn.

What the hell is he doing here?

I walked right past him and made my order, paid for it, got it loaded and left.

Talk about a turd in the punchbowl.

I don't hate him, I just don't want to look at him, anymore. <_<

• Members

Competition tomorrow at Yale! I think I will do well! Can't WAIT! ^.^

• Members

I got a really good nights sleep last night. That does not happen too often. Sleeping til 8 is sleeping in at my house so it was nice.

• Members

im tired this morning, got up an hour too early for deer hunting. could have slept another

hour. who set that alarm clock anyways <_<

• Members

Counting down til I get a few hours of peace and quiet in the house. I cannot wait. It does not happen often that I get to be home alone.

• Members
Counting down til I get a few hours of peace and quiet in the house. I cannot wait. It does not happen often that I get to be home alone.

I know about the lack of alone time but i am enjoying some right now, Boy am

I enjoying it ;) .

• Members
Competition tomorrow at Yale! I think I will do well! Can't WAIT! ^.^

Tell us what happened!!

• Members

I am so happy! I heard from a friend and I am back out in the real world! I hope they keep me on at this job!

• Members
Had to go into the local farm and barn today for animal food.

Who is the first person I run into? MY EX!!

He lives over a hour away in the big city, in an apartment.

He has no pets, no farm and no barn.

What the hell is he doing here?

I walked right past him and made my order, paid for it, got it loaded and left.

Talk about a turd in the punchbowl.

I don't hate him, I just don't want to look at him, anymore. <_<

GOOD 4 YOU GRRL

• Members

When I was in school when me and sis were in trouble Mom and Dad would threaten us with the Sylvan Center. We thought it was like Monroe Reformatory. So much for knowing anything usefull when I was a kid. Man oh man WHAT A SNOWJOB!!

• Members

It is really sad how any man can help create a child, but that does not make them a father. Unfortunately that is how I feel about my daughters father. I call him the sperm donor. He has no respect for anything. He promised her he would be here by 3:30 to spend time with her outside. Well it is now 5. His cell is going straight to voicemail and we have not heard anything from him.

Again he leaves her broken hearted and upset. He wonders why I despise him and want him out of my life the damn asshole. My daughter deserves so much better than him.

• Members
It is really sad how any man can help create a child, but that does not make them a father. Unfortunately that is how I feel about my daughters father. I call him the sperm donor. He has no respect for anything. He promised her he would be here by 3:30 to spend time with her outside. Well it is now 5. His cell is going straight to voicemail and we have not heard anything from him.

Again he leaves her broken hearted and upset. He wonders why I despise him and want him out of my life the damn asshole. My daughter deserves so much better than him.

im sorry your daughter has to go through that at that age. i grew up in a divorced family also

and went through the same thing and i kind of am still at 41. my dad says hes coming over

for dinner or visit and call and cancels. i guess at least he cancels now. no child should have

to go through that. if you dont want kids keep that PECKER in your pants. my heart goes out to

your daughter SS.

• Members
im sorry your daughter has to go through that at that age. i grew up in a divorced family also

and went through the same thing and i kind of am still at 41. my dad says hes coming over

for dinner or visit and call and cancels. i guess at least he cancels now. no child should have

to go through that. if you dont want kids keep that PECKER in your pants. my heart goes out to

your daughter SS.

It is sad at 5 almost 6 she should not be able to accept this as easy as she is. She has gotten used to him letting her down that it almost doesn't bother her anymore. He finally showed up at 5:15 and she went on with what she was doing and could care less. He tried to do things and she didn't want any parts of it. I hate that she has to go through it. It breaks my heart for her everytime it happens. That is why I am so involved with her from sports, scouts, playgroup and just life in general. I am more like the mom and dad. I dont' mind one bit as it is so rewarding to see how she is growing up.

• Members
Tell us what happened!!

Made quarter or semi finals in everything we danced in except international Waltz (wasn't feeling that).....

And Phil and I got our first ribbon for Bronze (2nd beginner level) dancing! ^.^

8th place in American Foxtrot!!!! SO excited! =D

(Wonder what my SO will say when he finds out.... ^.^)

• Members
It is sad at 5 almost 6 she should not be able to accept this as easy as she is. She has gotten used to him letting her down that it almost doesn't bother her anymore. He finally showed up at 5:15 and she went on with what she was doing and could care less. He tried to do things and she didn't want any parts of it. I hate that she has to go through it. It breaks my heart for her everytime it happens. That is why I am so involved with her from sports, scouts, playgroup and just life in general. I am more like the mom and dad. I dont' mind one bit as it is so rewarding to see how she is growing up.

believe me when i say enjoy it while you can. im sure you hear that a lot. my two girls grew up

and became mouth and ungrateful. she sounds like is dealing with it in her way. it is tough

• Members
believe me when i say enjoy it while you can. im sure you hear that a lot. my two girls grew up

and became mouth and ungrateful. she sounds like is dealing with it in her way. it is tough

Oh I enjoy every moment and cherish them. She is such a great kid especially with what she has had to deal with from him. She is bright, energetic and beautiful. I am gonna be chasing the boys away...hell she has 5 boyfriends....lol. It is tough and at times I just want to scream.

• Review Team

I wonder if things could be on a up-turn. It would be nice. I certainly like to end this year better than it started!

• Members

Needs to learn to shut my brain off some as always it can at times be my worst enemy.

• Members

Congrats!! Sounds like a good day!

Was it fun?!