Official Community Forums Home

Pleasing Him By Him Pleasing Me...

somethingsweet2

• Members

Hi all, okay I have a dilemma that I am hoping someone can give me some guidence on. I enjoy having sex and I have been having sex since I was 16. I have never had an orgasm of any kind from oral sex or intercourse. I recently (thanks to TT) have experienced an clitoral orgasm from masturbation. But, my problem is that my SO loves having sex, but he is always "dissapointed" in himself because he cannot give me an orgasm. He gets off no problem, but I feel horrible when all he talks about is how "dissapointing" he is and he always apologizes. Is there anything I can do or we can try? There is nothing more that I would like to give myself and him is an orgasm during sex. Any help would be great!! Thank you in Advance!!

• Members
Hi all, okay I have a dilemma that I am hoping someone can give me some guidence on. I enjoy having sex and I have been having sex since I was 16. I have never had an orgasm of any kind from oral sex or intercourse. I recently (thanks to TT) have experienced an clitoral orgasm from masturbation. But, my problem is that my SO loves having sex, but he is always "dissapointed" in himself because he cannot give me an orgasm. He gets off no problem, but I feel horrible when all he talks about is how "dissapointing" he is and he always apologizes. Is there anything I can do or we can try? There is nothing more that I would like to give myself and him is an orgasm during sex. Any help would be great!! Thank you in Advance!!

First of all welcome! I used to be just like you! I used to think I would NEVER have an orgasm during intercourse! In fact I just started having them this year! I could do it via masturbation or if he was touching me, during oral etc. I think you have to work up to it. Maybe he could bring you there before you have actual sex. You know during foreplay. Also, do you use toys? Using a toy or a bullet (or even your finger) on your clit during intercourse is a HUGE help! Most women NEED clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm during sex!!! I found that in doggy style it worked awesome to just reach between my legs and touch myself while he was behind me. What a difference it made! I was always shy about touching myself in the past. I thought I shouldn't have to and I was embarrassed. NOW I feel like a fool! I missed out on so much just because I was hung up! READ on! So many women are just like you!

• Review Team

My addition would be to keep in mind how powerful your brain is in the process. I had my first g-spot O from toys recently and I totally believe it is because of who was on my mind at the time and what I was thinking about. I have tried much harder to get there before but my mind wasn't in the right place, so it didn't happen. I had my second just the other day, and again, it was so much in mind. It took less time and less physical action than I ever would have thought possible. Relax your mind, don't think "dang I want an O". Instead think about your SO, what is happening, how he makes you feel, etc. Good luck!

• Members
My addition would be to keep in mind how powerful your brain is in the process. I had my first g-spot O from toys recently and I totally believe it is because of who was on my mind at the time and what I was thinking about. I have tried much harder to get there before but my mind wasn't in the right place, so it didn't happen. I had my second just the other day, and again, it was so much in mind. It took less time and less physical action than I ever would have thought possible. Relax your mind, don't think "dang I want an O". Instead think about your SO, what is happening, how he makes you feel, etc. Good luck!

I agree you just need to let go and not think about it so much. My SO in fact gets a kick out of how quickly I arouse and how quickly I can have an orgasm. Gspot is even better yet....I normally can have them in really no time at all.

• Members

After you have one they just start um, coming more easily... At least that's how it was for me. ;)

• Members

Have you ever masturbated for him? For most guys this a huge turn on. Not much gets me going any more that watching a woman masturbate. Toys, fingers or whatever it just paves the way for some hot lovin later.

That is the ultimate in pleasing him by pleasing you!!!

Man

• Members

I am going to add in my 2 cents worth here..

It would seem to me, that if you have not had the big O during intercourse, then you will stress over it,

the more you stress over it, the more it will elude you.

Relax, don't stress over it so much.

Bring a bullet into the mix, he can use it on you,or you can use it on yourself during sex.

You can also use it on him durig oral sex.

I know this is gonna sound strange, but masterbate as often as you can.

By doing this, you bring yourself to climax and you find out what turns you on and what brings you to that all elusive big O.

In turn you can teach your man what to do so he can bring you to orgasm.

Relax and have fun, enjoy the learning process.

• Members

I agree with Whiskey here. If you're stressing over not having an O, or stressing over the fact that your SO is going to be disappointed in not giving you an O, then you are probably not going to have an O. Like many others have said, the brain is a powerful and tricky thing. Concentrate on having fun. Concentrate on breathing. Try to push you comfort zone a little bit so you can trick yourself into being excited instead of being worried. Foreplay is also an essential like Pappy pointed out. You really have to prime your body first and then the next thing you know, BOOM, O.

Randy.