Official Community Forums Home

Call Me Insentive....

mystofpric

• Members

Okay so I didn't get more than 3 hours of consective sleep all weekend because Mom volunteered to foster a puppy. Which meant of course that the puppy had to be upstairs with me because of her unsocial dogs. Why did we need to foster the puppy? Because it can't be alone, so when I tried to leave it in the otehr room when I went to bed, it started SCREAMING, ever heard a puppy scream? It will send chills down your spine. Then I brought it in my room and left it on the floor, same thing. SO I put it up on the bed with me and set mty alarm so that every 2 and a half hours I could take it out. Little did I know ever 45 minutes it was peeing. ALL OVER MY PRETTY WHITE SATEEN SHEETS!

SO i'm dog-ass (no pun intended) tired. I get up at 5 take teh puppy downstairs and state to get ready for work. I get to work and all is okay so far. I start getting as much as I can done waiting on one of my polishing pads to show up (i put the edges on granite countertops for a living). Well My machine is screwing up a flat polish. 4 hour later I finially get it working right and I have to do the short edge on a very long piece. My machine's table is about I dunno 3 (3.5) feet wide. the piece is 7.5 feet long so I have to brace the far side. I get the brace under it (with no help as usual) and I go back to line it up right. Great, the stupid piece is stuck, so I give it a good push and THE WHOLE THING goes flying. I cannot let this piece break, so I literally had to jump on it to keep it from sliding off and smashing. Hey guys, how about you take your sweet ass time trying to help me!!! Then I have to run one pad like a billion time sto get the flat polish to work, I switch to the next pad (same short side) and smash, the clamps released andit blew out the corner of my piece. Fuck. And my radio was skipping. Then teh crane broke, i didn't do it but it scared the bejesus outta me.. My boss is a jack ass and picks on my quality of work (which is awesome). Finally 4:30, 10 hours of hell done time to go home

My niece is here. (she's super cute, 1, but mom freaks over everything with her) Mom is complaining because dinner smells too spicey ( spaghetti) I'm burning the biscuits apperently. The we're eatting and my little sister calls. Her car wont start she doesn't have a ride at 1am out to our house. I have to follow mom in ( who drives like a granny, oh and no one gave me gas money for the 1hour car ride) so she can leave her car. On teh ride back I take teh highway (it's 10 minutes faster than the back roads) coming up Rt9 we saw a deer. Mom PANICKS because I'm apperently going to hit the deer (going 15 mph 25 yards away, blasting my horn) Then she lays in (AGAIN) on how I need to be more sensitive to my little sister and her depression.

WHOA. That's it folks. Last straw! I too have depression, in fact I have been VERY down lately, but because I don't get any help from my family I don't ask for it. When I moved back in with mom, my little sister flipped out on me saying that I was a bitch a cunt and I was NEVER going to see my neice again. She moved out and into our dad's (who is a known liar and a dirt bag to be nice). Hebought he a junker car as a tahnk you for leaving mom's house and coming here. She moved out in Feb and she still hasn't changed her address. When I do see her do you think she says hi? No. If I'm playing with my niece she takes my neice away. If I ty to help I don't even get a thank you. I get mean nasty looks, attitude and called every name in the book, but I'm insensitive. I really want to remind my mom that her daughter got pregnant, the guy didn't do it all by himself, she willing slept with him knowing that they weren't using a condom or BC. Her fault not mine. She KNEW what her father was like and moved out to spite mom and blame it one me. NOT MY FAULT. I offered to by her a new starter for her car and got told no. Fuck you people I'm done. All I ask for from you, my family is hello once in a while. That's it.

Mom I'm sorry I didn't get knocked up at 17 and have to go on welfare. I'm sorry I didn't get fired from my job because I was too lazy to go to work and so i joined the air force like my other sister. I'm sorry I have somehow actually made it on my own with out needing help. What I do need though is a little respect for my accomplishments, few though hey may be, they are mine and worthy or recogniction.

Oh and PLease, for everyone's well being if you don't have anything nice to say to me, just stay out of here. Yes people I am a Liberal and damn proud of it. I'm just not in the mood to have to tell anyone off because I LIKE being a member of this site and I try my DAMNEDEST to be respectful.

• Members
Okay so I didn't get more than 3 hours of consective sleep all weekend because Mom volunteered to foster a puppy. Which meant of course that the puppy had to be upstairs with me because of her unsocial dogs. Why did we need to foster the puppy? Because it can't be alone, so when I tried to leave it in the otehr room when I went to bed, it started SCREAMING, ever heard a puppy scream? It will send chills down your spine. Then I brought it in my room and left it on the floor, same thing. SO I put it up on the bed with me and set mty alarm so that every 2 and a half hours I could take it out. Little did I know ever 45 minutes it was peeing. ALL OVER MY PRETTY WHITE SATEEN SHEETS!

