Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Tilt Master

Tyger

pd2175-00main.jpg

I was sooo excited to finally get a piece of “Sex Furniture” from Fetish. The chair comes in a very sturdy box, has a blindfold as a freebie, plus comes with a good patch kit (matching material, and good glue), just in case you spring a leak! So, easy with the spiked collars, stilletos, and/or long nails out there!

I pull it out, and notice that it’s velvety black, and heavy! There are even handles attached to the chair. And the way that they’re attached, remind me of those thick inner tubes that can either be used as slides on snow, or towed behind a boat, so they’re very sturdy, and great for gripping! The box says that it can handle 300 lbs as well.

Grabbing my large hand air pump (that you should have on hand if you have kids!), it only took a couple of minutes of pumping to inflate this chair. Once I got it filled up, I sat in it to see how it felt. Once fully inflated, this item looks kind of like a crescent moon, with a “bump” on the bottom, to help stabilize the seat a bit. The black material is very pretty, and still velvety. It’s also almost 3’ wide (87” without the handles). From back to bottom edge, is about 26”. It’s a lot wider than I thought it’d be, especially from the pic on the box. Lots of room to play and experiment, that's for sure!

I take the seat, put it on the floor, then, um, I take a seat! LOL This baby’s curved, so it feels like you’re being held in the palm of a hand. It’s not something that you would want to sit and rock in to relax with, because it is so round, it doesn’t offer full back support, and there’s nothing much stopping you from going all the way back….however, that’s where your lover comes in.

Getting ready, we started some foreplay, getting a kick out of how tippy this chair is. It adds a fun degree of difficulty, but with practice, this will be a lot of fun! My hubby was having a good time letting the chair do the work for him, using the handles to rock me back and forth on his cock. This was a lot of fun, and we laughed a lot! And it was pretty comfortable too. Hey!! No more rug burns on the back, when we play on the floor! Bonus for ME! :P We also flipped it over, and used it as a big wedge for doggie style, which worked SUPER!!!

There really wasn’t a strong vinyl odor when it came out, nor when it was inflated, and, clean up was really easy, I just used a warm washcloth, soap, and wiped it down in the spots that needed it. You can also use a lint brush on it too, in case you're like us, and have a lot of furry friends running around the house.

I give this item 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws. I'd give some claws out too, but I don't wanna pop it! :lol: OK, add in a nice long purr instead! :P

Get Rockin'!

• Like 1

• Members

Oooh how fun! We are gathering quite the assortment of bedroom furniture and this looks like something we might try.

Nice review Tyger!

• Members

...you'd give it claws but you don't want to pop it....clever as usual!

Great review!

• Like 1

• Members

That was a really great review. I have been looking at this and thought that it was really neat. As always it was a very informative review.

• Like 1

I'm glad you liked it. :) I was really glad that their wasn't that "new plastic" smell to it, even when deflating (that seemed to take FOREVER, but that could be cuz I was tired when I was doing that).

The big difference between this and say, the Esse & Liberator sex furniture, is that this one is filled with air, those other ones are more "permanent". So, storing this one away is easier. And, since we have a small house, is a great thing!

• Members

wow that sounds like so much fun! I wonder, for those of us who are so inclined to wonder, how one of those curved gaming seats would, you can pick on of those up for less.... hmmm.... I need a man who want sto try things. Or just a man to start, lol

• Members

Grabbing my large hand air pump (that you should have on hand if you have kids!), it only took a couple of minutes of pumping to inflate this chair.

Mrs. Tyger I did not have you figured to take the shortcut! LOL!

• Members
wow that sounds like so much fun! I wonder, for those of us who are so inclined to wonder, how one of those curved gaming seats would, you can pick on of those up for less.... hmmm.... I need a man who want sto try things. Or just a man to start, lol

I thought about the same thing. I bet it'd be awesome!

J

Mrs. Tyger I did not have you figured to take the shortcut! LOL!

:lol:

Well, Pappy, as much as I like to give BJs, inflating that sucker by mouth would be a bit too much! LOL

Yes, you can make a wishlist. You first have to sign on to the shopping site (like you would if you were doing a review on it), and you can create several wish lists. Like, for me, I have one for toys, one for DVDs. Name the new wish list, then you can add things to whatever wish list you want. It's a bit more complicated than before, but once you get use to it, it's not so bad.

• Members

Thanks for the review. I have been looking at a few different furniture items and will have to show this one to my hubby. Got a birthday coming up in October (well so does he maybe we can put our money together for one) I bet we couled have some fun with this one, that is if our son doesn't steal it for video gaming. ;) I have a feeling he would.

• Like 1

So, the other night, we decide to use this again, and again, it works super well!! Well, we have a king-sized bed, complete with a headboard that has posts sticking up.

So, Hubby decided that I was going to be tied up. Thankfully, I have long arms, so this wasn't uncomfortable, with me tethered to the bed with some of the Lover's Prisoner Kit straps/cuffs. It actually helped give me some great stabilization! Plus it was fun being the sub for a change. Seated, comfortable, AND strapped in!! WHOO-HOOOO!!!

Then, he releases me, flips me and the seat over, and I grab the straps, and this was another fantastic way to hold myself steady, put me in a submissive state, and it was a LOT of fun!!!! I SOOOO LOVE this seat!!!!!

• 7 years later...
  • Members

My wife recently told me that she wants me to become her slave i am very interested  after the past couple of days  sex  and our relationship  has never been better

• Like 1

Sex furniture can definitely add to the excitement of sub/dom play!

• Members

Oh yea! Sex furniture is lots of fun. Oh the positions you can achieve. 

• Like 1