Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

What a disappointment this weekend is... Hopefully tonight will be good...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I got good news that my mom is home and is alright. Thank god. It was a very scary night but now I can rest some.

• Review Team
SUNDAAAAAAY!!!

....i'm turning 21 <_<

Happy early birthday!

• Members
I got good news that my mom is home and is alright. Thank god. It was a very scary night but now I can rest some.

I glad, SS. Now get some rest. (hug)

• Members

glad the scare is over and things are looking up.

• Members

Had a long drive but gonna be worth it. Drove 276 miles early this morning to visit my mom. Just waiting for her to wake up. Thank you all again.

• Review Team

Wow. It is Valentine's Day ... and I AM HAPPY!?!?! How the heck did this happen? :rolleyes:

• Members

Sounds like things are looking up for a lot of us!!

I love all you guys!! Happy Valentines day!! :kiss:

• Members

Ok. Seriously? What the hell is wrong with kids these days? They have NO respect for authority.

I'm 19, but I was raised to respect everyone older than I and those in positions of authority.... kids that aren't much younger than I have NO respect for teachers... NO respect for their parents.... and NO respect for town servicemen/women (police, fire fighters, and ambulance workers).

What on EARTH is wrong with us that we felt it was ok to let them become like this?! What happened to the disipline?

>.<

• Members
Ok. Seriously? What the hell is wrong with kids these days? They have NO respect for authority.

I'm 19, but I was raised to respect everyone older than I and those in positions of authority.... kids that aren't much younger than I have NO respect for teachers... NO respect for their parents.... and NO respect for town servicemen/women (police, fire fighters, and ambulance workers).

What on EARTH is wrong with us that we felt it was ok to let them become like this?! What happened to the disipline?

>.<

Glad I'm not teh only one who feels like this!

• Members

So glad to be home. It was just so physically and mentally draining this weekend. Not the way I wanted to spend a weekend, but on the flip side I got to see my mom which was very good.

• Review Team

I can't wait until he gets back into town - I have a feeling some really amazing things are going to happen. B)

• Members

He is so sweet for checking on me. It made me smile and realize I can get through anything. Just need to keep my chin up.

• Members
I'm as hopeless as Charlie Brown. How many times will I happily believe that this time fate is finally going to smile on me only to have it turn out to be only illusion....like Lucy pulling that damn football away time after time. When will I learn?

UGH I bet a bunch of us can relate!!!!

• Members

MOHD you make a damn great rock.

Folks, I've watched a bunch of you offer your cyber selves to one another in ways that feed my soul. there may be bunch of dark stuff on the web, but I have seen and experienced altruism on this board. It is fascinating to watch and be a part of it.

thanks.

• Members

Folks, I've watched a bunch of you offer your cyber selves to one another in ways that feed my soul. there may be bunch of dark stuff on the web, but I have seen and experienced altruism on this board. It is fascinating to watch and be a part of it.

thanks.

Welcome to our family! ;)

• Members

thanks.

No, thank you for letting us help where we can.