SO i'm dog-ass (no pun intended) tired. I get up at 5 take teh puppy downstairs and state to get ready for work. I get to work and all is okay so far. I start getting as much as I can done waiting on one of my polishing pads to show up (i put the edges on granite countertops for a living). Well My machine is screwing up a flat polish. 4 hour later I finially get it working right and I have to do the short edge on a very long piece. My machine's table is about I dunno 3 (3.5) feet wide. the piece is 7.5 feet long so I have to brace the far side. I get the brace under it (with no help as usual) and I go back to line it up right. Great, the stupid piece is stuck, so I give it a good push and THE WHOLE THING goes flying. I cannot let this piece break, so I literally had to jump on it to keep it from sliding off and smashing. Hey guys, how about you take your sweet ass time trying to help me!!! Then I have to run one pad like a billion time sto get the flat polish to work, I switch to the next pad (same short side) and smash, the clamps released andit blew out the corner of my piece. Fuck. And my radio was skipping. Then teh crane broke, i didn't do it but it scared the bejesus outta me.. My boss is a jack ass and picks on my quality of work (which is awesome). Finally 4:30, 10 hours of hell done time to go home

My niece is here. (she's super cute, 1, but mom freaks over everything with her) Mom is complaining because dinner smells too spicey ( spaghetti) I'm burning the biscuits apperently. The we're eatting and my little sister calls. Her car wont start she doesn't have a ride at 1am out to our house. I have to follow mom in ( who drives like a granny, oh and no one gave me gas money for the 1hour car ride) so she can leave her car. On teh ride back I take teh highway (it's 10 minutes faster than the back roads) coming up Rt9 we saw a deer. Mom PANICKS because I'm apperently going to hit the deer (going 15 mph 25 yards away, blasting my horn) Then she lays in (AGAIN) on how I need to be more sensitive to my little sister and her depression.

WHOA. That's it folks. Last straw! I too have depression, in fact I have been VERY down lately, but because I don't get any help from my family I don't ask for it. When I moved back in with mom, my little sister flipped out on me saying that I was a bitch a cunt and I was NEVER going to see my neice again. She moved out and into our dad's (who is a known liar and a dirt bag to be nice). Hebought he a junker car as a tahnk you for leaving mom's house and coming here. She moved out in Feb and she still hasn't changed her address. When I do see her do you think she says hi? No. If I'm playing with my niece she takes my neice away. If I ty to help I don't even get a thank you. I get mean nasty looks, attitude and called every name in the book, but I'm insensitive. I really want to remind my mom that her daughter got pregnant, the guy didn't do it all by himself, she willing slept with him knowing that they weren't using a condom or BC. Her fault not mine. She KNEW what her father was like and moved out to spite mom and blame it one me. NOT MY FAULT. I offered to by her a new starter for her car and got told no. Fuck you people I'm done. All I ask for from you, my family is hello once in a while. That's it.

Mom I'm sorry I didn't get knocked up at 17 and have to go on welfare. I'm sorry I didn't get fired from my job because I was too lazy to go to work and so i joined the air force like my other sister. I'm sorry I have somehow actually made it on my own with out needing help. What I do need though is a little respect for my accomplishments, few though hey may be, they are mine and worthy or recogniction.

Oh and PLease, for everyone's well being if you don't have anything nice to say to me, just stay out of here. Yes people I am a Liberal and damn proud of it. I'm just not in the mood to have to tell anyone off because I LIKE being a member of this site and I try my DAMNEDEST to be respectful.

ALL RIGHTY THEN!!!! :) Seriously Suze... Get the fuck out of there!

• Review Team

Come on down south Suz, you can stay with me. I have two extra rooms and my dogs would love you! And I have a connection in the constuction biz to hook you up with a new counter polishing job!

I forgot - three colleges in town too, in case you want to go back to school! Or, cruise for hotties!

• Members
Come on down south Suz, you can stay with me. I have two extra rooms and my dogs would love you! And I have a connection in the constuction biz to hook you up with a new counter polishing job!

I forgot - three colleges in town too, in case you want to go back to school! Or, cruise for hotties!

OH man!!! How can I pass that offer up?!

• Members
Yeah, as soon as I can afford a place of my own and not fall behind on other bills. I try to hide upstairs as much as possible.
.................if any of that was aimed at me because I sed some nasty stuff (today) about politically correct crybaby democrats.....I didn't say anything against liberals.... If I hurt your feelings I am truly sorry. I only said what I did about PCCBDs cuz where I used to work there were way too many of them and none of them HAD A SENSE OF HUMOR.... :( At least now I don't have to deal w/them no more. :D

• Members
.................if any of that was aimed at me because I sed some nasty stuff (today) about politically correct crybaby democrats.....I didn't say anything against liberals.... If I hurt your feelings I am truly sorry. I only said what I did about PCCBDs cuz where I used to work there were way too many of them and none of them HAD A SENSE OF HUMOR.... :( At least now I don't have to deal w/them no more. :D

Thanks 12, that makes me feel better. :)

• Members

Yep, Suzy, you had a crappy crappy day. You deserve to vent. Give us all you got!!

