Official Community Forums Home

What Would You Do With This Bed?

ladylove

• Members

Hey, maybe we could put that in the teachers lounge!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Am I missing some subtle suggestion? I don't get it!

ROFLMAO You crack me up with your dryness Iha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and what would I do with it... STARE most likely! LOL

• Members

yeah I would look at every single picture on it....and me guessing they are positions........then have SO pick one and start going at it.

• Review Team
Hey, maybe we could put that in the teachers lounge!!haha

Peace,

Mark

That was my first thought, too!

• Review Team

If I saw it in real life I would probably piss myself laughing. Wait, then push my man onto it and tell him I think this is what we are supposed to do here, look at the carving if you need further assistance...lols

• Members

Well, I certainly wouldn't include the bedroom in any tours of my house, if I had that thing in there! Damn, that's funny, but I agree with Aiden: UUuuuug-ly!

I wonder if the mattress is "hard" too? LMAO

• Members

Wow............there is just sooooooo much to look at there............................(:

• Members
With my luck I would probably just sleep on it!

OHHH NO you wouldn't. I don't think anyone could look at that bed with out wanting to try out a couple of new moves.....

• Members

....is it just me....or does anyone else find this bed just a little bit intimidating??? But I agree with whoever sed some guy who thinks he's Gods' gift to women owns it....and if so I'd be willin' to bet his hair is greased back....his name is Vinnie...and hes from Brooklyn.....just my humble opinion... :rolleyes: ...maybe I wood have whoever did the carving make me a teddy bear carving to go with my other bear. :)

• Members
....is it just me....or does anyone else find this bed just a little bit intimidating??? But I agree with whoever sed some guy who thinks he's Gods' gift to women owns it....and if so I'd be willin' to bet his hair is greased back....his name is Vinnie...and hes from Brooklyn.....just my humble opinion... :rolleyes: ...maybe I wood have whoever did the carving make me a teddy bear carving to go with my other bear. :)

don't forget the gold chains and the tooth pick in the mouth.....

*But come-on it's tacky, but can you look at that bed and not want to get just a little bit kinky?