Official Community Forums Home

Discreet Package?

DMHM

Too Timid's Packaging?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the packaging is discreet? Not the return address, but the package.

• Yes, no complaints here
    • No, could be improved

I am a new customer to this site. So I am questioning the discreet packaging. I didn't expect my order to be delivered in a somewhat of a bubble envelope. I mean that is really not discreet when you can feel the size and shape of the contents. :huh: Had my teenage daughter picked up the mail...OMG!!! She would have been very curious as to what was in there. I am awaiting an order that seems to be taking forever, and if its delivered the same, I guess it will be the last one I make. To me that isn't discreet.

Am I being a but nuts??? :D

I think that they do very well, personally. Of course, when YOU feel the package, knowing what you ordered, you're going to know what is in it, and how it should feel. Anyone else just picking it up, maybe "squishing" it a bit, won't know what it is at all, since they have no idea what is in it. It's not like it advertises "HEY LOOK!!!! THIS ENVELOPE CAME FROM A SEX TOY SHOPPING SITE!!!!".

Also, think of it this way, cost wise, if they "boxed" everything up, the S&H charges would have to go up, because it costs more to purchase & ship boxes.

I've never had a problem (and I get REGULAR shipments!!), nobody's ever said anything, and it's really nobody else's business anyway. LOL

• Review Team

Mine have all been in boxes - plain, brown cardboard. I have never placed a small order though (HINT, HINT Rob :P )! I do a lot of online shopping for all sorts of things, so the mailman, UPS man and my neighbors are used to me getting boxes and envelopes. No big deal on that.

I would hate to see TT lose you as a customer, and I would hate to see you lose TT! Give it another try.

• Members

I also get a lot of shipments from TT. I have never had a problem. I got them in envelopes and boxes. I agree you knowing what is in the envelope is one thing but others are not gonna figure out what it is. They are really great here about taking care of their customers. Thanks again TT.

• Members

Tyger said it all quit well!!!! I also get NUMEROUS SHIPMENTS from here and I have never had a problem. I feel that this site is HIGHLY discreet on their shipment. I have gotten things in the bubble wrap package and in fact my daughter has gotten it out of the mail. She had no idea what was in it at all.

Sorry you feel this way but they are amazing here. They cant put everything in a box, that would raise the cost extremely.

Guest eminatic

if your order is small they sometimes put it in a bubble wrap envelope. i've gotten both the box and the envelope but i never felt like i could tell what was in the envelope. when i get home from work alot of times my packages are sitting on the table, already brought in by someone else i live with and no one seems to have noticed anything.

• Members

I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and what they are doing. This being said when I first stared recieving packages from here no one questioned anything until I got a big box (everyone here has PO Boxes so everyone saw my box waiting for me and it was the biggest one there). Finally the mail clerk asked me what I was getting and I said electronics, and they kinda are lol. They probably had been trying to guess for months and couldn't figure it out. SO I have to say that the bubble packaging is not a bad way to go at all.

As far as how long it is taking, it depends on where you live and what kind of shipping you got. If you went with the economy shipping, it will sometimes (depending on a lot of factors) take the full length of time they say it will to ship to you. Also are youtracking your package? If they have shipped it and it's floating around a post office somewhere that's not these guys' fault. Talk to Rob and company and see if there is anything they can do to help with the disrection for you. They work very hard at making this site the best it can be and they would be more that willing to work with you!

• Members

I am in agreement with everyone else - personally all of my packages have been very discreet and have always arrived much faster than they quote (and I live in the sticks!) Thanks TT for being so fabulous! :kiss:

• Members

I also have not had any issues with the package. always in a box. My kids have brought it into the house never knowing what it is. SUPER JOB. :)

• Members

I agree with everyone else, the shipping and packaging are very discreet.

I don't know how old your daughter is but I am assuming she is a little older? If she ever asks about a package tell her its private. My son was all curious when i got my first two packages from TT (he is 13) and i made it very clear that it was my buisness and not his.

I also agree with the above part about you knowing what it was so you were better able to feel it.

I hope TT doesn't lose you as a customer it is a wonderful place and they do so much more for the customer then any other place I have been through.

Good luck!!!

Guest eminatic

as far as your package taking a long time goes, i notice that when its a smaller item (usually in an envelope) they normally come in about 2 days even thought the estimate is 8-10 days, but that when it is a larger item or large order (usually in a box) it takes the full 8 days at least.

• Members

I find the packages are highly discreet. I was worried the first time I ordered from here. So I sent it to my friends house. He didn't question and neither did his uncle. I think if it bothers you that much, just request that it gets boxed. I would bet if you asked Rob, Chad, or Meg for them to box it in a small box, they would either order little boxes or use the smallest they have. They won't object cause they want happy customers.

Thats a new idea. Rob or Chad or Meg consider small boxes. I saw one in my garage from amazon that was like 1'(L)x6"(w)x3"(h). If that is too costly understandable but just a thought.

• Members

Know one would ever know were the package is from unless they themselves order from TT and then you both have a secret or, they get on the internet and look it up, which is highly unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it and this is from a VERY conservative back round and would be mortified.....

• Members

Though I've yet to order from TT I have always heard great things about this company. I have ordered from other companies and recieved much less than discreet packaging. When the envelopes are clearly stamped adult materials then you get not only looks but judgements from people who have far too little to judge you by.

• Members

No complaints here, and I've received orders in those padded envelopes, in flat boxes and in bigger square boxes.

We've even had a package misdelivered once (postman's fault, not TooTimid's) and our neighbors had the package for a couple hours -- there was never any question by them or embarrassment by us.

So while I think you might be a BIT nuts ( ;) ), you're entitled to your feelings and I'm glad you brought the question up. It's always good to post your questions/worries and get feedback. It helps you and others who may not have ordered before and might wonder how discrete things are.

• Members

No problems here, they have always been discreet for me, bubble wrap packge or box. And yes I've received both.

• Members

I've had my orders delivered to college as well as home.... never had an issue with my parents seeing or the people in the mail room being curious....

Whenever someone asks, I say they are gifts I ordered.... xD

• 13 years later...

Packaging from TooTimid is very discreet. Just a box or padded envelope. The return address will say Atlantic Innovations. I've never had a problem with ANY of my orders, and I've been ordering since 2008!!!

• 10 months later...