Hope you sleep better tonight.

Ok!! You asked for it!!!

INSENSITIVE!!! :P:D:lol:;)B):kiss:

• Members

I swear to god!! I have so had it with my mother and my younger sister. For my mom to have to TELL my sister to say something to me is unbelieveable, and when they don't hear my response I have an attitude and I being rude. Well Screw you stupid people. Can anyone explain to me why mom is loaning my younger sister the car that she drives (which belongs to my OLDER sister)? Are you stupid? She is a horrible driver! Man I kinda hope she dings it.

Yeah I will be teh first to own up to jealousy issues. But when i can'tven get paid gas money for being volunteered to drive an hour to make sure my sister has a ride, yes I'm flipping pissed. I am so sorry I graduated high school and that I went to college (even if i didn't finish) so I don't have to work at Subway and I can make more than 7.75 an hour. But money is tight for me too ya know. I'm sorry I didn't give you a grandchild when I wasn't mature enough, finacially sound or even out of high school. Not my freaking problem.

Let me tell you teh story of how she moved out. She waited until my mom and her boyfriend went out of the state and I was at work and then she started to sneak her stuff out of the house. Little did she know that I come home for lunch and I caught her. I called mom and informed them. I got a message back on my phone telling me that I was a stupid cunt and I would never be allowed to spend time with my neice. She's held true on that. But I'm over reacting. She moved out of mom's into dad's. You tell me she wan't playing one against the other.

The sad thing is? Mom's boyfriend agrees with me. My sister's ex did not GET her pregnant, she was invovled too, and personally knowing mom said that is my sister wanted on BC she would pay for it all. My sister lied and say no mom we're not having sex, two months later she was prego. None of us forced her to drop out of highschool or fail the GED twice. That was all her. In fact she was supposed to be starting a program at the community college here that would get her her GED and college credit, think she took it? Hell no.

My sister also has HPV her ex gave it to her. Ya know what mom said to me when we were talking about it after I had my biopsy? "At least she knows who gave it to her." Conversation done. Mom is convinced my sister hasn't had sex since the baby was born, WRONG. I know she has. In fact I know she's been with at least three guys (one of whom I work with now). Hmmm so in a year she's hooked up with three guys and I haven'tooked up with any but I'm the family slut...... Anyone see a problem with that?

So why is it that mom cannot see a single flaw in my little sister but makes flaws up for me?

• Members
Yeah, as soon as I can afford a place of my own and not fall behind on other bills. I try to hide upstairs as much as possible.

come move in with me sooozeee. you know i love ya. i have two extra bedrooms. just think of the 'fun' we can have. LOL!

sorry you had a bad day puss. *offers a glass of Disorono and a nice temple massage to my soooooozeeee.*

• Members
come move in with me sooozeee. you know i love ya. i have two extra bedrooms. just think of the 'fun' we can have. LOL!

sorry you had a bad day puss. *offers a glass of Disorono and a nice temple massage to my soooooozeeee.*

Ohhhh I'm soo moving south as soon as I have money saved to survive off of

I swear to god!! I have so had it with my mother and my younger sister. For my mom to have to TELL my sister to say something to me is unbelieveable, and when they don't hear my response I have an attitude and I being rude. Well Screw you stupid people. Can anyone explain to me why mom is loaning my younger sister the car that she drives (which belongs to my OLDER sister)? Are you stupid? She is a horrible driver! Man I kinda hope she dings it.

Yeah I will be teh first to own up to jealousy issues. But when i can'tven get paid gas money for being volunteered to drive an hour to make sure my sister has a ride, yes I'm flipping pissed. I am so sorry I graduated high school and that I went to college (even if i didn't finish) so I don't have to work at Subway and I can make more than 7.75 an hour. But money is tight for me too ya know. I'm sorry I didn't give you a grandchild when I wasn't mature enough, finacially sound or even out of high school. Not my freaking problem.

Let me tell you teh story of how she moved out. She waited until my mom and her boyfriend went out of the state and I was at work and then she started to sneak her stuff out of the house. Little did she know that I come home for lunch and I caught her. I called mom and informed them. I got a message back on my phone telling me that I was a stupid cunt and I would never be allowed to spend time with my neice. She's held true on that. But I'm over reacting. She moved out of mom's into dad's. You tell me she wan't playing one against the other.

