Official Community Forums Home

Greetings!

LustfulWonder

• Members

Hi there, everyone! :)

I've been lurking around these forums for the past week or so and finally decided to join.

I'm Amara, a 21 year old woman who's working on becoming more comfortable with and developing her sexier side. It's always been there just... sort of neglected, heh. I've been seeing a guy for a little while now and so far he's been my only sexual experience, but it's been intense and there's a lot yet to explore. Which is part of why I'm here :P

Aside from topics of sexual nature, I love listening to music, reading / writing, and doing a lot of word puzzles. If I don't have earphones in and a newspaper or a book, I'm probably having an off-day! :D

So that's just me, briefly. I look forward to engaging in a lot of interesting conversation with you all! :)

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I love your name, unique. Hope to see you participating on the boards!

• Members

Welcome to the forums. There's always room for one more here. Feel free to ask what you will and its good to see that you already know that there's room to grow even in an intense relationship. Happy learning.

Randy.

• Review Team

Welcome!

• Members

Hello! Nice to have you, enjoy the site and have fun!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy TT. Hope you can take those adventures farther and add some toys. They are so much fun! Just take your time and do whats comfortable for you. And I agree...love the name. Never heard it before....sounds..mysterious. Happy learning and glad you came to TT. See you around the site.

Hey there! Love your avatar! I hope you enjoy it here, and looking forward to seeing you post more!

• 2 weeks later...