Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I have a date for saturday and possibly tuesday! WHOA! What to wear?

Glad to hear it. I wish you the best of luck.

• Members

OMG they're playing that annoying Overstock.com commercial again where they "yodel" that irritating country song that gets on my nerves so bad I want to throw something at the tv! I dread going to the store this time of year.....Constant Christmas music is bad enough but when they play it "country" style I can't get out of there fast enough!

• Members
OMG they're playing that annoying Overstock.com commercial again where they "yodel" that irritating country song that gets on my nerves so bad I want to throw something at the tv! I dread going to the store this time of year.....Constant Christmas music is bad enough but when they play it "country" style I can't get out of there fast enough!

OMG my radio station at work starts playing all christmas music on the 24th, thank god for ear plugs

• Review Team
OMG my radio station at work starts playing all christmas music on the 24th, thank god for ear plugs

I had to go out tonight and there is a house in my neighborhood that already has all its Christmas lights up and on!!!! Too early!!!!

• Members

I can so go for a quiet weekend away. No phone, computer or tv....just relaxation as well as peace and quiet. I am fine just would love to get away.

• Members

I am never going to get to sleep tonight.

• Review Team

It is nice to have people you can be open with and who will open up themselves to you as well. :)

Guest eminatic

i can't believe i've been surviving this semester doing 4 essays a week plus one speech just for ONE class. however, the holiday earlier in the week set us back and my teacher decided to double up the essays from last week with this week and now i'm SLAMMED when i was barely getting by as it was :(

• Members

Would really like to feel rested after sleeping all night. I feel like I barely slept......yuck

• Members

We must listen to the same station Suzy! And they wonder why we are sick of Xmas by Xmas!!!

• Members
Time to make up for lost time.......
By makin good time!

• Members

Put in my application to transfer to another school. Mom is THRILLED that I will be living at home again (not kidding). She's also excited I'm coming home today through thanksgiving break.... she already has some shopping trips planned.

One downside to being home..... if Andy comes over from NZ.... no place for some good cuddle time.... T.T