The sad thing is? Mom's boyfriend agrees with me. My sister's ex did not GET her pregnant, she was invovled too, and personally knowing mom said that is my sister wanted on BC she would pay for it all. My sister lied and say no mom we're not having sex, two months later she was prego. None of us forced her to drop out of highschool or fail the GED twice. That was all her. In fact she was supposed to be starting a program at the community college here that would get her her GED and college credit, think she took it? Hell no.

My sister also has HPV her ex gave it to her. Ya know what mom said to me when we were talking about it after I had my biopsy? "At least she knows who gave it to her." Conversation done. Mom is convinced my sister hasn't had sex since the baby was born, WRONG. I know she has. In fact I know she's been with at least three guys (one of whom I work with now). Hmmm so in a year she's hooked up with three guys and I haven'tooked up with any but I'm the family slut...... Anyone see a problem with that?

So why is it that mom cannot see a single flaw in my little sister but makes flaws up for me?

Unfortunately, some parents tend to over-baby the baby of the family. I don't blame you for being pissed about the HPV comment. THAT was insensitive on her part.

My step-mother over-babied her first born, making EVERY excuse possible up for her behavior. And then she'd get pissed when her husband would put their foot down and say HELL NO, that won't happen again!! C'mon! I use to pay for car insurance and gas to have use of one of their vehicles. After about 3 trips for my step-sister, I told my step-mother's husband that I didn't think it was fair to have ME pay for the gas to drive HER ass around in. Since it was his car, when I drove, I was expected to replace what I used, why shouldn't SHE have too? He agreed, and talked to my step-mother, in front of me, telling her that I had a right to refuse to drive HER daughter anywhere, unless I got gas $$ upfront from either her, or her daughter (who, BTW, is 9 mos. younger than I). So, that ended that. The POINT here is, that if it's YOUR car being used, you tell them to give you gas money first, or you can refuse to drive an ungrateful person ANYWHERE. Don't take promises, money talks darlin'. They can't FORCE you to drive anywhere, nor can they force you to allow anyone you don't want to, to drive it. You're paying for the car & insurance, so tough shit to them!

It sounds like you will have to sit down with your mother, not when either of you are mad at each other, and explain to her what she says, and how it affects you. Write stuff down, make a list, this way, you can concentrate on what you want to say, without getting too emotional all at once (at least it works for me). Try not to sound petty. Try not to sound like you're whining either. Because all your mother will say is that you're jealous, and brush you off. Admit to being jealous first, and tell her why. Until you do this, you will endure more.

When I told my mother about me having genital herpes, she responded rather well. I was shocked to say the least. She asked why should I be shocked? I said because of the kinda snide comments she's made when she sees a Valtrex commercial. She didn't even realize she'd said those things! Sometimes things are said, and taken waaaay out of context! Especially if you're over-sensitive due to your admitted jealousy.

So, please, sit down with your mother, explain how you feel, and how she's been making you feel. At least you can say that you tried. Usually though, parents really DO want all their children happy, and if they know that they're hurting them, even when they have NO clue that they are, they strive to do better.

Best wishes!

• Members

tyger,

I have tried in the past to discuss her favoritism. She said that my little sister (and older sister) need more love than I do. Again end of conversation. I have a very hard time talking to mom about these things because I get told i'm blowing things way out of proprotion and that I need to quit picking on her.

The only flaw that I see in your logic of babying the youngest is that she's not. I'm middle of 5 and my sis is right after me. Girl, boy, me, girl, boy. My sister is very manipulative. She will be sweet as pie to everyone that she wants something from but the second she has used you WATCH OUT. I'm in the later catergory as I tend to be very stingy if I don't see some kind of effort on your part. Ya know "god helps those who help themselves..." Well so does Suzy.

Eventually I will not be having teh worst week ever and I'll be bale to sit down and talk with mom, until then, sorry guys your my outlet.

Suzy

• Members

Sorry I missed this while it was happening. Take two of these and call me at bedtime! LOL!

post-5245-1219797763_thumb.pngpost-5245-1219797763_thumb.png

post-5245-1219797715_thumb.png

• Members

Sorry I missed this while it was happening. Take two of these and call me at bedtime! LOL!

post-5245-1219797763_thumb.pngpost-5245-1219797763_thumb.png

Um Hello, is Pappy there? Well, could you tell him Suzy said it's bed time?

PS It's usually always happening, I'm just in my own like downward slope at the moment so it's bugging me more than normal.

• Members

Like SP says, Suze, the South is better...we'll take care of you. You can rotate between SP, MsLayD, and myself. I'm sorry you're having such a bad week. Your parents are supposed to be the only people who love you unconditionally. Well, unfortunately, that's not true for many of us.