Official Community Forums Home

Ouch!....nipple Clamps!...help Please!

chloegirl

• Members

Ok....so the thought of nipple clamps is getting hotter all the time. My question is when you first start out with them is the clamp part adjustable so you can slowly get used to them, tightening them up a little more till you can handle the whole squeeze, or do they all just clamp on as tight and painful as the clothes pins I tried practicing with? ;) Just wondering before I actually make a purchase.

• Members

Yep, that about sums it up. Some are adjustable, some aren't. I have a few pairs, one is very mild, barely holds on and they really don't do much. Then I have a pair of clover clips. Talk about OUCHIE! Those suckers would hang on through a hurricane. They have little 'teeth' that get you good - and those I do not recommend for newbies.

My suggestion is to find an adjustable pair - so you can get used to them. Practicing with clothespins is OK, but most commercial clothespins don't have enough 'bite' - try those colored paper clip things, the clamps, now THOSE give some bite. <_<

• Members

Thanks guys...will definitely practice with those and hopefully move on to the real thing fast to incorporate them into this submissive scenario. Looking forward to that "hurts so good" sensation and a tug from the "master"! ;)

• Members

Yup, same story. Some are adjustable, and some aren't. I've had quite a variety, and I do prefer the adjustable. The ones that have the screw you can adjust are great.

C740.jpg

The clamp style is nice, but after awhile I always want it to ease up! ;)

You can also try Nipple Suckers if you want a similar sensation, but want a baby step approach. They don't stay on as well, but give the pulling/pressure feeling.

nov185451.jpg

Happy Clamping!

• Members

We also have a couple of the ones that look like tweezers with a ring that slides towards the nipple to increase the pressure. We also have a pair of rings that have beads at both ends that are adjustable only by bending them with pliers.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

latest diversion.....wooh these are fun!

http://forums.tootimid.com/uploads/1221497...77_117_8557.jpg

clamps.jpg

(shoot....I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys get your pics up when that browse box doesn't come up on these replies - help!)

• Members

ooh that looks fun ;)

(TRY uploading the pic to your gallery and inserting the image in your post instead. )

• Members

I have some nipplettes ( i think that is the brand) They are purple, adjustable and vibrate. I had never used nipple clamps before, so i wanted to start with adjustable. They are not very strong, but the vibrations add a new sensation and is hands free. I also found they can double as a vibrating clit clamp. I personally will be looking for something with a little more bite, but these are fun.

• Members
latest diversion.....wooh these are fun!

http://forums.tootimid.com/uploads/1221497...77_117_8557.jpg

clamps.jpg

(shoot....I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys get your pics up when that browse box doesn't come up on these replies - help!)

You could add them to your signature also! A PITA for sure but?????

• Members

The ones in the picture look nice. Do they stay on really good, even if tugged on? I have ones that look like hoop earrings with a weighted ball on them I can adjust the tension easily and they only come off when I want them to. How about yours?

• Members
Ooh nice! Haven't really had the down time to try but that's next on my list....moving one down to use as a clit clamp....going to have to work up my nerve for that one hehe! ;)

Can't wait for that. :P

• 3 weeks later...