Official Community Forums Home

Just A Little Bite Baby.

• Members

Okay so hello all been awhileee but lil miss is here.

Missed you all.

I have to come you lovely ladies and gents with a great question. The person I am currently dating has begun dropping hints about how much he loves to be bitten and nibbled on. like full out gets horny. Doesn't have to be on his jewels either lol just anywhere. My question for you guys is, either to the women, how do you go about doing it without hurting him!? I've never "biten" a guy for fear I might hurt him. Or to the men, what do you like or even enjoy doing to your lady?

I need some major tips

=D

• Members

My ex BG was big time into biting. While he enjoyed all depths of the bite (from mild to drawing blood) and I learned that the person who is being bitten is the best indicator of if you are doing it too hard or not. Just start nibbling gently, and if he moans then go a little harder. Switch off with biting, licking, sucking, kissing. He will let you know how hard to go - and never go harder then you are comfortable with.

Side note: if this is a partner whom is new to you, remember that biting can draw blood and blood carried HIV and other diseases, be very careful with any type of biting play for this reason.

• Members
My ex BG was big time into biting. While he enjoyed all depths of the bite (from mild to drawing blood) and I learned that the person who is being bitten is the best indicator of if you are doing it too hard or not. Just start nibbling gently, and if he moans then go a little harder. Switch off with biting, licking, sucking, kissing. He will let you know how hard to go - and never go harder then you are comfortable with.

Side note: if this is a partner whom is new to you, remember that biting can draw blood and blood carried HIV and other diseases, be very careful with any type of biting play for this reason.

Wow Mikayla thank you for some awesome advice! I can't wait to try it out, I just am petrified I'll give him too much teeth! But I'm definitely going to try it out.

=]

• Members

every now and then..i can get hubby to give me a quick lil nip..now i can take pain pretty well, so im like , hey!! you can do that harder you know..but hes afraid of hurting me...

like kayla said..start slow, test it out

• Members

Gsk's a biter, nipper whatever you want to classify it as. Personally I don't like it. I hate any pain, but he gets into doing the nipping.

I would say go at your partners comfort level.

• Members

Hey girlie! I will say that I like to do it to him. On his neck and shoulders, not hard but kind of gently putting pressure with my teeth. I have been known to enjoy a bit of it myself... One time in the heat of passion he had his mouth on my nipple and I whispered to him, "bite it" He was VERY turned on by my request and did comply. It was GREAT not too hard but just enough to make me moan. ;)

• Members
Hey girlie! I will say that I like to do it to him. On his neck and shoulders, not hard but kind of gently putting pressure with my teeth. I have been known to enjoy a bit of it myself... One time in the heat of passion he had his mouth on my nipple and I whispered to him, "bite it" He was VERY turned on by my request and did comply. It was GREAT not too hard but just enough to make me moan. ;)

Ahh thank you my wonderful sunshine :)

I'm going to try this, and what everyone else has suggested.

it's gonna be a fun time

• Members

Hey Tiny! Glad to see you back and with a new friend to boot! Can't add to what everyone else has already posted.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

As Mikayla1 said, I think the best way to know is to see how he responds.

The best way to find the best middle ground is to go to both exremes as quickly as possible, to give yourself some solid reference points. So go crazy and see where it's the most pleasant.