Official Community Forums Home

Under The Bed Restraint System

mailahn97

• Members

ss202-01main.jpg

Restraint Fun

We wanted to try something different and have been getting into bondage, but wanted something that was easy to set up and take down. After doing the research we found this would be the best for us. It comes with 4 velcro cuffs, the restraint and connector straps. I was worried about setup but it was very easy. The connector and restraint straps are already attached---you don't need to do anything with that part. On each end you clip on a cuff.

Now for the bed setup which was very easy. This can be used with any bed with ease. We used it on a king-size bed and it worked fine. That was another concern of mine, if there would be enough strap left for it to reach. Not a doubt now. I slip half under the head of the bed and then the other half under the foot of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Then

just pull it to the center of the bed. You can set this up in two ways---have the cuffs come from the top and bottom or from the sides. They are also adjustable as to how much slack you want your mate to have.

The cuff straps are very comfortable and work by Velcro, which makes for easy removal if needed. I would definitely recommend this item. I find it much easier than ropes and such. Quick setup and removal which is a definite plus.

• Members
ss202-01main.jpg

Restraint Fun

We wanted to try something different and have been getting into bondage, but wanted something that was easy to set up and take down. After doing the research we found this would be the best for us. It comes with 4 velcro cuffs, the restraint and connector straps. I was worried about setup but it was very easy. The connector and restraint straps are already attached---you don't need to do anything with that part. On each end you clip on a cuff.

Now for the bed setup which was very easy. This can be used with any bed with ease. We used it on a king-size bed and it worked fine. That was another concern of mine, if there would be enough strap left for it to reach. Not a doubt now. I slip half under the head of the bed and then the other half under the foot of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Then

just pull it to the center of the bed. You can set this up in two ways---have the cuffs come from the top and bottom or from the sides. They are also adjustable as to how much slack you want your mate to have.

The cuff straps are very comfortable and work by Velcro, which makes for easy removal if needed. I would definitely recommend this item. I find it much easier than ropes and such. Quick setup and removal which is a definite plus.

So did you 2 enjoy the experience? How did you use them, positionally speaking. Was it more exciting? Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!

• Review Team
So did you 2 enjoy the experience? How did you use them, positionally speaking. Was it more exciting? Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Sun wants all the steamy details Shortstuff! :o But since she asked first, yes, do tell! :P

• Members

LOL Well I don't need EVERY detail but a little more would be cool! I mean it is a review not a "sexy story"! Plus I am nosy!!! :)

• Members

We positioned over the top of the bed. He velcred them on and then tigtened the straps so that I was held nice and still. I was positioned spread eagle. Then he began to tease and torture me as he knows me so well and what gets me so bad.

I hope that helped you some....lol.

• Members
We positioned over the top of the bed. He velcred them on and then tigtened the straps so that I was held nice and still. I was positioned spread eagle. Then he began to tease and torture me as he knows me so well and what gets me so bad.

I hope that helped you some....lol.

Sounds like a fun night!!! :)

• Members
Sounds like a fun night!!! :)

Oh it was. I can't wait to try it again this upcoming week when we get together. I am easing my way into bondage due to bad previous experiences....so now I am loving it. The idea of not knowing what is going on around me and trusting him completely to do with me as he pleases.

• Members

we have these also, although they rarely get used :( get the add on pack...its come with extenders and thigh cuffs.

if you get the extender pack..take a few minutes to figure out which strap goes with what, and which one gets hooked where. other then that...great fun!!

• Members

Thanks for the review! I was waiting for someone to post about this one! I will have to invest in this at some point! ;)

• Members

Thanks for the review! I was waiting for someone to post about this one! I will have to invest in this at some point! ;)

• Members
Gotta love the restraining!!!!!

We might need to do that to you so that you stop doing things and get better for us. Loveya sweetie.

Guest eminatic

i love love LOVE this item, and you're MISSING OUT if you dont have it! this one is definitely worth investing in. unfortunately mine is at my ex's and i dont think he'll let me have it <_<

• Members

Hi All,

While I think these restraint systems are great, they just don't compare with ropes. Advantages are so many, I won't even bother listing them here.

Thanks for the great review. Not only was it informative but it made me horny, too.

Guest eminatic
Hi All,

While I think these restraint systems are great, they just don't compare with ropes. Advantages are so many, I won't even bother listing them here.

true but the price of this costs about the same as the amount you'd pay for enough rope to do a simple body harness, and you'd need way more to do anything really fun with it :P

• Members

Also what is conveinent about the restraint system is you are just held by velcro so if something were to happen you can be let out very quickly which is a plus. Also only takes less then 2 minutes to set up and ready to have fun.